Chapter 4

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 5 hours of practising without break, the boys were lying on the floor, completely exhausted. Sungkyu left the boys and went to the kitchen to fetch a drink.

 

‘Guys, did you noticed something strange about Gyu-Hyung.’ Woohyun sat up and looked at the other members who were scattered everywhere on the floor.

 

‘Oh Hyung, I thought I was the only one to noticed it. He kept on spacing out these days.’ Claimed Sunjong who was leaning against the room’s mirror wall.

 

‘About that, Jiae said to me that she thinks Sungkyu Hyung is interested in someone. Is it one of our company’s trainees?’ Myungsoo became excited about their topic.

 

‘Nope..... That someone was actually Sebin’s music teacher. Baby Soul once told me before. He met her when I told him to pick up Sebin at her kindergarden.’ Dongwoo said.

 

‘a-ah..... chincha...... is she pretty?’ Hoya asked excitedly.

 

‘pretty? she is basically an angel..... ‘ Answered Dongwoo with a wide smile.

 

 ‘Lets match them up, Hyung and that angel. Maybe after this, she can helped to control Gyu Hyung bad habit of nagging..... ahahahahahha....’ Laugh Sungyeol whole hearthedly.

 

‘Let’s do it..... Wait...... I have a brilliant idea... hahahha... And I would need your guys help’ Woohyun smiled meaningfully.

 

************

 

All the boys were at the table eating their breakfast. Woohyun winked at Dongwoo as a signal to start their plan that they have already discussed.

 

‘Sungkyu Hyung, my noona is going for a long vacation with her husband to Europe so she asked us to take care of Sebin for a while. Is it okay with you if Sebin live with us here for about a month?’Plead Dongwoo.

 

‘Why don’t she just bring Sebin with them? Our scheduled is packed Dongwoo. We need to focus with our preparation for our next comeback.’

 

‘Sebin need to attend her piano lessons everyday because her recital is next month. By the way, the Lovelyz said that they were okay to babysit her during our schedules. Please hyung..... please...... if not, I'll asked Woohyun to do his aegyo.....’

 

‘Fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter