Never Let Go

The Necklace

[A/N] Hello everyone! I am so sorry I did not update last week and once again I have failed you all. Therefore, to make it up. I shall update twice this week!
So let's continue the story shall we?


The mysterious woman in G-Dragon's life

Yesterday after Big Bang comeback and first win. Big Bang's leader had uploaded a selfie of him and a girl, the two look super close in that picture. The picture was deleted just earlier this morning.

We have yet received any word from YG entertainment regarding the matter.

Stay tuned to find out more.


[JiYong's POV]

Why the hell did I make such a stupid mistake?

We both were super happy with our each other and I truly felt happy for a change. I was super pumped about our new comeback and that feeling of being under the spotlight once more.

But this was not the spotlight that I was expecting at all.

I stayed at the dorm that day, reporters were gathering outside YG building so I couldn't go there.

I feel so stupid and sorry for JiEun I didn't mean to drag her into this mess.

And whenever I have these bad thoughts a cough appears.

"Oppa, are you ok? Why are you coughing again?"

JiEun never left my side. We both were lying on my bed.

I held her hand, "I feel bad to you and I owe you an apology. I never meant for this to happen at all."

She gave me a smile,

"So what if you make a small mistake? I'm yours and you are mine. Nothing in the world will get in our way. I can't believe that's why you look so stressed."

She gave me a hug.

"Don't worry about it too much ok? If there is one thing you should worry about, that should be your health. How are you feeling even after all these performances?"

"Better than I have ever been."

How am I so lucky to have a girl like her by my side?


[JiEun's POV]

Everyday I wake up with JiYong next to me.

I will be by his side all day long.

Help with his duties.

Because I don't want to let go of him.

Seeing him like this, I haven't seen him so happy in such a long while. He was born to be on the stage with his charisma, so please hear my prayer.

Don't let cancer take him away from me.

He says he is alright and I believe him but a part of me fears that one day the sickness will just snatch him away from me.

"JiYong-oppa, if you want to announce me to the world. Just do it. I am ok."

He shook his head.

"Why so? Isn't announcing it a much easier to get rid of the nosy paparazzi?"

"It'll just be worse, they will track you down and ask you about how did we meet. All the details between us two and I don't want it. I want you to be just mine."

He leaned over and kissed me once more.

"Ah, that's right! We have a photoshoot to get ready to. Our appointment is at 2pm."

That's right, I totally forgot. 

Our wedding photoshoot.


{2pm}

[JiEun's POV]

JiYong being the king of extra decided to book the most expensive photo studio for us because he said "It must be special for the 2 of us"

As I entered the studio, my jaw dropped. 

It looked so extravagant and I just couldn't believe my eyes.

The interior was as huge as a mansion and there were multiple small rooms with various themes in them for various backgrounds. 

There was one that looked like the interior of a European mansion, one that looked like a mini cafe and the backyard of the studio was decorated beautifully with flowers as well.

Our concept was "Innocent First Love"

Well, he is my first love after all.

As we went to the separate changing and dressing rooms, my heart skipped a beat.

I felt so excited and nervous at the same time.

As the makeup artists did my makeup, I was slowly transforming into another me that I have never seen before. She looks so elegant and beautiful.

I couldn't even recognize myself.

My first outfit was just a simple plain dress and this shoot will be in the 'cafe area' that I mentioned just now.

JiYong and I exited the dressing room at the same time and when he saw me, his eyes bulged.

"Who is this beautiful person right before me? I have never seen her before."

"So what you are trying to say is that I have never been this beautiful before but only moderate beautiful? Nice job JiYong"

"Babeeeeee, I was just kidding."

He clung onto me like a baby. "Awwwww, please don't be angry at me please"

I still didn't look at his direction.

"I'll take you out to your favorite ice cream place after this"

I looked at him.

"Ok call! Now let's get this started shall we?"

As I walked to the photo shoot I heard him say under his breath

"Such a foodie, whenever I mention food she is always like that"

"I heard that, Kwon JiYong"


[JiYong's POV]

We had a total for 4 concepts that day.

The innocent and cutesy one which was at the cafe, 

the y and glamorous on filmed in the 'European mansion'

the beach style at a fake backdrop 

and finally the wedding garden version.

To be honest, I was quite tired since it has been a long day when we were about to start taking pictures for the final shoot.

But when JiEun stepped out in that white gown with a train and a veil covering her head.

I was entranced by her beauty once more.

My heart skipped two beats, imagine when she would walk down the aisle with a dress like that. I just can't wait for that day to arrive.


[JiEun's POV]

Finally, after 5 hours, we concluded the photoshoot.

The agency said out pictures will be developed after a month or so.

And we headed for ice cream since he owed me one.

He wanted to bring me to a cafe that sells the matcha parfaits ice cream but I insisted that we just get the simple ice cream from the convenience store and just sit in the park to talk.

As we slowly walked to the bench, hand in hand while our ice cream. It felt great.

I am not the type of girl who prefers luxurious dates at all, it's the simple things that touch my heart.

As we sat there just enjoying our ice cream and the evening breeze. I couldn't be happier.

"JIYong-oppa"

"Yes?"

I faced him, "Thank you for everything, my life is perfect with you"

"Lee JiEun, my life is perfect with YOU. Whatever you do, don't let me go ok?"

""I promise to never ever let go of Kwon Ji Yong"

And we kissed each other, with the taste of matcha on our lips.


[A/N] That is it for today! Sorry it is a short chapter with not much of plot movement since I never update on Tuesday, it was kinda hard to squeeze this into my schedule but tomorrow I will be back with a longer and much more exciting chapter!

Once again thank you to all who have been with me since chapter 1! Hugs and kisses to you all.