What A Mess (Mino

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

Scenario: See request here!

Really reaaallyyy short one! I’m sorry but I hope you like it anon :)


“Are they going at it again?” Seunghoon asks quietly, somewhat peeved.

“It’s been two hours. Just take my eyes out already.” Seungyoon rolls his eyes, grabbing onto Seunghoon’s shirt as he pleaded.

“What is it this time?”

“Apparently some mushy drama they’ve missed out on.”  Taehyun snorts as he treads into the practice room.

“Can’t they like, be normal and just take it out on each other?” They couldn’t agree more as Bobby snickers in the background, clearly amused by the sight before him.

They’ve seen it before, how you and Minho hardly spend time with each other. And so when you find the time, you’d stop by, insisting that you’re here to see them- “Sure, we totally believe it’s us you want to hang out with.”

At first they found it adorable how the two of you would yap on and on about the things you’ve missed out on. Even sparing the time to catch up on any TV shows together like an old married couple. The boys knew that Minho was nothing like how he appears to be, the rapper was really just a hopeless puppy.

But today, you two were something else.

“Oh god no. Did he just-” You cried out, arms wrapped around his shoulders. Minho had you propped up on his lap, on a re-run of an overdue drama you’ve both missed.

“ no- You can’t leave her like that.“ Minho breathes out in disbelief, burying his head into your shoulder, visibly upset at whatever it was he’d seen on screen.

The boys proceeded to stare in awe at how oblivious the two of you were to your current surroundings. Except for Jinwoo who seemed to on track, peeking his head in curiously once in a while. Chanwoo must have jumped in his seat the moment you let out a devastated groan as the drama unfolds. The reactions that you and Minho gave out, were enough to entertain the IKON boys seeing how they refused to leave the room- “No, no hyung please we need to see how this ends!” Hanbin blurts out, finding it hilarious at how two grown adults can be anything but.

“Will you two please-” Seungyoon scoffs out as he trudged his way towards where the both of you sat. He stops half way after realizing that his band member- as much as he hates to admit that right now, and his girlfriend have molded together into a sniffing mess. "Dude…”

“Don’t ing touch me right now, Yoon.” You slap his hand away, chocked up in tears.

“Geez… I’m not even surprised.” He huffs out a laugh as he sees Minho in the same state. “You two are a match made in heaven.”

“You look terrible, Minho-”

“Shut your trap.” Minho snaps at whoever chuckled out the remark, he didn’t sound as pissed off as he’d hope to be. They didn’t know how Minho could sound so crushed and that priceless expression only made the room erupt in a series of laughter. Taehyun shudders as it resembles that time they were announced as WINNER for the first time, and everyone, literally thousands, witnessed how much of a blubbering wreck their main rapper can be.

Only this time there were two of the same mess, with you clinging on to him just as crushed as he was. Aside from how amusing the entire scene was, they were glad how Minho had managed to get someone like you. They were surprised how you stuck around longer than they had expected, hell it took them quite some time to get used to Minho and all his quirks. The two of you were like two sides of the same coin, seemingly different but really you were just as a hopeless case as he was when it comes to silly little things like these. 

“Just get married already.”

“My point exactly! But he left her, Yoon! The bastard left her.” You wail out, obviously not on the same page as he was.

“I mean you and-,” Seungyoon couldn’t help but smile, seeing how comfortable you were with Minho, cradled in his arms. “Believe me they will.”