Only You (Mino)

Collection of WINNER Scenarios

Scenario: See request here

This is the closest to I can ever write! I’m sorry, anon. But here you go :)

Fluff, Angst, Slightly rated (mature content)


Minho found it hard to take his eyes off you, and apparently so did the- , get your hands off her or I will.

A colleague of yours had gotten a little too close to you for his comfort, Minho feels the heat rising in his face as he tries to restrain himself. It was your company’s end of year event after all and he knew better than to cause a scene even when he’d gladly walk over to the guy and give him a taste of his own medicine. Minho stood half way across the hall, glowering when you looked his way. He sees you smiling wide at the sight of him, swiftly making your way towards him.

His expression softens seeing you almost sprinting, eager to get to him. Many times he’s seen you dressed up and every time you do, he’s genuinely caught off guard. He wonders how it’s possible to run in those heels and a skirt that hugged your frame shamelessly.

“You came!”

Minho lets out a small smile, a gentle of course escaped his lips. He knows how much it meant to you, considering how it’s the only thing you’ve been musing about the past month. You notice how his gaze seemed to be occupied elsewhere, distracted.

“What’s wrong?” You ask quietly, tilting your face slightly trying to break his focus.

“Hm? Oh- nothing. You look beautiful.” He whispers, leaning closer to you, denying whatever it was.

You look at him, feeling your cheeks flush at his response. It felt rather thrilling, a moment of intimacy that only the two of you shared in a midst of people. Being with Minho always had you on the edge of your seat, always on the tip of your toes.

“You’re not so bad yourself.”

Minho wore a dark suit over a crisp white shirt, dark hair parted to one side. It seemed effortless for him, the fact that he’s so used to looking this good. That, or, your feelings for him clouded your judgement. Heck, you didn’t think anyone could be so attractive after waking up from a twelve hour slumber.

He said nothing whilst resting his hand on the small of your back, pulling you even closer to him, protectively. Too close in fact, you had to remind him- Minho-ah, we’re in public. Pulling away slightly, your hands on his chest, creating that much needed distance. He looks at you straight in the eye, and it was difficult to read his expression. Is he upset?

“Hey, come over for a group photo!” Someone had called out your name, you turn around to see your co-workers huddled together, motioning you to pop in. You grinned before rushing over, mouthing a hurried hold on to Minho who chose to follow you not far behind.

Minho couldn’t help but notice how overjoyed you looked, and really, he should feel the same way in return. Yet it was becoming increasingly difficult the way you some how attached yourself to the same guy, friend- whoever he was. The two of you seemed friendly enough to have him fuming silently, unable to look away. The second the photo was taken, Minho darts to you in a flash. He clenched his jaw, biting back his words seeing how another man’s hand laid too comfortably on your lower back, just as his did a few moments ago. Clearing his throat in an attempt to divert your attention to him,

“Minho-ah- hey! This is Jihoon oppa.”

Is she serious right now? Oppa who-

Minho shot you a glare, for the fact you don’t even call him that despite being older than you are.

“I’m the boyfriend.” He shoves his hand forward for a handshake, hoping to make things clear on who’s who.

“Ah, yes. I’ve heard so much about you.” I wish I could say the same. Minho looks at you, and you could tell he was upset.

“You are?” Your boyfriend clearly thinks he has no time for small talk, and honestly you found this quite rude. Minho has the tendency to be straightforward and you love this about him. He can be impulsive, rash and acts on his feelings which was how the two of you got together in the first place. Although, sometimes you wish he’d consider his current surroundings which right now, he clearly isn’t.

“Aigoo, she never told you? I’m quite hurt.” Jihoon responded with a laugh, looking at you. Your eyes were glued to Minho, and your heart sank seeing him react this way. His eyebrows raised, surprised at what your colleague had said.

“We work together, Minho-ah.” You say quietly, shifting to peel yourself off Jihoon because you know this was bothering Minho. So much so, he had trouble keeping his eyes off Jihoon’s hands. 

“Ah, what are you saying? We don’t just work together.”

“Excuse me?”

 

~

 

“Oh for ’s. Sake. Minho. Grow up!” You yell, kicking your heels off in frustration the second you got into the apartment.

“That had his hands all over you! If you think for one second that I’m okay-” He snaps, loosening his tie furiously with one hand.

