Imagine (Mino)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

Scenario: See request here!

Here it is anon, I hope this is what you hoped for :)


“You’re such a party pooper, you know that?”

“I know. All the more reason to find someone else, hm?”

“Ya! You promised.” Your friend frowns at you, pulling out her best puppy dog eyes. You bit your lips as you heave a sigh,

“I really, really, don’t know anything about underground rap clubs, Yujin-ah.” You grab her arms, pulling her back because heck, she seemed so eager it was worrying.

“All the more reason why you should go, hm?” Mimicking you as she her eyebrows. “I promise you’ll love it, with all that rap you listen to. If not, I’ll do the dishes for a month straight.” You snort in response, because you know how much your roommate despise dish washing.

“It’s that good, huh?” It’s true that you’ve always been a fan of rap and all things related, but you never imagined going to an underground rap club. Considering you’ve always been caught up with work or studying, Yujin insisted that you should go, “Ya, how long has it been since you’ve been out and seen the world?” “Don’t exaggerate, I do go out.” “Please, walking out to the bus stop for work isn’t what I meant.”

 

~

 

Park Yujin, I’m going to kill you.

It’s been fifteen minutes since you last saw her, leaving you alone, clueless in a midst of people you didn’t know. You stood there, hands in the pockets of your jacket, trying to make it seem like you weren’t so lost. How the hell did you find this place? You smile to yourself because a part of you appreciated her efforts, introducing you to her rapper friends where you would squint at her secretly knowing what her motives are. She would yap about how you’re going to end up alone and all you’re ever going to look forward to are deadlines for the rest of your miserable life. And you’d snap back at her, throwing her a pillow or anything really, because the day you’re going to live your life for someone else is the day you’ve been resurrected in an alternate universe.

“Ah, I’m sorry-” Someone had bumped into you, sending you staggering a few steps forward. You turn around to face a man, arms out as he tried to grab a hold of you.

“It’s alright, really.” You say, a faint smile on your face. He certainly looked like he belonged here, wearing a bright orange beanie which complemented his tan complexion and a bomber jacket which you wonder if it was a size too big. The skin below his lower lash line creased as he grinned at you, and you realize you must’ve been staring a bit too intently to notice something that close.

“You’re okay?” His voice was deep and it surprised you how someone this adorable could have a voice like that. Two different kinds of charm put into one.

“Yeah… no worries.” You chuckle softly. Just then you spot Yujin behind him, she was hard to miss the fact that she was gaping at you, waving her arms around in hysterics. You excused yourself quietly, brushing pass him as you mouthed You’re ing crazy. How dare you leave me. Are you okay? She completely ignores you as she shakes your shoulders furiously-

“Have you completely lost it? That’s Song ing Minho!” She gasps, eyes so wide you couldn’t tell if she was excited or just plain terrified.

“Who?” You cry out a whisper, as you tipped her chin up. “Ya- close your mouth, you’ll drool.” 

“Good god- you’re hopeless.” She scrunches her face at you, and you couldn’t help but laugh because really you had no idea what was going on. “Oh- oh my god, he’s staring. He’s coming-”

Turning around, you see him before you still with that smile of his.

“Enjoy the show.” He says as he walks by, and you could tell he noticed how different your reaction to Yujin’s was. She was on cloud nine whilst you were just… there. He bows a thank you, glimpsing at you with an amused look on his face.

“Ya- what is wrong with you?” She takes your hands in hers, squeezing so hard you were sure they went blue. “Child, what am I going to do with you?” Burying her face into your hands, shaking her head.

 

~

 

As it turns out, you found out what the hype was all about the second Song Minho got on stage. You didn’t think that the place could get anymore packed but it did. The crowd had burst out into a series of cheers as he performed, and you can’t deny the fact that he deserved the reaction of his audience. You barely looked away because he had this ability to draw everyone- you, in.

“Thank you, everyone who came here today. Whether you’re a regular- or it’s your first time.” Minho thanked the crowd warmly, and at the end of his sentence you swore he looked straight through you. His small lips curved slightly, subtly smiling at- you? No no, you’re seeing things. Mentally agreeing with yourself, it was getting late and all you could think about was home. Yujin was no where in sight, you sigh as you scurried through the crowd. Your neck ached as you looked here and there, giving in as you decide to wait outside.

You pushed through the exit, your lungs thankful for the breath of fresh air. It was chilly out and you jogged in place, leaning against the brick wall. The air was still, and you could hear the muffled noise from inside the building. Lost in thoughts, you were surprised to hear the door pushed open as someone exited.

It was Minho.

You could tell who it was even with his back towards you, broad shoulders and tall, you’ve memorized it since he got on stage. He had rushed outside, stopping to look left and right, looking for something. You hear him let out a sigh, as he pulls his beanie off revealing his hair, dark, shaved by the sides. He ruffles his hair, seemingly frustrated as he stares off towards the main road. Minho turns around, and-

“Holy .”

You almost snort out a laugh as he retreated out of shock seeing you standing there.

“Hi. I’m sorry, I must look horrifying to scare you like that.” You laughed softly.

“No- I just thought you left.”  He breathes, a shy smile on his face. You let out a quiet oh, fazed at his words. The two of you stood there, you wondered when it got so quiet, so sure you could hear your own heart pulse.

“Well here I am.” You manage to sputter out, wanting to slap yourself as quick as it came out.

“There you are.” He chuckles, and you could feel his gaze burning into you. Baffled by every word that came out from his mouth, all you could do was look right back at him.

“That was crazy. I mean, you’re really good. That was the first time I’ve seen anyone perform like that.” You say, breaking the silence.

“Thank you- really? That was your first time?” He tilts his head, beaming slightly.

“Sure- yeah. It’s my first time here.” You gulp as you see him take a few steps towards you.

“Ah. I’m Minho, Song Minho.” He offers you his hand.

“I know, the crowd didn’t miss that.” You take his hands and you didn’t know why your stomach fluttered at his firm grip, but it did.

“You’ve never seen me anywhere else?” His tone was curious as he scans your face. It was rare, never actually, to come across someone who didn’t know who he was. He found you fascinating, so clueless, so frikkin cute.

“Uhm… should I? Oh god, I’m sorry if we met before- I’m terrible with names.” Or faces for that matter. But surely, you’ve never came across him before. If he looks at people that way, you doubt anyone could forget.

“No, we haven’t. I wouldn’t have forgotten if we had.” You stare at him, flustered at his words, as if he had read your mind. “Trust me, if this is what you call horrifying, I can’t imagine what beautiful is.”