Chapter 26

Arranged Marriage

I looked at Myungsoo's face as I washed him with a towel. I took his hand and placed a soft kiss on it.

There was a knock on the door and then Sungyeol came in.

"How is him?"

Tears formed in my eyes as I shacked my head. He looked down.

It's been two months since the accident. Two months since I last saw Myungsoo's smile. Two months of him in coma. Two months of pain.

Sungyeol and I have spent the past two months with Myungsoo. His parents and the rest of the guys would visit every now and then. But Sungyeol and I never left his side. Sometimes we would take turns to go a change at home or have some rest. We were like a team. He would sometimes leave to check on the company and come back late at night. We worked around the clock, not only taking care of Myungsoo, but also doing work from the company.

I looked at Sungyeol as he sat next to me. I took his hand and smiled at him.

"Oppa, thank you. For being with me even though you're busy."

"Don't say it. Myungsoo is my best friend, and in your current state, is not right to leave you alone."

"I'm really thankful, without you, I don't know what I would do."

"Eii~ you're starting to be too emotional."

He pushed me lightly as we both laughed.

"Mianh, is not like I can control it."

"I know. By the way, have you gone to your check up?"

"Not yet, I was informed that my doctor was going to change. I'm just waiting for them to call me."

"Then, call me when you go to your appointment. I'll go with you."

"You don't need to go with me. I can deal with it myself."

"Eii~ and have Myungsoo kill me for leaving you alone? Yah! Are you crazy? Ani, I'll go with you. Besides, I'm going to be the baby's uncle, I should at least be present instead of Myungsoo."

"Thank you oppa."

He smiled at me and hugged me. We stayed like that until I fell asleep.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Since Myungsoo went into coma, the doctor said that although he couldn't move, he was still able to hear. Therefore, everyday Sungyeol or I would telling him a story. My stories were mostly moments with my father and the girls. While Sungyeol's were always funny stories from the guys or embarrassing moments he'd been through. Today, Sungyeol's target was Sungkyu.

"As soon as he saw Chorong, he was suddenly in a happy mood. But then he saw Yoseob hyung and he turned into a bomb."

"What did he do?"

"He kept on drinking, more and more as he saw how close Chorong and Yoseob were. At se point, Chorong kissed Yoseob, and that's when Sungkyu exploded! He started to yell at them, he told Yoseob that he didn't deserve Chorong because he was too short, and Yoseob told him that he didn't deserve Chorong because his eyes were really small! It was totally funny! They kept on dissing each other until Chorong stepped in. She asked Sungkyu why he cared, and to our surprise, he started crying."

"Oh? Why was he crying?"

"Maybe it was the alcohol in his system, but he started to cry. And then, he told Chorong how he felt. He told her he was sorry he hurt her and he told her that he still had feelings for her."

"What did Chorong do?"

"She took her things and left. After she left, Sungkyu hyung was devastated. She didn't even say anything, she just left, just like that."

"Poor Sungkyu."

"Ne, but he deserves it for not telling her how he felt sooner."

There was a knock on the door and we both turned our attention to it. A nurse came in, followed by a doctor. She looked too young to be a doctor, and too pretty too. I stood as I smiled at her. She smiled back but then her smile turned into a frown. I looked back at Sungyeol who had the same struck face as her and confusion ruled over me.

I looked back from one another, not knowing what to do. Sungyeol stood from his seat and walked towards her.

"I found you, Kim Seolhyun"