WINNER (OT5)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

Scenario: Seungyoon, Seunghoon, Taehyun, Jinwoo and Mino were given a day off from shooting teasers for their upcoming debut. Set in New York, the five boys made the most out of their rest day.

Note: This was based on the videos that were included in their welcoming collection DVD.


“Good god I’m exhausted, I think I can sleep for two days straight.” Jinwoo laughed as he closed his eyes, leaning against the head of the bed.

“Ah please please hyung! I’ll drag you if I have to!” Seungyoon whined, as he wriggled at Jinwoo’s bedside. The eldest squinted through the corner of his eyes, Yep, Kang Seungyoon, our leader everyone.

“Arraseo arraseo. Pick a place then.” Jinwoo sat up, rubbing his face awake with both hands. “Well?” Jinwoo nudged Seungyoon who had gone quiet, staring at the wall behind him.

“I mean, it’s not like I know the place.” He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

“TO THE BEACH IT IS!” The two boys jumped, startled at the sudden noise. Seunghoon’s head poked from behind the bed across, his eyes smiled in mischief as he laughed shamelessly .

“Holy- how long have you been there?” Seungyoon bursts, laughing along, wondering how Seunghoon had slipped in without a sound.

 

~

 

Seungyoon stood on the vast bridge, breathing in the view that was sprawled out in front of him. It sure felt different to his usual days, which would consist of him cramped up in a studio for hours on end. Not that he had anything to complain about, but he, they, definitely needed this.

“Seungyoon-ah, catch!” He snapped out of his focus, annoyed for ending his brief moment of peace. Minho threw something his way from a distance, hitting him on the knees.

“Ya! You’re kidding me-” Flustered, he scrambled chasing the ball that rolled away from him.

“Man… I give you thirty seconds!” Minho laughed his lungs out, as he ran to where his target was.

“Thirty seconds- do I look like a microwave to you?” Seungyoon cried out in irritation, it was increasingly hard to actually acknowledge that this was his fellow hyung, not someone younger.

 

~

 

“Tae- no! That would’ve been a perfect shot!” Minho fussed as he finally nailed the skateboard trick he sweated out for. Taehyun, who was busy snapping photos gave up on being Minho’s personal camera after repeatedly seeing him stumble and fall.

“Ah hyung… Oh well.” Taehyun muttered, unimpressed as his slides his sunglasses down to get a good look. “Besides, I think Jinwoo hyung took away the prize. Scoot.” Taehyun laughs, as he points at Jinwoo who, let’s be honest, didn’t have to put much effort in being pretty much flawless.

“I don’t think so.” Seunghoon whispered as he appeared behind the youngest, tapping the camera with a snicker. Puzzled, Taehyun clicked open the camera roll, as he looked through the photos. Taehyun’s eyes doubled in size as he realized what Seunghoon had meant.

“What the hell, hyung!” Taehyun couldn’t contain his laughter as he snorted  at Seunghoon’s priceless behaviour. Every seemingly perfect photo of Jinwoo was more or less stained by Seunghoon, who some how found a way to sneak into the frames not forgetting to bring his cheeky poses with him.

 

~

 

“Taehyun-ah, let’s go on that one, yeah?” Jinwoo poked fun at the youngest, as he gaped at the ride that stood in front of them. “Tae- ya, are you okay?” Jinwoo teased fighting a laugh, as he saw the blood being drained from Taehyun’s face.

“Okay y-yeah.” He mumbled nervously, eyes never taking off the travesty ahead of him. Taehyun went ahead and was paired with Minho, who was as peachy as the sun that day. He wondered how someone could be this excited, regretting his decision entirely as the straps were fastened securely. As the ride took off, Minho seemed to burst into the happy pill that he was and Taehyun restrained himself for wanting to hit him over the head. He held on like his life depended on it, literally.

Wait-Ya, WAIT! This thing isn’t fastened correctly!” Minho let out a laugh as he heard Seunghoon scream in hysterics out at a distance. Taehyun didn’t think that it was possible to be slightly comforted at the thought that at least someone felt the same way.

 

~

 

“YEAH! That was awesome, let’s go again?” Seungyoon was on his tiptoes as he grabbed Taehyun’s shoulders.

“How are you this energized?” Taehyun muttered, still fazed from the ride.

“Taehyun-ah, you’re the best really.” Minho grinned, his eyes disappeared into tiny arcs with happiness. “He barely said a word and stayed still. Until we got to the top- I’m sorry Tae-” Bursting into a fit of laughter unable to contain his excitement.

“Shut up. The only time someone should be that high is when your soul is taken away.” Seunghoon sympathized, draping his arms across Taehyun’s shoulders.

“Ya- where’s Jinwoo hyung?” Seungyoon asked, as he turns around to scan the park.

“Excuse me, can I take a photo with you?” A girl in her teens had approached Jinwoo, grinning from ear to ear.

“Uhh.. yes, okay?” Jinwoo answered to the extent that he understood, still unfamiliar with english. He smiled at her as he takes the camera away. Jinwoo shuffled backwards, ready to snap a photo of her. All of a sudden she moved towards him, arms outstretched as she laughed. Confused, Jinwoo thought she must’ve changed her mind.

“Aniya… Hyung, she wants a photo with you.“ Seungyoon laughed at the eldest, amused.

“Ahh… sorry.” Jinwoo chuckled, bowing slightly to the girl, surprised that someone this far had noticed him.

 

~