Chapter 27

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Jiae-ah, I’m sorry to tell you, but after further discussion with Big Hit  company, they decided to carry on with the scandal, so I need you to work together with Suga and become a couple, all lovey dovey.’ Lee Jung Yeop Ceo told her with a sorry face. He was actually feeling very guilty towards her and the other girls  because they have to undergo this problem which is not their fault at all.   

‘Hyung, but you can’t do that... What about Myungsoo?  You know how hurt he would be.....’ Sungkyu said, at the door. He was actually passing by the Ceo’s office when he heard Lee Jung Yeop mention Jiae’s and Suga’s name, so he stopped to listen about it.

‘Sungkyu-ah, I’m having a private talk with Jiae right now. We talk later....’ 

‘Hyung, I’m not moving anywhere until I hear the last solution which I want it to satisfy me.....  Hyung..... I don’t want myungsoo to be hurt again. I’ve seen enough of it before. Our dongsae Jiae's happiness is also important to us. Please reconsider it.’

Jiae hold Sungkyu’s wrist,’ No oppa..... gwenchana. Sajang-nim, Ill do it, like what you planned.’

‘Jiae-ah..... ‘ Sungkyu looked at her with a shock expression.

‘Oppa..... please have faith in me.....’ Jiae said before leaving Sungkyu in the office with Lee Jung Yeop.

*******************

‘What are you saying hyung. And she agreed to it?’ Myungsoo was shocked to hear about the news. The other boys were also at the point of speechlessness.

‘Sadly to say it Myungsoo but she agreed to it.’ Sungkyu said before putting one of his arm around Myungsoo’s shoulder, to clam him down. He shoved it away before suddenly, another pair of arms wrapped Myungsoo from the back, it was Jiae’s.

‘Oppa! We’re here.......’ Kei shout out while running towards Sungyeol who was waiting for a hug from her. The girls has just finished their schedule for that day, so the manager brought them to the mansion, after been given permission from Lee Jung Yeop. 

Myungsoo let himself free from Jiae’s back hug before standing up and facing her, with a tight face. ‘Jiae, why did you agree to it? Tell me.’ Jiae’s cheerful face turned sour, as well as the other girls. Everyone were shocked to see Myungsoo shouting at Jiae.

‘Myungsoo, stop it.’ Sungyeol said. He could sense that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter