Chapter 12

Arranged Marriage

I stirred in bed as the sun creped through the window and straight into my face. As I opened my eyes and took in my surrounding I felt scared. Nothing in the room seemed familiar, that was until I saw my wedding dress on the chair by the corner. I sat up and look down to find myself only wearing a t-shirt… a male t-shirt. As I tried to remember what I did last night, my breath started to quicken, giving me a massive headache.

“Looks like you woke up”

I looked towards the door only to find Myungsoo shirtless with only a towel wrapped around his lower half. I was not going to deny that Myungsoo had a nice body, but seeing him shirtless was messing with my head. He realized that I was looking at him and smirked. Oh, I hate that smirk so much!

“What? Like what you’re looking at?”

“Who said I was looking at you? Besides, is not like I haven’t seen anyone shirtless. Did you forget that I was dating DongWoon? You are nothing compared to him.”

“Arasso, whatever you say.”

He made his way towards his closet and grabbed a pair of clothes, then he started to remove his towel and I had to look away.

“Yah! Why are you changing here? Can’t you see that I’m here?”

“What’s the problem? Didn’t you say that you have already seen DongWoon shirtless? It is just to assume that you have seen more than that.”

“Yah! You, are you crazy? Who do you think I am? Aish! You’re seriously making me crazy.”

He scoffed but didn’t say anything back and kept changing. After a few moments he came and sat beside me on the bed.

“Doesn’t your head hurt?”

I pouted and gave a little nod. I couldn’t bear to look at him without the chocolate abs coming back to my mind. He stretch back and opened the first drawer. He shook a couple of pills out of their bottle and then he took a glass with water from the top of the drawer. He turned back to me and handed me both things. I looked at him with confusion clearly shown on my face.

“Eat this. It would help you get rid of the headache. I really can’t believe you drank so much last night. Remember me not to let you get close to any type of alcohol again.”

I took the pills and the water from him and then quickly eat them. Just like him, I couldn’t believe I had drank too much in one night.

“Did I really drink a lot?”

“Well, do you remember anything from last night?”

“Last thing I remember was sitting with the girls at the bar and talking to Sungyeol for a while.”

“Really? That’s all you can’t remember?”

I looked at him and nodded.

“Daebak~ you really can’t remember the majority of the night. You should have seen yourself last night. You couldn’t even walk or talk, you were more drunk than anything.”

“Jinja? Did my father saw me? Did your father say anything?”

“Ani, don’t worry. I was able to get them out of the reception before they even tried to look for you. But you should call your father and let him know that you’re alright. He is probably worried since he didn’t get so say goodbye to you.”

“Alright I’ll call him after I shower. By any chance, do you know if they brought my stuff here?”

“Oh, it’s in the closet. You shower while I get breakfast ready. Don’t forget to call your father, and tell him that we’ll be back in a week.”

“In a week? Where are we going?”

“Did you forget? We still have to go on our honeymoon.”

With his last statement, he stood up from bed and made his way out of the room. I sat there in bed still thinking how I could have forgotten about our stupid honeymoon.