Seperation

The Necklace

FAST FORWARD 2 WEEKS

[JiYong's POV]

I've been trying to contact JiEun but she hasn't been answering any of my calls and texts...

Am I going to lose her forever?

[JiEun's POV]

Monday again....Time to get to school, I wonder how is JiYong doing? Then it all came back to me, the closet, the blackout, the kiss.

Aish! JiEun, you have to forget that stupid person!! Anyways, it is a new day so let's just see how this day turns out.

SoHyun barged into my room while I was still lost in thought.

"Morning sleepyhead. Time to get ready!"

Yeah, school. Maybe that will get my mind off things.

When I walked into that quite familiar compound, everyone greeted me. This happens everyday, they all treat me quite special because I am he only foreigner. I do like the attention but sometimes it does get on my nerves because they keep asking me questions about life back home and sometimes the questions do get personal.

There was a special assembly that morning, we all do not know for what particular reason though. As we all took our seats and sat down, the lights went out and then BANG BANG BANG started playing.

It can't be...

Suddenly, five very familiar men were standing on the stage. The exact five men whom I just met 2 weeks ago and one of them was the one who kissed me.

Why are they here? What is going on? Why do I always meet that person even at times like this? Is this fate?

[JiYong's POV]

Beep..Beep..Beep..

Urgh that stupid alarm clock, can't I sleep any longer? I had a wonderful dream that JiEun and I were together.

Forget it, I just remembered that kiss.

She wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts at all for these past 2 weeks. Was I irrational to kiss her? Did I take things too fast? Should I have confessed to her instead?

YoungBae-hyung came into my room when I was still spacing out. 

"Hey you feeling better? You seem out of it these past 2 weeks."

I just shook my head.

"She still hasn't reply huh?"

I nodded. I told YongBae what happened as soon as she left the dorm 2 weeks ago.

"Well then, I hope you are mentally ready to perform at her school then."

Shot, I just remembered. Two months ago, we were scheduled to do a surprise performance at a random high school and it turned out to be Seoul High which happened to be the high school where JiEun is attending. I was planning to tell her the last time we met, but that didn't turn out pretty at all.

We reached the school by 8am. The students were suppose to gather at the hall by 9am. So we had an hour for mic check, wardrobe and makeup. Also it means that I have an hour before I get to see her again.

I don't know what am I going to do? Should I look at her or pretend like it is any other normal performance?

I did catch a glimpse of her this morning. I was headed to the toilet when I saw her. Well, technically I just heard people calling her name and all I saw was her back view. Somehow her uniform enhances her curves and she looks super cute in it. It's amazing how I could be cast under a magic spell by just looking at her back view.

By 9am, it was show time. We stood behind the curtains and let the intro of BANG BANG BANG fill the silence of the hall. When the curtains were drawn, all the students were screaming and jumping about. Some fans had already began shouting out the fanchant.

[JiEun's POV]

It can't be, there is no way that he would be here but there he is right in front of thousands of students here. I tried not to look at him but it would seem weird as everybody was looking at them.

When I looked up after a few seconds to calm myself down, I saw him looking right at me. His gaze never left me throughout the entire performance, neither did mine.

After BANG BANG BANG, they introduced themselves( which is technically useless since everybody already knows who they are) and had a small chat with us, the students. They would answer some questions and fulfilled some random request and to be completely honest, I felt super uncomfortab;e when some students would want to hug JiYong or take a selfie with him.

Occasionally I would catch his gaze looking at me. Well, at least I think he is looking at me but why would he. I am just a nobody amongst a crowd of approximately 1600 students.

Why should I bother anyways, it may be the last time that I will ever see him again anyways.

[JiYong's POV]

When the students started going back to class, I stood at the side of the stage hidden from the prowling eyes of the fans and tried to find JiEun.

I saw her immediately, she looked like a wandering soul with no purpose in life. Her steps were small and her face looked lifeless, she was one of the last students to leave so I had asked my manager if he could ask her to come to the dressing room without mentioning me, I am sure that he can come up with something.

Soon after, I heard two knocks on my dressing room.

 I turned around to see JiEun right in front of me.

I smiled to greet her but she was about to leave.

"JiEun! Wait!"

She stood there, her hand on the doorknob.

"Why did you leave without a word, why didn't you answer any of my calls or texts? It's been 2 weeks, don't you think I deserve an answer?"

She walked out without a single word again.


[A/N] Hi guys, it's been a while sorry was busy with school work anyways I am back with a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it and as always leave comments down below, thank you for your continuously support it means a lot to me.