Chapter 16

Arranged Marriage

Today is the last day of our so called honeymoon in Jeju. Myungsoo and I have gotten closer after the night I got drunk. Since today is our last day, myungsoo decided that we should go to the beach since I've been dragging him everywhere I wanted without asking him first.

"Are you ready to go?"

I looked up from my phone to find an out-of-the-shower Myungsoo with a black muscle shirt that looked perfect on him, and matching black water shorts.

"What? Like what you see?"

"A-ani. I was just thinking that you were going to die from a heat wave. Who wears all black to the beach?"

"I've always black to the beach and I'm still alive. So, don't worry, you won't get rid of me this easy."

We took our belongings and left the hotel. On our way to the beach, I could see plenty of girls looking at Myungsoo like they wanted to eat him. For some reason I disliked it, and instinctively reached for Myungsoo's arm. Myungsoo only laughed at my actions but didn't say anything and just kept walking. We soon reached the beach and placed our stuff on an empty space. I sat down and took out a book from my bag.

"You're not going to go in?"

"I will, just not now. But don't wait for me. Just go ahead."
"Are you sure?"

"Of course Kim Myungsoo!"

Myungsoo nodded and then proceeded to take of his shirt. I knew Myungsoo had a good body just by looking at him, but under his shirt it was like heaven! I swear the moment he took off his shirt, every female within a 5 mile ratio was swooning over him. I couldn't contain myself and also looked at his well-formed abs. while dating Dongwoon, I saw him shirtless a few times, but it was nothing compared to Myungsoo. He could probably wash clothes with those abs.

"Are you sure you don't want to join me?"

"T-the thing is...I ...honestly, I don't know how to swim..."

I looked down embarrassed because of my confession and because I couldn't look at him longer without turning into a tomato.

Myungsoo knelt in front of me, took my hands and made me get up from my place.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you how to swim."

I looked at him in the eyes as he smiled and nodded. I took of the dress I was wearing, being aware of Myungsoo's eyes over me as I did so.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After I convinced Naeun of joining me in the water, I regretted it. Naeun's swim suit didn't leave much to imagination. I knew she was beautiful, but seeing her like that in front of me was mesmerizing. After she was done putting her stuff away, I took her hand and dragged her with me to the water quickly.

I didn't really believed Naeun when she told me that she didn't know to swim, but after seeing her trying to hold on to me like a leech, then I believed her.

"Yah! Myungsoo, don't let me go."

"I won't. I told you that I would teach you but you're making it really difficult. Just let go of me, I will hold on to you. Besides, if you stand up here you won't drown."

"I won't let go! I'm scared. Just take me back to shore."

"Ani, if you want to go back, then do it by yourself."

At the end, I was able to give Naeun swimming lessons. She would sometimes 'drown' and hit me, but I didn't mind it since she looked really cute when angry. I took Naeun in my arms and she let out a little yelp. I stood up and made my way out of the water with Naeun in my arms. I took us back to where we left our belongings and placed her down on her towel.

"Are we already leaving?"

"Not yet. Have you ever seen the sunset?"

"No, why? Are we staying to watch it?"

I nodded and took a sweater and shirt out of my bag. I put on my shirt and threw my sweater at Naeun.

"Wear that. It would keep you warm until we get back. You don't want to get sic do you?"

She smiled back at me and put on my sweater. It looked big on her, but she managed to look cute at the same time. I smiled and sat on the towel behind her, then I took her in my arms and sat her on my lap.

"What are you doing?"

"Those guys are looking at you. I'm just claiming what's mine. Why? Is it wrong?"

Naeun smiled at me and then she rested her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wasn't going to waste the opportunity and tugged her closer to me, placing my head on top of hers. We stayed in that position until the sunset.

"Wow~ I never thought the sunset would be this beautiful. I'm glad we stayed to see it."

"When I was abroad, I would always watch the sunset, no matter how busy I was."

"Why?"

"The sunset reminded me of you. It's beautiful and peaceful just like you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"That's funny. I would always associate the sunrise with you."

"How's that?"

"The sunrise is always just too bright and annoying at the same time. It never let me sleep past 7 am."

"You... are you saying that I'm annoying?"

"Mhh, you can say that..."

She looked at me with a smile on her face that I just had to return.

"Then, if I do this, do you think is annoying?"

Before she could say anything else, I dipped my head and kissed her. After a moment, Naeun kissed me back and placed my hands in her face bringing her closer to me. I could feel my heart betting louder and faster than ever before as Naeun pulled me closer to her deepening the kiss.

Back at the hotel room, I couldn't just ignore Naeun after our hot make-out session at the beach. After kissing once again at the room, neither of us backed off. I was hoping to just kiss her all night until we both fell asleep, but it wasn't like that. The kissing got more intense and we ended up in bed, enjoying each other's company. Since it was Naeun's first time, I took my time exploring her body and finding her weak spots. I tried my best to make it special and to make her feel loved. That night, I gathered courage and told her that I loved her.