Stolen Time (Seunghoon)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

“Is he still there?” You raised your voice as you put your phone on loud speaker, shoving it onto your lap.

“Yeah, he is, Noona. He’s not listening-” You hear Taehyun divert his attention else where, Hyung, he’s in there.

“Tae, hello- How long has it been?” Still catching your breath from running to your car from your office on the 8th floor. Kicking off your heels, you punched the gas rushing the car out of the parking lot. 

“He’s been in there since two…” Taehyun’s voice trailed in and out, you could hear him breathing as he walked here and there.

“Oh right, that’s been what- three hours, Tae?” You called out, frustrated that you weren’t there to actually know what’s going on.

“Yeah? Uh… Noona, I meant two this morning.

Taehyun-ah, you’re funny.” You laughed almost too loud, not realizing you had gone over the speed limit.

Please drive safely. Hurry.”

Ya, you’re telling me to hurry up and drive safe at the-” You hear the call end realizing your battery had died. You let out a sigh, you need to calm your down, you need to get there in one piece.

It wasn’t strange the fact that Seunghoon had been busy, typically, they all were. Especially since he had told you before hand, apologizing for things that hadn’t even happened yet.

“Ya, I’m being serious here!” Like a child he had his arms out, trying to grab a hold of you whilst you ran to avoid him.

“Serious and Lee Seunghoon, I never thought those two would ever be in the same sentence.” You screeched as he grabs you by the waist.He locks his spaghetti legs easily around yours as you struggled to break free.

“Go away!” You whine and the next thing you know, he had lost his balance, you giggled in the midst of tangled arms and legs.

“Please- listen-” He wraps his arms around you and you feel his chest against your back as he tries to catch his breath.

“Stop apologizing, will you please.” You place your hands on top of his, it’s your job after all, Hoon, mumbling softly. He hooks his chin on the hollow of your collarbones as he let out a small sigh.

“But I really am, I don’t want you to worry when I don’t answer your calls.” He whispered, closing his eyes.

You saw Taehyun and Jinwoo stand before their usual practice room as you rushed towards them. Music seemed to blast unusually loud, it echoed straight down the entire hall.

“He’s been practicing nonstop, no food, no nothing.” Jinwoo yelled above the noise as he saw you approaching. You stood on your toes, to see your boyfriend focusing on a routine he must have choreographed. You turned your head to face the two boys, tapping the door motioning if you could go in there. Helpless, they gave an you encouraging nod.

The music amplifies the second you pushed the door open. You stood there for a while as you closed it shut behind you. Seunghoon didn’t seem to notice that there was anyone but himself in there, too absorbed in the music as if he had melted into it as one. Even after, god knows how long, his moves are precise, clean cut and it oozed out of him naturally. Anyone that knew Seunghoon, would without a doubt praise him for this ability. He could spontaneously dance out of no where, making up a routine out of thin air and all eyes would be on him. You didn’t need to question his passion for it but sometimes you wish he could cut himself some slack.

“You really are dumb like they say you are, you know that.” You muttered, looking him in the eye.

“Ya, I’m your Oppa, be nice.” He’d mess up your hair, his eyes had disappeared into a smile as he grinned at you.

“You’re going to end up in the hospital, if you keep working at that rate.” You whispered, worried, brushing your fingers against his tired eyelids. As he drifted to sleep, you hear him mumble, yes sir. 

Walking slowly, you rest your back against the mirror that stood in front of him. His back towards you with his tattoo exposed, Winner, you can sense how proud he was of it. The routine came to an abrupt stop as he spun around to finally face you. He looks at you, what are you doing here? Reading his mind, you let out a small smile.

“Let’s take a break, hm?” You hummed as you turned off the music. He barely moved an inch and just stood there as if he’ll fall over to any sudden movement. You walked over to him and placed your hands on the side of his burning cheeks. He breathed quickly, rasping for air.

“Just a bit more.” He tried to force a smile as you brush away the beads of sweat falling from the strands of his hair. 

“Hoon, …enough.” You pressed, he was shaking and it pained you seeing him this way. You held him by his shoulders as he struggles to sit down.

“It was perfect, I promise. You’re perfect, Seunghoon-ah.” You breathed as you placed your forehead against his. He had his eyes closed, trying to steady his breathing.

“I just need-”

“When did you last eat?” You cut him off as he tried to protest. He could barely open his eyes. He shook his head, knowing that he himself had forgotten when. You sigh, closing your eyes swallowing that lump in your throat. “Let’s go, I’ll drive. Wherever you want, yes?” You take his face in your hands, he looked so fragile. He gave you a small nod in response.

~

Seunghoon barely had any energy left to decide for food, you decided to get him his usual pasta dish. He insisted to have it as take out and had told you he wanted to go to the sea.

He had his arms around your shoulders, as you guide him out into the benches that were laid out just outside the beaches.

“You need to eat it before it gets- no, before you die, Lee Seunghoon.” He laughs softly, grateful that he’s here with you as he sees you pull apart the chopsticks for him. Finally realizing how hungry he was, he swallowed his food almost forgetting to chew it beforehand. “Ya, slow down. I won’t ask for any, I can’t risk you fainting. I’ll leave you here if you do!” You cried out.

“You’re adorable. Be nice, please, I’m not feeling well.” He mumbles with his mouth full, batting his eyes at you.

“Goodness…” You muttered, staring at him through the corner of your eyes. “Don’t do that ever again.” You say, referring to what had happened earlier today. He sees you looking out to the sea, your hair barely tied it grazed your face against the wind. He reaches out and tucks a strand, wanting to see your face. At the same time, you turned to face him, tilting your head to rest against his palm. He brushes his thumb over your furrowed eyebrows, wondering how he got so lucky to have the privilege  to call himself yours.