He's Like (Seungyoon)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

“So what’s he like?” Your friend nudged her shoulders against yours as the two of you sat, waiting for the bus home from work.

“Hm?” You hadn’t realized that you’ve been smiling like a fool after seeing his name flash across your phone. Patience,Yoonie. I’ll be home soon. 

You know, Seungyoonie.“ She chuckles. 

Oh. Well… he nags alot.” You laughed as your pursed your lips. 

“It doesn’t look as if you mind though.” She smiles at you amused at how you brighten up at the mention of his name.

“You have no idea. He would go on and on, I forced him to play who would stay quiet the longest once.” But sometimes it was for all the right reasons. 

“You’re kidding me right?” He gapes at you as you walked out.

“Oh god, what is it now?” You threw your arms up, irritated.

“You’re not going out like that.” He crossed his arms as he sat down.

“And who are you to say that?” You glared at his direction.

“Don’t question me, woman. You’ll freeze to death!” You hid your smile knowing perfectly why he didn’t want you dressing the way you did.

“He’s so straightforward… it’s overwhelming.”

“You’ve basically got everything covered, if anything you’re the one that’s teaching me!” You laughed, surprised at how much of a genius he is with his guitar considering that this is only a beginners class.

“Well… the other day you were with the kids.” He looks up at you through his hair that partially covered his eyes. He sighs, “Alright.. so I only signed up ‘cause, man, you’re beautiful.”

“He’s passionate, it’s worrying…”

“Yoon! You scared me…” You sat up, awakened by his sudden embrace. He had his arm over his head, the other around your waist as he kneeled down against the sofa. You scanned the room, squinting under the low lights realizing that you had fallen asleep in the living room waiting for him to come home.

“What time is it?” You murmured, brushing your fingers through his hair.

“Past four.” He looks up at you and you notice how the dark circles under his eyes are more obvious that usual. He sees you giving him that look and tries to force a smile, “But we finally wrapped up the last track.”

“You’ve been saying that the last two weeks.” You whisper. He gave you a smile, Shush, go back to sleep, kissing your forehead.

“And when he’s drunk…”

“No please- Seungyoon-ah, the bed is that way.” You pleaded struggling to get him on his two feet as he insists that he sleeps inside the tub.

“Remember that time your pudding went missing from the fridge?” He whispers in your neck as you sat him down, taking his coat off.

“Yes, you told me that you saw me eating it in my sleep.” You whispered back, careful not to speak too loud knowing how excited he can be when he’s like this.

“I’m sorry I lied, I ate it all.” He looked like he was about to cry. You looked up at him as you untie his shoes, amused at his confession.

Hey, hey? Listen.” He your cheeks, you hummed to him in response.

“Don’t hate me when I love you this much, like this much-” He continues to apologize as he stretched his arms out. You couldn’t help but giggle, I love you so much more, you dork.

“He knows me better than I do myself.”

“Don’t you dare say it, Kang Seungyoon!”

“I told you so!” He practically yells out, ignoring your threat. He runs up to you, pulling you in for a hug. “What did I tell you?” He grins as he takes in your scent.

“That I’ll ace it.” You muttered against his chest.

“You’ve been practicing for months, you played wonderfully.” He pulls you back, both hands on your shoulders. “I don’t see why you had to put yourself down like that.” He says quietly as he searches your eyes.

“I’m not like you, you wouldn’t think twice on performing in front of that many audience.” You let out a small smile as you compare the size of his audience to yours.

“What did you think I started with?” He pokes your forehead as he laughs along with you.