Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage

Chapter 2

“So is it true?”

“What is?”

“Myungsoo-ah, is it really true? That you’re marrying Naeun?”

“What? Myungsoo? Yah! You’re marrying Naeun? As in Son Naeun?”

“Mmh… yes. My parents told me this morning about it. Sungyeol hyung, how do you know?”

“Myungsoo, I’m your best friend! How can I not know about it! Besides, Bomi-sii told me about it.”

“Wow! Daebak! I never thought Myungsoo would get married.”

“Me either, especially to Naeun.”

“Yah Kim Myungsoo, don’t your parents know that you and Naeun hate each other?”

“Oh? Sungkyu hyung, you’re right! His parents should have known that they don’t like each other.”

“I agree with Sungkyu hyung and our little maknae, your parents have seen how your relationship with Naeun is. Why would they make you marry her?”

“I also don’t know. My father said something about their company needing help, but I can’t clearly remember what he said.”

 “Wow! I still can’t acknowledge it. Out of the seven of us, Myungsoo is going to be the first one to marry.”

“I can’t believe it either, I’m the oldest and I’m not even close to getting married.”

“Hyung, that’s your fault! You should have asked Chorong noona out a long time ago!”

“Yah! Who says I like Chorong?”

“Hyung, everyone knows that you like, wait no, you love Chorong-ssi”

“I do not!”

“Yeah, whatever… then why do you always get annoyed when Chorong and Yoseob hyung are together?”

“Yah! Nam WooHyun! Are you crazy or what? I don’t like Chorong at all!”

“Hyung, you should stop lying to yourself!”

“Ugh! Why do we keep on talking about myself? Myungsoo is the one that’s getting married, why should you all interrogate me?”

“Hyung, I agree with you! Myungsoo, I have a question!”

“What is it hyung?”

“If you’re getting married to Naeun, then what’s going to happen to DongWoon hyung?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, we all know that Naeun and DongWoon hyung have a thing for each other.”

“It won’t hurt DongWoon hyung because they have nothing going on. It is true that they have a thing for each other, but from what we know they’re not officially together.”

“Ani, hyung! I heard from HaYoung that they got together.”

“When did that happen?”

“A few months ago… I think… why?”

“Yah! Lee SungJong! Why didn’t you say anything before?!”

“I didn’t think it would matter!”

“Ugh! DongWoon hyung doesn’t like me, and now he’s going to seriously hate me forever!”

“Mianhae for not saying anything…”

“SungJong-ah, is okay. Don’t worry about, I’ll deal with it later.”