Chapter 28

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiae’s blouse was being torn by one of the man. She tried to fight back but her effort was futile as she was fighting against 4 men. Before they were able to do anything futher, the man that was on her, was being grabbed by his shirt from behind and was thrown away.

 

The man was wearing a mask but Jiae knew that it is Myungsoo, because of his eyes. Myungsoo started to punch the other men. They fought back and left several bruises on him but Myungsoo didn’t quit. He was so violent that it made the men ran away.  He put out both of his arms towards Jiae, asking for a hug. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Jiae was crying and  trembling in his embrace.

 

‘Are you hurt anywhere?’ Jiae denied it. Myungsoo removed his mask and kissed Jiae’s forehead, relieved that nothing bad have happened to her. He took off his coat and put it on Jiae. It made him sad and angry to see Jiae’s torn clothings. After a few minutes of calming her down, Jiae fell asleep. Myungsoo pulled out his phone and called Sungkyu to pick him up.

 

*****************

 

‘Where have you been? Is that Jiae? Is she okay? Why are you full of bruises?’ Sungkyu asked worriedly while opening the car’s door for Myungsoo who was lifting Jiae up, bridal style.

 

‘Hyung, can you ask later.I’m not in a good condition to answer it right now.’ Sungkyu nodded and drove back to the mansion. Along the way, he would take a look at the back sit and watched Myungsoo hugging Jiae possessively as if he was about to lose her.

 

*******************

 

At the mansion,

 

‘Hyung, where have you been?’ Sunjong ran towards Myungsoo.

 

‘Are you okay?  What’s with the bruises?’ Sungyeol asked worriedly.

 

‘Is that Jiae unnie? Is she okay?’ Mijoo asked. They all were gathering at the main door.

 

‘Girls, go to bed. It is late already.’ Sungkyu instructed them. The girls obeyed and left to go back to their respective rooms.

 

‘Myungsoo-ah, let me send her to your room. Get your wound treated.’ As Hoya was about to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter