Chapter 11

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul, South Korea

 

‘Sajangnim, why did you called me this early today?’

 

‘Sungkyu, Please sit down first. I have something to show you’ After sitting down, Ceo Lee Jong Yeop took out his ipad and showed it to him. Sungkyu was so surprised to see the article on the screen.

 

‘How did it leaked to the media.’ The article was about Seungyeon and him. There were pictures of them in the park near his house.

 

‘I asked you to come here because I need to discuss with you about it. I’m okay with you dating her but we need to resolve it before it becomes worse.’

 

‘Okay sajangnim. I’m sorry.... I’m sorry for giving you problems.’

 

‘No Sungkyu. You have done great things for the company. This is just a small thing. ‘

 

‘So, what should we do now?’ asked Sungkyu.

 

************

 

Sasaeng fan POV

 

‘Omg, Why is Sunggyu oppa dating her.’said the first person.

 

‘I know right. She isn’t that beautiful’ her friend replied.

 

‘He took our oppa. I bet she seduced her.’

 

‘How about if we played with her?....’ Suggested the leader .

 

‘Agree.... let’s do it. We should teach her a lesson. No one should take our oppa.’

 

End of POV

 

Seungyeon was walking her way back from the kindergarten. Her house was not far away from her workplace, so, she would usually walk to work. While she was walking, she heard someone called her from behind.

 

‘Are you Seungyeon’ asked the person who called her.

 

‘Yes, I’m sorry for asking but who are you,’ she offered her a sweet smile.

 

‘Don’t smile at me like that.’ The person came near her and smashed eggs on her head. Another person come and throw a pack of flour all over her. More people come and threw more eggs to her.

 

‘Stop... Please stop....’ She was slapped in the face  a few times by the girls.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter