Chapter 10

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Oppa, thank you.... thank you for treating them well..’ said Seungyeon to Sungkyu. They were sitting at  the park near Sungkyu’s house, after a dinner at the orphanage. His mom volunteered to cook dinner for the kids there so they had dinner there.

 

‘Don’t say that. I’m more thankful to them. They taught me and the boys about the importance of being together. It helped us to stay together, as brothers, until now and I hope, until Infinity.’

 

‘By the way I looked at it,(Looked straight at Sunggyu) I’m sure you guys will.’said Seungyeon in a convincing tone.’ Oppa, the kids really love you. How were you not able to win any of the kids’ heart in This Is Infinite? Hahahaha,’ she chuckled.

 

‘Don’t know... I don’t have the strength to play with them at that time.....I was just too tired.... With our comebacks and all.... However, don’t worry, I would have plenty of strength to play with our kids in the future.’ Smiled Sungkyu mischievously.

 

Seungyeon was too shocked and embarrassed with his statement, so she ran back to Sungkyu’s home first, leaving him behind.

 

‘Seungyeon-shi, I’m serious.’ Sungkyu laughed, also embarrassed with himself, before catching up with Seungyeon. He was worried if Seungyeon suddenly fainted from exhaustion while on her way back.

 

***********

 

While staying at Sungkyu’ family’s house, Seungyeon would often help his mother. In the evening, she would go to the orphanage with Sungkyu and played with the kids there. And at night, Sungkyu would bring her for a tour around the neighborhood, to tell her about his childhood days.

 

As promised, that Saturday, a day before they went back to Seoul, the Infinite boys came to the orphanage to visit the kids.They were all jumping and screaming around, excited with the boys' visit.

 

‘Hoya oppa, you promised us to teach the new dance move claimed a boy about 10-years old.

 

‘Sure, I didn’t forget about it. Follow me, I’ll show you how.’ The kids were  cheering loudly to see him dancing.

 

‘Hyung must be having so much fun to be able to dance again’ said Sunjong to Seungyeon before walking away with a few girls following him from behind. Suddenly she remembered the conversation that she had with Sungkyu before,

 

‘The kids have gone through tough times as individuals. I’m glad they are more opened up to me now.’

 

‘What do you me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter