Princess! (Mino)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

 

 

“Oh my– Johnny!” The cat jumps off your arms, scurrying towards Minho’s apartment before the two of you even got there. You run after her, laughing under your breath seeing her sniff the front door in a rush. “You’re excited, aren’t you?”

Minho have been pestering you the entire day, now that he’s back in town and it wasn’t so much of a surprise how he’d asked to see Johnny instead of you. And so you’d expected to see him yank that door open, even before telling him that you’re finally here, with Johnny.

“Princess!” Minho spares you no glance as he stoops down to pick up his beloved pet, carrying her affectionately into his arms.

If someone were here to see this, it would be an honest mistake to assume that Minho had referred the name to you– his girlfriend. Not once you’ve ever heard him say it before, not until Johnny came in the picture.

“Did you miss me? Did ya?” He gushes, showering her all his attention as he turns his back to you, leaving you to stare at him in bewilderment.

Yes, of course I missed you, Minho-ah.” You shrill quietly, stepping into the apartment since he probably won’t bother asking you to.

“Not as much as I missed you.” Minho continues still showing no signs of acknowledging you. He scoops Johnny over his shoulders, you catch her nonchalant and frustratingly adorable face peaking, as if she was set to taunt you. No wonder he loves you so much, just look at you.   

“Clearly.” You scoff, giving in as you set her things to one corner. Minho bites back his amusement, he wasn’t as oblivious as he seems to be.

“Yah– did you gain weight? What did the lady feed you?”

Did he just?

“That lady is your girlfriend, Song Minho.” You glare at him from the side and even with your snappish response he remains indifferent to your presence. In all honesty, it was a heart-warming view, how the cat was sprawled out on its back spoiled with plenty of belly rubs from Minho. I mean really, who wouldn’t want that?

“Is this how it is then?” Again, it was as if you were talking to a wall.

“No? Okay, fine. It was nice knowing you two.” You exaggerate a sigh, shrugging your coat back over your shoulders as you make your way towards the door. The corner of your lips twitch to a smile, certain that you heard him shoo Johnny over to you since she was circling your feet before you even made it out.

It was hard to resist, and even with all that fur she’d leave sticking on your dark jeans, no one could get mad at something this cute. She wrinkles her pink nose as you brought her up to face you, “I guess you don’t miss daddy as much as he thinks, hm?”

Minho halts midway to reaching you, he raises a brow and you blink at him, unsure if he was really looking at you this time. A subtle smirk creeps across his amused face, “Daddy?

“Can you not?” You sputter, flustered at his tone of voice and that look he’s giving you. He grins at you, walking slowly your way and you were quick to hold out Johnny as a helpless shield.

“Say it again.” He orders softly, leering at you and you could tell he was enjoying this a bit too much. Johnny squirms under your hold, and nothing else was between you and him as she hops off, running away from the scene.

“Oh, now you’re interested?” You snort, placing a hand on his chest in efforts to keep that distance. Which was pointless, really. Minho walks into you anyway, until he has you trapped between him and the kitchen counter.

“If it’s you, I always am.”

 

~