Epilogue: Infinite Love

The Necklace

Host: I am so honored today to be joined by korea's power family today for an exclusive interview. They are the hottest couple of the century. Please welcome G-Dragon and his wife, Lee JiEun.

The crowd goes while and they walked onto the center stage and take their seats.

JiYong let JiEun walk in front of him when she sits down he puts a blanket over her legs. Making the crowd go in awe seeing what a gentleman he is.

 

Host: The crowd is going while seeing you two right now. I really want to thank you two for taking your time and coming onto our show today. How are you two?

JiEun: We're great and feel honored to be invited here.

 

Host: Now, first off I just want to ask you two, how's the marriage life and everything?

JiYong: It's been great! I love how every morning I wake up and I see her beautiful face. It's the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. Also, I'm happy to announce I'm realising a solo album soon and will be going on tour. The album will be released one week from now.

The crowd goes wild upon hearing the legendary G-Dragon to be making a comeback soon.

JiEun: I've just been leading the same life, once a week I head to studio and be anchor for the news program and afterwards I go home and be a mother and a wife to my family. To be honest, I never expected to be settling so soon but I'm glad it is with him. 

JiYong: Babe, don't you have some special announcement to make?

JiEun: Ah yes! Well, actually I have always been interested in fashiona and will be releasing my own fashion line sometime this year so look forward to that!

JiYong: Yes, and the ambassador for her fashion line is quite handsome if I may say so myself.

JiEun rolls her eyes and shrugs.

JiEun: I wouldn't say that but the ambassador is a full-on narcassist and his name happens to be G-Dragon.

The crowds laughs.

 

Host: Now, we shall be asking questions that the fans have sent in. First off, what would you say is the key to everlasting love? 

JiYong: I'd say find someone who can put up with your narcissist ego.

The crowd laughs again.

JiYong: I'm kidding but that is an important point but do find someone who will always be there for you through thick and thin. Someone who will be there during your weakest moments and share your proudest moments. I'd say I found JiEun during one of my weakest moments and she has never left my side. 

 

Host: Well here is a question to JiEun, JiEun-ssi would you share how has motherhood changed you?

JiEun chuckled.

JiEun: Well, it definitely has changed me a lot. I would say the biggest change is how my thinking has matured especially since I am a young mother. I used to be a childish person who makes the lamest jokes and waste my time away. But now, I wake up every morning seeing how lucky I am to have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter and I just spend a lot of time caring for them.

JiEun glances over to JiYong and they gave each other a warm smile. The crowd goes wild once more.

 

Host: Now here's a question everyone is dying to know, how did you guys get together?

JiEun: Through a game of tag.

JiYong: Well, I knew her since she was just a kid. We were actually next door neighbours but one day when I was accepted into YG, me and my family moved as quickly as possible and I left without saying goodbye.

JiEun: I tried forgeting him but one day I came to Seoul for an exchange student program while I was walking, there he was. Or should I say a cutboard cutout of him.

JiYong: And that night I needed some fresh and went to a nearby park, and there she was. I was like seeing my first love all over again. 

JiYong reaches for JiEun and places his hand on her lap.

 

Host: Who said I love you first?

JiYong and JiEun looked at each other.

JiYong: I think it was me. She was busy crying at that time. She is such a crybaby though.

JiEun coughed really loudly.

JiEun: Who me? I think you must be mistaken.

The crowd laughed and so did they.

 

Suddenly, the show was interrupted by a 1 year and 3 month baby Daisy walking to the stage mumbling "mama, mama"

Host: Oh my! It seems we have an unplanned guest.

 

JiEun stood up, walked towards her and carried her up.

JiEun: Daisy, what are you doing here! Come and join mama and papa.

 

JiYong: I'm so sorry for this, she never stays still.

Host: No no no, don't be sorry! I'm sure everyone wants to see her.

JiEun sat back down with Daisy on her lap.

 

Host: Now, since she's here. I would like to ask who do you think she looks more like?

JiYong: Definitely JiEun, she has her eyes and nose. Both of them have bright sparkling eyes.

 

Daisy kept leaning forward, trying to reach for mug that was on the small table in front of JiEun.

JiEun: Daisy! No no. I'm so sorry for this trouble she's causing.

Host: No, don't be we all understand! and I am sure the crowd loves her presence right?

Crowd: YES!

 

JiEun gives a slight bow

JiEun: Thank you all for understanding. This is how she usually is at home as well. She never sits still.

 

Host: Here's another question from a fan. What is your favorite gift that your partner has given to you?

JiYong: Well, my favorite gift from JiEun is something she gave me when we first officially got together. She gave me a notebook filled with sweet notes and encouraging messages and now I use that notebook to compose songs. She is my muse for most of my songs and Big Bang's songs as well.

JiEun: Really? I didn't know that. I'm glad you love that notebook baby. Well, for me. I think it's the most important gift in the universe and it would be this necklace that I am wearing right now.

JiEun moves Daisy to her left lap and shows the camera the daisy necklace.

JiEun: JiYong gave me this necklace when we were kids, and I would never take it off even after he left because it made me feel safe and think that he is always with me. I had changed the chain though since I grew up but I would never take it off. We actually named Daisy after the shape of this necklace, which is shaped like a daisy.

 

Host: Ah, a fan here is asking how is Big Bang lately?

JiYong: Big Bang is doing well. I'm sure most of you know about Taeyang's upcoming marriage. We all like to meet on a weekly basis and just catch up. It's already been 11 years since we debuted so our relationship is really close. They were there for me too when I had cancer.

 

Host: May I ask you something then, it may be sensitive but it is about your cancer.

JiYong: No, please go ahead.

 

Host: How did you cope with it? I heard from past reports it said you had a low chance of survival. How did you deal with that?

JiEun looked over at JiYong with concern. She knew JiYong never really liked talking about his cancer, it was the toughest part of his life.

JiYong: It was definitely tough. Especially since I was diagnosed with lung cancer, so sometimes even breathing was a challenge for me. And yes I had relapsed that is why my chances of survival were really low, but..

He stops and glacnes at JiEun who had placed her hand on his back.

JiYong: I had to live, for my wife and my child. I had to be here for them, I wanted to see my baby grow up and I didn't want JiEun to be all alone. My will to live was strong, I guess that helped a lot in the recovering process. And now I have been cancer free for almost 2 years!

JiEun was tearing up on the side.

 

Host: JiEun-ssi!

JiEun: I'm so sorry! Maybe JiYong is right I am such a crybaby. But everytime I am reminded of this story, it just reminds me how lucky I am to have him next to me right now.

 

JiYong leans over to hug JiEun and kisses Daisy on the cheek.

 

Host: Well that's all the time we have for today but let's give another round of applause to G-Dragon and JiEun!

The crowds goes wild as JiEun and JiYong bow and leave the stage. Little Daisy holding to each of their hands and walking away with them.


Once they reached home, baby Daisy was already tired and JiEun tucked her to bed. 

Feeling exhausted, JiEun was ready for a nap as well but soon JiYong came behind her and gave a back hug.

He whispered into her ear, "Baby, I've been thinking. Do you want another addition into our family?"

He started kissing her neck.

"Maybe JiYong, we shall see. You know how Daisy can be such a handful and you are going on tour soon. Maybe afterwards."

Before JiEun could start changing and getting dressed for bed, JiYong stopped her.

"Babe, do you want to go for a walk? I can call YongBae-hyung to look after Daisy for an hour or so. Let's just get some fresh air."

JiEun nodded because she needed the fresh air as well.

YongBae arrived 5 minutes after JiYong called because he was just around the area.

"Hyung, thank you so much for this. I'm so sorry for bothering you especially when you are preparing for your wedding."

"Ya, JiYong-ah. You know I always have your back and besides I know how parenthood is rough. Go go you guys, go for that walk. Go! I'll be here with Daisy. I know she likes me the most."

And just like that JiYong and JiEun were on their walk. Hand in hand. 

"Oppa, where are we heading to? Do you have a destination in mind?"

"Just a moment, JiEun -ah you will see it soon."

Less than 30 seconds after JiYong finished his sentence, the park that they once always hanged out in was in sight. 

JiYong held onto JiEun's hand and led her to the bench.

They both sat down and JiEun leaned her head on JiYong's shoulder. The sun was soon setting as they sat there for a moment enjoying the beautiful scenery in silent but JiEun soon broke the silence.

"Oppa, thank you."

JiYong was taken aback, "What for?"

She turned and looked him in the eye, "For everything. For the necklace, for appearing back into my life, for being my best friend, for being my husband, for being Daisy's dad"

JiYong leaned his head to her forehead, 

"No Lee JiEun, thank you. For being there for me when I was at my weakest moments, for being my angel, my muse, for being my wife and for bringing Daisy into this world."

JiEun leans in closer, "Have I said how much I love you?"

"I think I always say it first though" 

JiEun nudges JiYong and leans in for that kiss.

And they kissed, with the sunset as their background.

Because they know that with the presence of each other, they can conquer the world and do anything. 

Because they know that with each other, they make the perfect couple and family.

Because they know that they are each other soulmates.

.

.

.

The end.


[A/N]

Thank you all so much. Clicking the "Mark Story as Complete" Button brought some tears to me. It has been an honor going on this journey with all of you.

I decided to not write this chapter in anyone's POV because since this was an epilogue, I wanted to show the love they had for each other and there wasn't really any need to get into their mind anymore because we already know how in love they are for each other.

I will be back soon and I am actually thinking of another fic staring the GDxIU duo.

I might post a bonus chapter soon, but we shall see?

Anyways thank you all for everything. I know I had already posted that long a/n about how grateful I am, but thank you once more. See you all soon.

-gingerrulez