Chapter 15

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hyung, the Inspirit were the one who initiate it. They got help from the Lovelinus (Lovelyz fan)..... Do you remember the fansign that the girls attend last week, at Yongsan? Well the inspirit gave each Lovelinus, who attended the fansign, a letter each to be given to the Lovelyz members with the hope that it will reach to us. In that letter, the Inspirit asked us, to help them with the plan and that’s it, to discuss with the concert’s staffs. The Inspirit who are actually the mastermind behind all of this....’

 

‘Oh my god, really.... wah, daebak..... ‘

 

‘I heard that your solo performance was the one that triggers the fans in doing all of this.’

 

‘I just don’t believe it.’ he said while looking down at the sleeping Seungyeon. ‘ I can’t believe that she’s here’

 

‘Oppa, the Inspirit also promised to protect her. They told us through our Lovelinus.’ Said Kei who just came back with the others after buying food.

 

‘Wah, our Inspirit are really jjang....’ exclaimed Sungyeol.

 

‘Of course... they are our girlfriends.....’ Woohyun  said before earning a light pinch on the arm by Mijoo. She was just pretending to be jealous as she knows how important and precious the Inspirit is to Infinite.

 

*************

 

That night, everyone gathered at the mansion’s theater room to watch a movie together, a horror movie, Jessabelle.(for the one who really love horror movie, I highly really recommend it) Dongwoo was whining uncontrollably when Sunjong picked that story.

 

It has been a tradition at the mansion for the boys to watch a movie together at least once a month.Although sometimes their schedule are packed, they would still find time for it as it is one of the time for them to be relaxed among  each other and away from the outside world (fans and media). They would take turn to pick the movie that they want to watch, and now it is Sunjong’s turn. As the fearless maknae Sungjong always is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter