Chapter 1

Infinite's Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonju, South Korea, Sungkyu’s House

 

Woolim Ceo, Lee Jungyeop gave the Infinite Member a week break so that they can go back to their hometown after they successfully wrap up their Second World Tour, Infinite Effect. It was such a golden opportunity for them as they haven’t being able to meet their dearest one because of their busy schedule.

 

Just like his nickname, GranpaGyu spent the whole week at his hometown, in his family’s house, lazing around. He would only go out of the house when his mother instructed him to buy groceries at a nearby grocery shop. One day, while he was accompanying his mother to the market, they met his mother’s old friend. They started chatting for quite a while and their topic was making him felt jealous and annoyed.

 

‘Oh, so your son is getting married next month. I’m so jealous of you,’ said Sungkyu’s mother while glancing at his son. Sungkyu felt that his mother’s gaze was tensed that he looked away.

 

‘No need to be, your son is much more successful than mine. He don’t need to find girls, they would find him, hahahahaha,’ the ahjumma giggled while patting Sungkyu’s back. Sungkyu could only offered a soft smile.

 

After the little meeting, Sungkyu’s mother didn’t say a word to him and it made him nervous. As they finally reached home, Sungkyu’ mother started to talk again,

 

‘Adeul-ah, omma..... umh..... I know that you don’t want to get marrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter