Chapter 14

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungkyu came towards her and hugged her tightly. The Infinite members also came on stage. The boys gathered together and gave Sungkyu and Seungyeon a group hug. The light were turn on again to reveal the Inspirit, singing the chorus of Infinite’s song together while holding a piece of paper each.

 

“Be happy so that we can be happy”

 

For the first time in Inspirits’s history, they were able to see Sungkyu, crying on stage in front of them. After the surprised reunion, the boys brought Seungyeon-shi back to their dressing room. She stayed there and watched the concert through a television in the room.

 

At the end of the concert, the boys, especially Sungkyu, never stopped thanking Inspirit for their undying love and support. Before they went backstage, the boys called out for Seungyeon to be on stage with them.

 

‘Well, after the event today, we would like to take this opportunity to introduced her formally as Sungkyu hyung’s girlfriend, Lee Seungyeon.’ Said Woohyun while standing in the middle of Sungkyu and Seungyeon.

 

‘Hello Inspirit. My name is Lee Seungyeon. I’m a music teacher. Nice to meet you guys and thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I hope that we all can greet each other as friends when we meet out at the street.’ The inspirit started to cheer loudly.

 

‘Not to forget, for the one who recorded Sungkyu hyung crying, please make it viral.... thank you,’ teased Hoya before earning a playful punch on the shoulder from Dongwoo and Sungkyu.

 

*******************

 

The next day, the story about the surprise event were going viral online. Like what Hoya wishes, the video of Sungkyu crying were able to reach a million views as soon as it was uploded. The press conference about Seungyeon will be held tomorrow, as to give time for the boys to relax. Woolim Ceo gave the boys a day break for their hard work through out the concert. The boys planned to use that f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter