Caught (Taehyun x Wendy)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

Scenario: See request here

I’m sorry it took so long for me to post this, anon. I don’t know if this is what you hoped for, but here it is!


“Hey, I’m sorry- practice ran a little later than usual.” She sighs, still catching her breath, setting her bag on the table. Taehyun perks, looking up from his phone to see Wendy, her cheeks flushed,

“Did you run?” He chuckles quietly as he clears his stuff away, making space for her.

“It’s not like we can do this everyday so- kind of?” She grins, her eyes bright even through her fatigue and Taehyun reminded himself to not stare too long.

“Hey- I didn’t wait that long. Have you eaten?” He suppresses a smile, eyes following her every move as she ties her hair up.

“I’m starving.” Wendy shook her head, rolling her eyes as she pulls a face. Taehyun was sure that he was just as tired, but she never fails to lift up his mood, always so cheerful it’s hard to keep up.

“Eat a lot, my treat.” He slides the menu towards her, almost snorting at her wide eyed reaction.

“But-”

“It’s my turn remember? I literally ate the whole restaurant last time.” Taehyun laughs, eyes disappearing into smiley crescents, she couldn’t help but join in as she recalls their last meeting which felt like a forever away. If you say so, Taehyun-ah she whispers, shrugging her shoulders into a small dance as she skims through the menu.

“Where did you say you were going?” Taehyun asks quietly.

“Hm?” She questions him without looking up.

“Your members… they didn’t ask where you’re off to?” Wendy looks up to find him staring intently, a worried expression on his face.

“They know, Taehyunie.” She let out a small smile, finding it hard to make eye contact. His eyes widened at her words, “They figured it out, I never said anything- well, until they pestered me to confirm it.”

“Ah. Is that so?” His eyes wavered, and she wonders what he has on his mind.

“Are you not okay with that?” Her voice anxious, biting her lips.

“The hyungs back home- I feel like I should tell them, Seungwan-ah.” Taehyun brushes his fingers through his parted hair. Wendy found it hard to read the situation, initially thinking that he was some what upset. But he snickered, clearly amused at something as his eyebrows drooped even more than usual.

“Ya- what is it?” She moves forward to give his arm a slight nudge, curious.

“They were extra annoying just before I left, it’s not everyday I’d volunteer to get snacks for them. So they suspected something.” He grins, resting his chin on his hand.

 

~

 

“Where have you been?” Taehyun stumbles hitting the door behind him as Seunghoon pops out of nowhere the second he entered their dorm.

“Snacks?” He breathes, still startled as he lifts up the plastic bag towards Seunghoon.

“For three hours? Did you raid the entire store?” Seunghoon squints at the youngest, trailing after him.

“Hyung- I like to take my time.” Taehyun mutters under his breath, scrambling quickly towards the kitchen.

“Taehyunie, you know you can tell us anything right?” He hears Seungyoon call out from the living room. He comes to a halt as he realizes that they were sitting down neatly on the sofa, all eyes on him. 

“You know how they say that honesty is the best policy.” Minho chimes as Taehyun blinks at the posse in front of him, knowing well they’ve got something up their sleeves.

“They didn’t tell me CEO Yang’s office moved up here.” Taehyun murmurs, his face stoic.

“Ya- how could you eat in peace with a girl, when your hyungs at home are- you little-” Jinwoo stood up, striding towards Taehyun with his arms out.

“Ah hyung-” Taehyun whines, cowering as Jinwoo shook his shoulders awake a laugh escaping his lips.

“You sly bastard.” Seungyoon darts towards him, pulling him into a headlock.

“Wendy- Son Seungwan?!” Seunghoon bursts, his voice flooding in disbelief.

“How did you-” Taehyun stammers as he stoops, shielding himself.

“Minho followed you-”

“Ya! You’re violating my human rights-”

“Rights my -  where’s mine when you ate my dinner last night?” Minho cries, gaping at him.

The four of them circled him into a celebratory hug, holding hands as they skipped around their youngest in pure delight. Taehyun shuts his eyes, burying his face into his hands out of embarrassment, convinced that he’s living with a bunch of endangered species, his hyungs.