Everything in Between (Part 2)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

“Please… Don’t cry, hm?” He murmurs softly, he bows down trying get a good look at you. Even with his deep voice, he manages to sooth you every time. He brushes your tears away-

"Those have been where my feet were, Song Minho…” Your eyebrows furrowed at the sudden realization. He chuckles, surprised that out of all the things you could have said you were worried about germs getting to places where they shouldn’t be.

“You and your neat freak tendencies… Change your clothes now.” His playful tone has disappeared and what seemed like a thought became an order. When it came to your well-being, Minho takes it very seriously even when you don’t which was 99% of the time. He helps you get on your feet considering that you have a pencil skirt on, which to your horror was sticking mercilessly to your skin. It dawned on you that you had a white blouse on and you know what happens when they get wet. Even though you were partially dry, the thought why your boyfriend never said a word when you got in here was starting to make sense.

“.” You muttered under your breath, not realizing that you had actually said it out loud. Startled, a mischievous look formed on his face. “Look who has such thoughts now.” He points out. You squint at him and he grabs you by the shoulders, turns you to have your back facing him, slowly but impatiently guiding you to your closet. Once in the bedroom, you turn around to look at him.

“Is something wrong?” He questions holding your gaze after some time.

“Aahh… Arasseo.” Realizing that you wanted privacy he trudged away and closed your bedroom door.

People may question your relationship with Minho, not like anyone knew about it anyway. s knew there was something going on even before the two of you came to your senses. When you told, much more announced them, thanks to how thrilled Minho was about it still is, none of them seemed to be surprised about it. Taehyun was having none of it that day and replied a short I told you, Noona before he excused himself. Seunghoon, straightforwardly said Well, I was sure you guys have already passed your 6 monthsary? Are you sure it’s only been 2 weeks? 

Considering how long you both knew each other, skinship shouldn’t be a question or a problem. You were raised in a strict household, being an only child your father was overly protective to the point where your mother sometimes disagrees. When you confessed to Minho that he was your first boyfriend ever, he took it by surprise,

“Seriously? Not even a not-so-serious-playing-around kind of boyfriend?” His eyes must have doubled in size.

“Ne- Ya, what do you mean playing around?” You shot at him accusingly. Guilty, he laughed nervously thinking that someone like you deserves someone a whole lot better than him.

“Is it that weird?” You tuck strands of your hair behind your ears, something you do when you’re nervous.

“Aniyo…” He avoided your gaze that seemed to burn against his skin.

Truth be told, it was weird. Minho finds you beautiful and he was pretty damn sure that he’s not the only one. He loved that if you stare quite long enough, you can see the heart shaped freckles that scatter faintly around the bridge of your nose. Don’t get him started with your eyes, which you find so ordinary- light brown that glitter against the sun rays. You found this absurd and told him that he needs to catch up on some sleep because gurl, you hallucinating. He laughs to himself, convinced that this is what being lovestruck really feels like. Since you met, he had only seen you with long hair, jet black, which waved passed your shoulders resting just above your elbows. One time, he came back from his tour and you had decided to chop it all off until you could no longer tie it. Anxious, you asked if he likes it. His reply formed a grin on your face so wide you swore it hurt. Even if you shaved it off and died it green, I wouldn’t love you any less.

Your cheeks. The one, two things you hate the most. He loves. Even if I lose all my weight, I’d be left with these cheeks! I am not even kidding you Minho, they weigh 2 kilos each! He finds you adorable and dismisses your rant, pinching your cheeks like he always does. You weren’t necessarily tall, but he says you’re unnecessarily long, poking fun at your limbs. It did not surprise him when you told him that you did ballet although he wonders how this is possible, if whether you have two left feet considering how often he finds you tripping on flat ground.

He reminds you of these things often and how he wishes that you can see yourself like he sees you. Your usual answer is to nudge him away and say there are far more beautiful people out there Minho-ya. That doesn’t make you any less beautiful. You gave him a small smile, embarrassed at his confession. Failing to get his mind around someone like you, how can someone this attractive not know it at all?

So like the time where you showered his cheeks with kisses, Minho honestly thought his soul was taken away by the grace of the lord. He had stayed the night, insisting that he had no plans, or so you thought, watching over you when you came down with a fever.He had been overly worried and helpful to the point where you couldn’t remember the last time your feet had touched the ground. You insisted that you were okay and that you’ll still be here on earth when he comes back tomorrow. It bothered him the fact that you refused his efforts always pretending that everything was alright.

Ya, stop being so stubborn and let me take care of you. Please…

He’d lock his eyes onto yours and you were flustered at his sincerity. It felt foreign to you, the fact that you have been by yourself since eighteen. You were forced to get through those memorable stages of life solo, without your parents. Like the time you graduated from college or you first job interview, remembering how badly you wanted to share this with someone else. So, naturally, you developed the independence you have now ultimately thinking that you could get through it alone. Until you met Minho. When he had to leave for his schedule, bewildered, you cupped his face and went for it, softly kissing his cheeks. He must have frozen in place yet his tan wavered to a shade of crimson. You bit your lips, swallowing your laughter, taken aback at his reaction. Like a child, he looked up at you with those eyes you adore so much, clearly fazed by the current situation. You couldn’t help but laugh as he looked far from the flaming charismatic rapper mino. Here is Song Minho and you thought to yourself this clueless idiot is mine and I am his and honestly on some days, you still need time to digest the thought.

“W-What was, how? What?” He finally blurts out.

“I just wanted to… I am allowed to right?” You pressed your smile, finding it hard to make eye contact with him. Your question took him by surprise and you read his mind - is she asking permission for kisses? Dear god, what have I done in my past life?

“I want some cheese cake.” He whispers. Okay maybe not? You don’t know if you should laugh or cry at his spontaneity-

“It’s just that you never initiated it and I respect you, I thought maybe you weren’t comfortable with it.” He cuts, struggling to look at you.

I’m just not used to it that’s all… You don’t have to ask, go for it you know.” You let out a small smile, tucking your hair behind your ears.

“Jinjja? I can just go for it?” He rubs the nape of his neck with a sheepish grin. You nod, returning the smile. Before you knew it, his arms had taken territory over your waist, closing you in for an embrace he had longed for. His scent is clean and fresh even after a whole day, you smell a hint of white musk and… is that sandalwood?