Reappearance

The Necklace

[A/N] I will only be using GD and Taeyang's real name when they are conversing with each other. (JiYong and YongBae)


[JiEun's POV]

I was smiling all the time while walking back to SoHyun's house. Who knew that even after all these years, we still had so much in common?

I felt great to be able to see him again and it felt even better when I found out he is still the same person as he is before. I guess I kinda overlooked the whole fame and fortune thing. 

When I got back to SoHyun's place, it was around 4.30am. I had to make sure I was super quiet and tiptoed all the way back to my room. Not forgetting to throw out the note I wrote earlier. JiYong oppa said that we have to keep our friendship a secret cause of his fans and paparazzi surrounding him. He told me that these two factors sometimes suffocate him and he just needs a breath of fresh air to clear away all this frustrations. 

I do pity him but there is nothing much I can do for him, like we only just got back two and a half hours ago.

I'm not a person to pull an all-nighter so I was super tired when I got back home but just as I was about to sleep, I recieved a text from JiYong.

I am thankful for that park. Good night :)

I smiled while reading his text. I guess that park is something special to us now. So I replied

That park is a special park good night :)

[JiYong's POV]

I had dreamt of JiEun that night, I dreamt about the times when we were still kids and how we would play around. 

It was a good dream, a dream I wish to relive again.

The next morning we had to wake up by 9am as we had a meeting with the CEO regarding our upcoming performance in random high schools. Normally I am the last person to wake up from all our members but that morning I was the first to wake up. Seungri was shocked to see up so early, he normally is the first person to wake up. So when he saw he up so early his face was like O.O. 

JiEun put me in a good mood that day. I was smiling throughout the entire morning and even prepared breakfast for the members. I am not a person who always cooks so I could feel the members getting puzzled by my actions minute by minute. 

I had baked pancakes that morning. When I lived in LA, I would usually bake pancakes every single day with JiEun and JiSoo. The three of us would always make a mess of the kitchen and flour would be scattered everywhere. It was always a pain to clean up but with those two even cleaning up seemed like a fun task.

I was flipping pancakes and lost in thought about JiEun when Seungri interrupted my thought.

"Who are you and what have to done to my JiYong-hyung?"

"What are talking about maknae? I'm still the same person."

"No you are not, since when did you become an early bird and when did you start cooking for us? Also you've been smiling the whole morning which is just weird."

"Well sometimes people change, got a problem with that? Or do you want me to beat some sense into you?"

Seungri and I have a really close relationship so when I mean beat him I don't really mean it literally. I'm not a bad leader and hyung.

Seungri pouted and said,"Awwwww hyung, you wouldn't do that to your favourite maknae now would you?"

I grabbed my spatula up and said,"Don't test my patience maknae."

When my pancakes were done all the members were in shock in my pancake baking skills. Guess after all these years I still have it in me.

"Woah hyung, you made this?! Why haven't you made this for us in the past?" said a surprised Daesung.

"I didn't know you could cook something like this." said TOP hyung.

"Daebak" said YongBae.

"Wow our hyung is a good cook, maybe from now on can you do all the cooking?" said an evil maknae.

"Fine the first dish I will cook is fried maknae."

"Hyyyyyyyyyyuung, I was just kidding. Let's dig in!"

I snapped a picture of my pancakes and sent it to JiEun.

'Look what I made today, remember how we would make it together when we were kids.'

She replied almost instantly.

'Yup, those were some fun times. And wow your pancakes look good! Any leftovers I want some?'

'Oops I've just made enough portions for everyone. Next time then?'

'Better remember what you've promised. Anyways go enjoy your pancakes then.'

I was about to type my reply when YongBae said, "JiYong, why are you smiling to your phone?"

"Ooooo, maybe hyung has got a girlfriend." Urgh that evil maknae is up to it again.

"Maknae just concentrate on eating. YongBae-hyung it's nothing."

But the look in YongBae's eyes told me he knew something was up. I'd better be careful around them too. It's not that I don't want them to know about JiEun, it's just because we just got back a couple of hours ago. I want us to be super close again before I tell them anything about her.

After breakfast I'd even offered to clean up. While taking the dishes to the sink, Daesung stepped in and said,"Hyung you've already done enough already I'll do the dishes today." and he took the dishes away from me.

It was only 9.45am by that time and our meeting with the CEO was at 11am. I was about to head to my room and maybe just check my social media sites when YongBae-hyung grabbed my arm and said,"We need to talk." and he led me to his room.

Out of all the members, I feel the closest to YongBae. Both of us are of the same age and we both became trainees at the same time. Before BigBang was formed it was just the two of us, the other members only started becoming trainees soon after. 

"JiYong-ah what is wrong with you?" he asked

"YongBae I'm fine actually better than ever. I haven't felt this good in ages."

"Where did you go last night?" he said in a stern voice.

How did he know I went out last night?

"What are you talking about? I was asleep in my room."

"I heard the front door open and close so I woke up to check who went out and it was you. So tell me where did you go?"

"It's not of your business."

"If that's the way you want it fine." and he stormed out of his room.

Having JiEun back in my life is great but does it mean that my relationship with the members will worsen?

[JiEun's POV]

I woke up to his text the next morning.

'Look what I made today, remember how we would make it together when we were kids.'

I clicked into the text box to see some really nice looking pancakes. I remember when we were kids, me and JiSoo would always go to his house and just make a huge mess in his kitchen. But our final product was good so his parents weren't angry with us but still he had to clean up the whole mess.

I replied 

'Yup, those were some fun times. And wow your pancakes look good! Any leftovers I want some?'

'Oops I've just made enough portions for everyone. Next time then?'

'Better remember what you've promised. Anyways go enjoy your pancakes then.'

After getting up from bed, I was greeted with a table full of delicious food. SoHyun and her mom went to school and work already and her dad was still sleeping soundly so I had the food all to myself. It was almost like a buffet there were Korean food and some Western breakfast there too. I only start school a week later so I can still relax for now.

Breakfast was amazing so after cleaning up I went to my bed and decided to video call JiSoo and Kate. I've missed them a lot and I feel sorry for not calling them yet.

"JiEun!" they both chanted when they saw me on the screen.

"Hey guys what's up"

"We've missed you" JiSoo.

"I've missed you guys too so any interesting happened back home?"

JiSoo told me everything about her Sound of Music practice and Kate told me all the lastest juicy gossip at school but when they were talking I was kinda zoning out. I tried to listen to them but there's a little voice in my head was like 'this is so boring' I don't what's gotten into me to think like this.

When they asked me about how was my time here I told them everything from the wonderful breakfast SoHyun's mom made for me to the shopping experience I had yesterday. I had to leave out JiYong of course since it is top secret. I can't tell JiSoo too even though she is my little sister.

I can;t help but notice something weird about Kate though, she somehow is giving me a different vibe from her.

------FAST FORWARD------

Throught the week I had constantly been sneaking out to meet JiYong at the park

Because of our secret meeting, I always wake up very late so it has given me a hard time to be with the people who mean a lot to me. I still manage to hang out SoHyun but I haven't manage to have a proper video call with JiSoo and Kate since that day. JiSoo and I still message each other in our family's group chat box so mom and dad can know how I am doing here as well but Kate hasn't been replying to any of my messages though.

It is because I haven't been a good friend to her since I moved here?

Lately my mind has only been about JiYong so does this mean that having him back into my life will worsen the relationship that I have with my friends back home?


[A/N] Hi gusy I'm really sorry for giving you a bad chapter. I having some creativity block now so sorry in advance. If things still turn out bad i might delete this story I trying to make it better I promise, til next time bye.