“He is not a , Minho.”

“Are you seriously defending him right now?” He gapes at you, his hands through his hair.

“You are such a child-” Cutting you off as you hiss at him,

“And ‘we don’t just work together’, what THE DOES THAT MEAN?” You didn’t think his voice could get any louder, the veins in his neck pulsed out in anger as he bellows out the entire apartment.

“You’re being so ty right now, Song Minho. I can’t ing stand you.” You seethed, brushing past him unable to look at him straight in the face.

“Oh I’m being ty? When you’re-“

“We work together. It’s been years. Of course we go out for meals, of course we hang out. I don’t see you get so ing deranged when I hang out with anyone else!”

“Are their hands glued to you, like his? You can’t be serious-”

“You’re overreacting-”

“I’m not ing blind.”

You turn around to face him then, swallowing that lump in your throat. It felt painful to talk- to breathe.

“It was a party. My office was kind enough to let us bring someone. It meant a lot that you came. You were just so immature-” You sigh silently, squeezing your eyes shut as you feel tears pricking the corner of your eyes. “Forget it, yeah? I shouldn’t have bothered-”

Minho stood there looking at you through heavy eyes, he realizes how this all got out of hand as his chest burned hearing your voice crack.

“I don’t get it, Minho-ah.”

You search his face from a distance, he looks different to how he was earlier. Almost lost.

“We’ve been together long enough to know that- it’s just you. Just you.” You continue, it was difficult to steady your breathing then. Your chest swelled, heavy with all sorts of feelings that only the boy in front of you had the ability to hand over.  “I see no one else but you.”

He walks over to you instantly as you rasp for air, tears rolling down your flushed cheeks. Wrapping his arms around your shoulders, he takes your head into his chest,

“I’m sorry. Please- don’t.” He apologizes, guilty for letting the fight get this far, guilty for making you cry, for hurting you. Your arms slips around him automatically, stifling your cries as you bit your lips.  Minho heaves a long sigh, resting his chin softly on the top of your head. “It drove me insane- seeing someone touch you like that. I don’t know, maybe I was just- you’re right. I overreacted.”

“Jihoon oppa might have been a little touchy but I’ve known him for so-”

Jihoon oppa.

Out of all that you said, Minho just had to repeat that after you.

“How close are you two exactly? You never call me by that.”

“It would be odd to call you Jihoon.”

“Ya-” He takes your shoulders, pulling back to see you. “Look at you.” Minho lets out an apologetic smile, cupping your face with his hands as he your damp cheeks. Your lids have gone red, swollen just as your lips and hair out of place, you were a mess and he lets out a ragged laugh because he still finds you beautiful. He was always weak for you, especially when you’re this upset. It was hard to believe he was spitting out bitter words just a while ago and now it has come to this. You stare at him with a solemn face just as he kisses your forehead, then your tired eyes, then your nose, and your cheeks before he presses his lips onto yours, and just then your knees decided to give in.

On your tiptoes, you snake your arms around his neck, matching your pace with him as the plush of your lips melts into his. You hear him groan softly in his throat, reacting to the touch of warm tongues, lingering finger tips, you and, you. Minho breaks away, sending a fleet of kisses down your neck, smiling against your skin as he hears your breath hitch. You brush your fingers through his hair, leaning your head back, welcoming him further. He trails his kisses further along the skin of your exposed shoulders. Teasing you with the wet of his tongue, your skin burned aching for him.

“Minho-” You rasp, your hands shook as you gripped on his thick forearms, losing balance. He hums in response, feeling his breath flutter, warm against your jaw. Pulling him into an embrace,

 “What are you doing?” Your voice barely a whisper. Minho chuckles softly, because really, you know where this was going. He ignores your question, feeling his hands on your waist, sliding his fingers into the space behind your skirt as he tugs out your blouse. He feels your breathing, uneven as you buried your face into his shoulders. You were smiling and he knows this. He sneaks his hands under the material of your clothes, resting his hands on the curve of your waist. The pit of your stomach ached, yearning for him just as the throb in his pants did for you.

“Song Minho-”

He didn’t think his name could sound so gratifying, wishing that it was him that rolled off against your tongue.

“You’ll be screaming that out loud tonight.”

Minho bends down, scooping you in his arms. Your laughter echoed brightly through the walls as he makes a run for it towards the bedroom.