Prompt: Taehyun #3

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

Prompt: "YOU HAVE THEIR SHADE OF LIPSTICK SMUDGED ON YOUR CHEEK WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU’RE NOT GOING OUT." and "Okay we all know, you make it SOOOO obvious, just admit that you’re together already jfc."

 


“You’re late.”

“I know, I’m so sorry.” You smile awkwardly, poking your friend’s unimpressed face as you shuffle into the packed apartment. “There was this paper and– you know, the usual.”

It was lie. There was no paper, but an hour long decision making session with Taehyun instead– on who should get to the party first. The thought was absurd since it shouldn’t be so much of a big deal. But you’ve already pulled two strikes with the whole– ‘What? We’re not dating, that’s so funny ha ha– no.’

So it was a big deal.

“Sure.” She rolls her eyes, shutting the door behind her after you with a sceptic look on her face. “He’s over there.”

“W–who?” You turn around a little too quick, bumping into the kitchen counter while you’re at it.

“Taehyun.” She throws you a smirk with a raised brow, “Weren’t you looking for him just now?”

“Oh, he’s here? I didn’t know he was invited.” You cringe at how shrill your voice was, sounding far from convincing.

“You’re hopeless.” She mutters, choosing to drop the subject at your continued denials which she must admit, was failing miserably.

Not wanting to risk it anymore that you already were, you spend the next hour immersed in conversations and small talk with your group of friends. Or at least you were trying to.

It was almost impossible when your eyes would unconsciously drift throughout the place, only to catch Taehyun already staring right back at you. He was quick to look away, his lips crawling to a faint smile as he pretends to take interest in whatever Seungyoon was yapping on about.

Damnit, Nam Taehyun.

The way he leers at you as he leans back in his seat, and looking away when he gets caught makes it so hard to not snort out fits of laughter. You hated how the two of you had to sneak around this way at first, but it’s grown rather thrilling in one way or another. It was more of a public secret now anyway, you didn’t know why either of you still refuses to confirm it.

Halfway through a conversation you were desperately holding on to, you couldn’t help but look over your friend’s shoulder and it was as if everything was set to taunt you, Taehyun just had to appear once again. He leans forward to rest his elbows on his knees, tipping his head to the side as he signals you to come over. No matter how many times you’ve seen him, Taehyun always manages to set the butterflies in your stomach in frenzy, it left you smiling like an idiot. He was gorgeous.

“Yah– you’re not listening are you?” You earned a flick to the forehead, snapping you back to reality.

“Where’s the bathroom?” The words stammered out your mouth, wanting so much to slap that smug smile off Taehyun’s face. He knew he’d succeeded in making you all sorts of flustered, and you sure as hell won’t give in to his request.

 

~

 

The muffled sound of the party outside sharpens as you peak through the door and just as you were about to step out Taehyun barges in, pushing you back into the bathroom in a rush. The door clicks shut as he fumbles the lock with one hand, the other pressed gently over your mouth.

“Tae!” You let out a loud whisper and his eyes widens as you yank his hand away. He looks somewhat amused at just how taken back you are and you smack him by the side out of pure reflex.

“Hey!” As if it wasn’t already enough, his eyebrows knots to a scowl and you stifle a laugh, reaching out to rub his arm apologetically.

“What are you doing?” He had you clamped against him and the wall, the cold tiles pierced through the thin material of your blouse.

Taehyun remains quiet as his gaze darts from your eyes down to your lips suspiciously. You blink a few times bracing yourself and he pouts subtly before looking back at you.

“You have…” His finger hovers over your mouth and Taehyun wastes no time, or even give you the chance to ask what the hell it was you were having, as he presses his lips to yours.

The sudden move clears your mind to almost nothing and he grabs you by the waist instinctively feeling you weaken in his embrace. He pulls back just as quick, biting back a pleased smile at how breathless he’s got you.

“W–what was that for?”

“You’ve got–” His tongue grazed his lower lip as he looks up at a thought, “Is that cheesecake?”

You realize that you must have devoured the desert a little too intensely back there, pinching your lip in a hurry as he reminds you of this. 

“Don’t worry it’s cleaned up now.” He chuckles softly, his eyes disappearing into a smile.

“You didn’t have to–”

Taehyun cuts you off short, leaning in for another peck, and another and another. It was difficult to be mad at him and his sneaky ways, but then again, the two you were in fact sneaking around. Just as the kiss begins to deepen you hear someone call you out, leaving you to scramble out of there like you just committed a crime.

 

~

 

It must have been a solid fifteen minutes or so before Taehyun finally appears, brushing a hand through his blonde hair, just like you did a few moments back. You still feel that buzz pulsing through your veins and you catch him bite back a smile when he finds you staring at him, reading your mind. You must have been pretty out of it to not notice such thing until Seungyoon points it out.

“No offence but I think that colour suits you better?” Seungyoon frowns at you, arms crossed over his chest. He sees your confusion and sighs, “Were you guys doing lipstick swatches in there or something?”

Taehyun freezes, pursing his lip in a failed attempt to hide what was left of the secret you both shared.  

“Dude.” Minho shakes his head slowly with his eyes closed, “Good god, how long was it exactly since you last each other?”

The rapper walks up to the youngest, slapping Taehyun by the cheek lightly and it was only then that you realize that you’d left traces of yourself pretty much everywhere on him.

The two of you were left speechless, baffled by the sudden interrogation.

“Do you really think we’re that dumb?”

“Yes–”

“Nevermind?” Minho quips as he throws Taehyun a sour look. It was a lie to say that this didn’t amuse you just a tiny bit. “We all know, you little s. Just admit you’re together already.”

 

~