Morning Fix (Mino)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

Scenario: See request here!

A really short one, I’m sorry anon! 

Fluff


“Hold on-”

Please, please not now. Surely it’s here-

You frown as you fumble through your bag, praying silently that your wallet would just magically appear. Surely, realizing that you’ve got no cash to pay for coffee this early in the morning, can send your anxiety on full blast. Let’s not forget that there’s a ridiculously long line behind you, packed with people on their way to work who looked less than thrilled to be up this morning.

“I’m sorry but, is it possible to cancel the order?” You ask quietly, covering your face with one hand, embarrassed as you hear someone click their tongue out of irritation.

“They’re already preparing-”

“One iced americano, extra shot please. Add hers to my order.” His voice was low and deep scooting next to you as he slides his card towards the cashier. Unable to comprehend the situation, you proceeded to stare at the man in front of you. 

He was tall, with broad shoulders. Your eyes drifted along the high bridge of his nose down to his small lips, parted as he focuses on his order. He turns around to look at you properly this time with a lopsided smile on his face. Adorable.

“You didn’t have to do that.” You sputter, letting out a faint smile.

“Ah, are you sure? More for me then.” He grins at you, eyes disappearing into mischievous crescents. His presence was refreshing, considering how he’s the only one this bright out of anyone else in this coffee shop.

“Thank you anyway. It was nice of you.” You rush a thankful bow, but just as quick as you were about to scurry towards the exit he grabs your wrists-

“I was joking. Please have your coffee before you go.” He lets out a chuckle seeing your cheeks blush, obviously taken aback. He places your cup on your hand that he’s got a hold of- which you were still staring at.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” He lets go of you, fighting a smile at your reaction. You stood there unsure of what to do next as he makes his way to a table next to a window. He had a quirky sense of style, sneakers over a pair of tailored pants complete with a graphic sweatshirt.

Do I leave? Is that too rude? Do I go there? I mean- oh my god.

You were going to hurry out of the place, certain that you’ll be sweating bullets if you stayed a second longer. Yet your eyes never left him, and your conscience clawed you, because the least you could do was thank him- or did I say that already?

Sighing to yourself, you slowly walked over to his table. He had a notebook out, biting his lips as he scribbled, focused on something.

“Hey, uhm…”

He looks up at you, thick eyebrows raised as a smile crawls across his face.

“Oh hi- again.” You found his voice charming, just like everything else about him. After a while or so, he takes the coffee in your hand, settling it down on the space across him. “How about you sit here and not say anything, you’ve been standing and not saying anything for too long.” He lets out a husky laugh.

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to bother you or anything. I just wanted to say thank you- for this.” You lift the cup up slightly as you sat down nervously.

“You’re not bothering me, well- you are. But not in that way.” He suppresses a smile, and you wonder what he meant. “I’m Minho, by the way.” He looks at you in a way that got you all distracted, more than you already were.

Minho didn’t think that anyone could be this appealing, being the flustered mess that you are. He couldn’t help but notice your tinted cheeks, and how you curious eyes never seemed to leave him. You didn’t say much but he could tell your mind was filled with scattered, whimsical conversations that he’d gladly join into. He found it amusing, how he was this alert. 

“Do you come here often?” He asks, breaking the silence.

“Once in a while.”

He didn’t bother taking his coffee, seeing how he’s already got his morning fix.