Seeing Double (Mino)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

Scenario: See request here!


You scurried with excitement as you neared the studio, it’s been god knows how long since you last saw Minho after all. You were on your toes as you took a peek into the room through the small glass panel. A familiar face came into view, trailing slowly towards the door to take his exit. Even with a mask that covered most of his features, it wasn’t hard for your brain to put a finger on who it was. You’ve never seen that hat before, but then again Minho has a collection of his own that was impossible to keep track of. If anything, he had more than enough to open up a store.

In a flash, you wrapped your palm tightly around the door knob in efforts to block his way out. The door shook as he tried to twist it from the other side and you almost choked yourself laughing at the confusion in his eyes.

Just then, you saw Minho peeping from behind Minho-

Wait what?

You really did choke this time.

“It’s not locked, never mind.” He laughs as the door opens, and it sure didn’t sound anything like your boyfriend.

Because he wasn’t.

Wide eyed, you gaped silently as his eyes met yours. Reality hits you then, that this was none other than Kwon Jiyong aka G ing Dragon.

It was an honest mistake, right? 

Provided that the size of the door panel only allowed you to see his face, which mind you, seemed strikingly similar to Minho at first glance. You’d identified him through the tattoos that adored his forearms and his smaller stature. 

You bowed as low as you could out of reflex and pure embarrassment, “I’m so so sorry, I thought-”

“You’re here!” Minho chimes. You’d completely forgotten how thrilled you were to finally see him. To be quite frank, you were convinced that anyone within an arms reach to the Kwon Jiyong would feel the same.

“Oh she’s the one?” Jiyong an eyebrow at Minho curiously.

You felt your heart jump to your throat, wondering what on earth he could have heard about you. No, scratch that, the fact that G-Dragon acknowledges your very existence was more than what you bargained for.

“Yes, hyung.” Minho notices how shocked you were, seeing how your face were drained from any traces of colour. “Hey, I’m sure you know who-”

“G-Dragon-sshi…” You stammer, bowing once again for the umpteenth time.

“From what I’ve heard, you’re quite a keeper.” He shoots Minho a wink with that gummy smile of his, “Gotta run, it’s nice to meet you though!”

He waves you goodbye, and you feel Minho take your hands to return the wave for you, seeing how you’ve gone into a motionless mess.  

“Hello…” Minho tilts his face to yours, “Yah!”

You jump at his sudden outburst, “Hm?”

“I’ve missed you.” He mumbles, eyes searching your baffled face.

“Mmhm.” You nod almost too quickly, before storming into the studio leaving Minho just as shocked.

“Taehyun-ah.” You whisper, the youngest steadies himself after almost having himself knocked off his seat.

“N-Noona-”

“Tae, tell me I’m not dreaming.” He blinks at you, “Slap my forehead, pinch my cheeks, anything.” He winces as you lean in towards him a little too close.

“Noona, you’re crazy.” He dodges himself away, grabbing your shoulders to pull you back.

“I have the right to!” You squeaked, “How, HOW can you be in the same building as him, breathing the same air as him and still be, I don’t know, alive?”

“I ask myself the same thing.” You hear Jinwoo from somewhere, too occupied to pay attention to anything else.

“I honestly thought he was Minho, that’s why-”

“Minho, you sure she’s your girlfriend?” Seunghoon frets, elbowing him by the side. Minho eyes you in utter disbelief, it was irritating to see you act this way.

“I don’t even know.” He scoffs, yanking his coat off his seat before heading out of the room, slamming the door shut.

It had gone quiet then, and all eyes were on you.

“I’m judging you so hard right now.” Seungyoon fights back a laugh seeing you all kinds of flustered as you got back to what was left of your senses.

 

~

 

“Minho…”

“Oh, thank god. I thought you’d forgotten who I was back there.” He jokes dryly, barely looking at you.

“That’s just ridiculous, how can-” You sigh, a frown scribbled on your face as he turned his back towards you.

“You completely flipped out seeing him, I thought you were here to see me?”

“I’m sure anyone would, I mean it’s Kwon Jiyong, leader of BIGBANG- it’s not everyday you get the chance to see someone so highly praised.” You tried to reason with him.

“Is that why you opted for a dupe instead?” His voice was thick with bitterness and you could tell he was more than just hurt, like he was betrayed, somehow.

“What?” You were stunned, unable to digest his accusation.

“You thought he was me.” He chides, ”I’ve heard it plenty, but to actually have my girlfriend mistake him for me, that’s just-”

“Not true. At all.” Never have you imagined that Minho, who seemed so comfortable in his own skin, be this insecure.

I was there.” He raises a brow sarcastically, “Oh right, you were too busy to realize that, I’m sorry.”

“If that was the case, I wouldn’t be with you. I would’ve left you ages ago, Minho-ah.”

He tenses at your words, it never occurred to him that the mention of a break up would come up this way.

“You deserve so much more than that. You have that effect on people you know that? Like someone could be so ing evil, and they would just melt at the sight of you, crying over teacup piglets or whatnot .”

“It would be pretty ty of me to be with you for that reason.” You assured, scooting to nudge your shoulders to his arm playfully, “Besides, weren’t you the one to fangirl over him?” You recall that the first time he’d met his sunbaenim, smiling because he couldn’t quite put a sock in it.

“Don’t start, I’m still mad at you.” He mumbles, turning away but you catch that smile of his anyway.

“You’re hella cute when you’re mad, can’t imagine what it’d be like when you’re not.”

“Shut up.” Minho snorts out a laugh, rolling his eyes at your ways to get to him.

“Since you’re not so bad yourself,” He pulls you closer to swiftly kiss the crown of your head, “I’ll let you off the hook this time.”

This time? Does that mean I can-”

“Don’t push it.”