Introduction (Part 2)

The Necklace

[A/N] Final update in a row, once again I am sorry that the updates won't be frequent but tune in next week!


[JiEun's POV]

The day right after our beach date, JiYong waited for me at the school again today. He was wrapped like a burrito once more.

"Oppa! What are you doing here today?"

"I just wanted to surprise my girlfriend again today. Now let's get going shall we?"

He took hold of my hand and placed it in his pocket.

This gesture of his is my favorite, I love it when our fingers which are freezing cold intertwin with each other trying to savor the warmth between our hands.

"Where are we going today?"

"First, let's go shopping together."

Eh? Shopping? That was unexpected.

We drove to Hongdae and JiYong brought me to one of his favorite clothing shops.

We tried so many clothes over there and to be honest they all look so chic.

JiYong never gave me the chance to check the price tag because he was afriad I wouldn't let him buy it for me when I found out about the price.

Well he was right.

There was this one dress that I super loved, it was like a pink and blue checkered dress which a flare bottom. If I were to wear it with stockings, treach coat and a scarf it would be perfect for this weather.

I seeked a glance at the price tag as I was taking it off.

IT COSTS 500 FREAKING US DOLLARS FOR ONCE PIECE OF CLOTH.

I mean like I could probably get something similiar for maybe 30 dollars or under at a local store. It might not look as chic and fancy as this one but it will do for me.

I told the woman from the store that it wasn't really my taste and apologized for not buying anything from the store because we were there for almost an hour.

"But babe, you said you liked that dress earlier."

"Well, at first glance it was super nice but after a while it just lost it flare."

Then me and JiYong went to buy churros from a nearby stall. 

"These churros are super yummy!"

"JiEun-ah, could you wait for me for a sec? My stomach is not feeling so well, be back soon."

"Ok be careful!"

But JiYong did take quite a while before coming back, I was already about to finish my churro.

Suddenly, there were a pair of hands over my hands.

"Guess who am I?" said JiYong while he was trying to squeak his voice.

"Oppa! Don't make your voice like that, I could already tell it is you. Your stomach feeling better?"

Just as I turned around, I saw JiYong holding a shopping bag.

With the brand of the shop we just visited printed on the bag.

"Oppa?"

"Here, I got this for you."

I gingerly opened the bag and saw a familiar pink and blue checkered pattern.

"Oppa! You.. You.. I mean is this..is this the dress from earlier?" Words couldn't come out of my mouth fluently because I was in such shock.

"Don't lie that you didn't like it. When I saw your eyes beam earlier I knew you loved this dress. You lied that you didn't like it because you saw the price wasn't it?" 

 I got up and gave him a big big hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Why don't you put them on and let's head to our next destination shall we?"

I changed into that outfit and looked at myself. I was wearing a scarf and stockings, all that was missing was that trench coat I mentioned earlier but still it looks so pretty.

And we drove to our next destination.

"Oppa, isn't that the YG building over there?" I saw the familiar looking odd-shaped building from afar.

"Yup, that's the one. It is probably like my second home, I stayed there composing and practicing longer than I stayed at the dorm."

At first, I thought we were going to drive by it but sooner I realized that we were actually heading closer and closer to the building as JiYong kept on driving.

Nah, maybe our destination is going to be somewhere nearby the YG building.

But then, 

JiYong pulled up into the building.

"Well then we are here"

WAIT, WHAT?

I gave him the most confused look I could give.

"Well, I thought I should show you around the G-Dragon life I live in. Also maybe introduce you to everyone."

WHAT

"Please don't tell me the reason we went shopping just now was just so I could dress to the occassion."

"Kinda."

"KWON JI YONG!"

"Come on, you told me before that you wanted to explore the YG building."

"Yeah but I never expected you to announce our relationship to everyone. Wait are you gonna tell YG himself?"

"That was part of the plan."

Oh lord, help me now.

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

"Come on, it will be easy."

He dragged my lifeless body all the way to the entrance. 

When I entered the lobby, my soul had returned.

Everything of the interior looked so chic and futuristic.

"JiYong-ssi, welcome back!" said the woman at the reception.

"Thanks, Ah Yoong. Is the old hag in today?"

"Yeah, actually Big Bang and the old hag are having a meeting right now? I thought you were suppose to be with them?"


[JiYong's POV]

Meeting? What is the old hag up to again.

Act like I know what is going on JiYong.

"Oh yeah! I got some personal stuff to handle so I came a bit late. Could you help me log in my friend over here please? She's a visitor from America."

"Sure thing, JiYong-ssi. What's is your name?"

"Lee JiEun."

"Alright, JiEun-ssi. Here is your visitor pass, please remember to return it to me later when you are about to leave."

"Thank you."

Aigooo, my JiEun is so cute.

As I was giving a short tour to JiEun, I texted YongBae-hyung.

"Hey, I'm in YG right now. Where are you guys? I heard there is a meeting going on? How come I didn't know about it?"

He replied almost instantly.

"Sorry, Ji. The old hag didn't want you to know. We are in his office."

That means that the meeting discussion is probably about me.

I looked at JiEun and extended my hand.

"Well then, why don't we head to the main event now. Shall we?"

We went to the top floor, which is where the old hag's office is located at.

Knock-knock.

"Come in."

"YA, JIYONG AH! WHAT ARE...who is that?" exclaimed the old hag.

"CEO YG, manager-hyung and Big Bang members. Allow me to introduce you to my girlfriend, Lee JiEun."


[JiEun's POV]

KWON JIYONG, TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST ANNOUNCE OUR RELATIONSHIP TO EVERYONE JUST LIKE THAT.

I so wished I could strangle him to death at the moment.

I just gave the most awkward smile and said hello.

"JiEun-ah!!!!!!!! I haven't seen you in ages!!! And you are already with our JiYong-hyung. That's good news." said Seungri who actually helped broke the silence.

"It's great to finally know you two got along" said YongBae.

"It's a work of art." said TOP

DaeSung-oppa just gave up the brightest smile until his eyes were no longer seen and a thumbs up.

Manager-oppa gave a nod as well.

But then,

YG stood up from his table and walked over.

What is gonna happen to me?

He extended his hand to me, "Nice to meet you JiEun. I hope JiYong is treating you well, if he isn't you can actually report to me right away. I'll make sure the brat get what he deserves."

I shook his hand and everything felt not scary in an instant.

I made me realize how lucky JiYong is to have all these people around him, people who will support him all the way.

"It's nice to finally get to know you all too."


[JiYong's POV]

After JiEun and I chatted with everyone for a while.

I told her that I needed a moment with the old hag for a while and let the other members help her complete her YG building tour.

That maknae was already cheekily smiling when they left the room.

"So that's the girl I heard from the other members. She looks like a keeper JiYong-ah, don't lose her."

"I'm afraid I will, hyung."

"Eh, why do you say that?"

Tears were already starting to weld up in my eyes.

"Hyung, why did you gather the other members and manager hyung today without my knowledge?"

"It's because I was worried of you JiYong but these past few months you've been like a rock towards me and I just wanted to know from the others perspective how everything is in your life."

"Hyung, I am sorry I caused so much trouble in the past with all the drinking and the rumors."

He patted my shoulder, "As long as you are ok and everything doesn't happen once more. I'm glad. So when did you meet this girl?"

"She was my childhood sweetheart."

"Ah? So she is the muse for all the songs you written when you first started composing? The one with the daisy necklace from LA."

"She's the one."

"JiYong! That's good news. So why did you just say that you will lose her? She looks madly in love with you as well. Almost like how my wife used to look at me."

"Hyung...I..need to tell you something."

YG looked at me with upmost concern. His hand still on my shoulder.

"Is everything ok?"

"Hyung..... I.....I.....I have stage 3 lung cancer."

His hand fell to the couch.

"What..what did you just say? I thought I heard you say-"

"Hyung, I have cancer."

"JiYong-ah, was this the reason behind-"

"Yes, it was the reason for everything, the drinking, the rumors, the reason why I almost wanted to give up living and give up BigBang. But now I want to live on so badly for everyone, my parents, you, the members but most importantly she gave me a reason to live again and I am scared that I will lose this battle."

Tears started to flow out of my eyes and I was bawling.

YG brought me into his arms and gave me a hug. Even though I act like I hate him but he is like my second father to me, he was the one who made me the person I am today."

"Will everything be alright hyung? Will I be able to live?"

"JiYong you idiot, you should have told me earlier. I would have invested everything to make sure you get the best treatment as possible, why did you hide this from me you idiot. Trust me, I will make sure you get the best treatment and everything will be alright."

"Th..thank you so much hyung."

"One more question, does she know?"

I just shook my head, "I didn't want her to worry plus she looks so happy with me now. I don't want to ruin it for her."

"You know you will have to tell her soon right?"

I sobbed in his embrace.

"Aigooooooo, look at our JiYong who is crying now. Everything will be alright ok?"


[JiEun's POV]

Seungri is like such a ball of happiness and energy. He never looks sad nor does he every gets tired.

He showed me the whole YG building while the other members just followed us.

The gym, the dance room, the recording studio.

I even met the famous Teddy-oppa who was the producer of YG.

"JiEun-ah! Why don't you try singing in the studio! I heard from JiYong-hyung that you are quite the singer as well." said Seungri.

I waved my hands and declined.

"That was way back. I can't sing well."

"It's ok just go and try it out!"

YongBae-oppa showed me which is which and I sang to If You. It was my favorite BigBang song.

I didn't really care about my voice, I just treated it as a high class karaoke room but when I was done I looked out and everyone was clapping at me.

I walked out clueless.

"JiEun-ah, your voice is amazing!!!!" exclaimed hyperenergetic Seungri.

"Yup, I was really surprised when you sang the first note." said Daesung.

"Thank you but I really can't sing well at all."

"Did you have any training beforehand?" said Teddy.

That took me by surprise.

"Never, I am a bathroom singer / karaoke type of girl."

"Well, I admit your voice is amazing and I even recorded it down. Maybe YG might even sign you?"

Me? A singer? No way

I just thanked everyone for their compliments but still was quite shy.

Our last destination, the cafeteria.

I've always heard that the YG cafeteria food was famous for its unique taste so I couldn't wait to try it out.

And the rumors were not lies.

As soon as I took the first bite it felt like I was in heaven.

The other members kept teasing me about JiYong and telling me about his embarrasing stories. 

Which actually might come in handy in the future.

JiYong finally joined us right as I was about to finish my meal and we bid farewell to the others.

On the way home, JiYong-oppa was unusually quiet for the drive.

"Is everything ok? Did YG scold you?"

He shook his head.

"Nah, I just felt like a douchebag for treating everyone badly but everything is ok now. Did you have a good time today?"

"Yeah, it was amazing and everyone was really friendly too."

"Good, because I want you to feel like family with me. I promise to share everything with you."

I smiled because I really enjoyed his company with me. 

I feel whole when I am with him.

"Oppa, thank you for everything. You are the best."


[A/N] Probably one of the longest chapters that I've ever written, hope you enjoyed it! I'll add the embarrassing stories that Seungri said in the future. Once again sorry that I will be on a semi-hiatus from now on but tune in next week! Thank you all for the love and support you have given to me and this fic

Till next time!