Introduction

The Necklace

[JiEun's POV]

20-10, this is it. I lifted my heavy fingers and pressed the doorbell.

'Ding-dong!'

There was a speaker and a camera next to the doorbell ao when a voice came from the speaker, i jumped because I dodn't know where the voice was coming from. We don't stuff like this back in LA since all the houses were terrace houses.

"Who is it?"said the voice.

"Um, I'm a friend of JiYong's, he told me to come here."

"Just a moment."

And I was just standing there for a couple of seconds, tapping my feet and trying to find a distraction that didn't make me look so awkward. Then the door creaked open and a familiar face came into view.

"You've made it! Come in!"

When I entered the dorm, my jaw dropped at how amazing it looked. The space was so vast. As you eneter the dorm, it already scream 'idol life' to you.

The living room was huge, there was an L-shaped couch and a couple of game consoles lying on top of it. JiYong had told me before that they were all gamers. The TV was a 60-inch plasma TV, right next to the living room was the kitchen and a counter next to it. The fridge was huge and the appliances there made it seemed like a professional kitchen.

All the members looked at me googly-eyed.

"Hyung, who is this girl," said a man with drk circles. He must be Seungri. I already did my 'research'.

"Hey, maknae where are your manners. Don't be rude to our guest,"he kinda scowled at him and Seungri backed off like a poor puppy. So I tugged JiYong's arm and said,"Oppa, don't be like that. I'm fine."

He sensed his mistake and apologozed to Seungri and then he cleared his throat.

"Anywyas, I want to introduce you all to my childhood buddy slash neighbour, JiEun. JiEun, these are the closest people to me. Let me introduce them to you..." but before he could finish his sentence, I stopped him.

"Wait, let me try. I've been doing my research."

"Research?!" exclaimed a shock Seungri. JiYong glared at him again.

"He is Seungri, next to him is Daesung, he's TOP and he is Taeyang. Did I get it correct?" I was really afraid that I got the names wrong because it would be a total embarrassment. JiYong nodded and patted my head.

"Hey, stop it you are messing up my hair." But he kept on patting it anyway.

"JiEun is not a huge Kpop fan, she just found out about us 2 months ago so don't blame her for not knowing us. She is still trying to catch up on our latest news, eh JiEun?"

This time it was my turn to glare at him.

"Erm, I brought some doughnuts on the way, you would like some?"

"DOUGHNUTS!" they all chimes and went straight to me.

Daesung took the box from me whereas Seungri and TOP led me to the couch. Where JiYong dragged Taeyang to a room in the corner.

[JiYong's POV]

Seeing that JiEun is here, it is time for me to explain everything to YongBae-hyung. When JiEun told everyone she brought doughnuts, I knew it was time.

As I closed the door behind us, YongBae-hyung spoke first.

"Who is she?"

"I told you just now, she is my childhood buddy."

"Is she the reason you've been sneaking out lately?"

I just nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me a long time ago, why did you lie?"

My body tensed up when I started explaining everything to him. "Hyung, I'msorry for not telling you earlier. I thought it was the best if no one knew about this issue at all, I didn't want to burden her with the papparazi or anything. I'm really sorry hyung, can you forgive me and let's just put this behind us?"

After a couple seconds of silence, he patted my shoulder and said,"At least you still told me in the end, that's all that counts but don't think I will let you off so easily after this 2 month silence that we had. Now, let's go I wanna eat those doughnuts and know more about her."

[JiEun's POV]

I woder what the two of them are talking about and why is it taking tehm so long. My eyes were glued to the door pf the rrom they entered.

"So, JiEun, is it? Tell us about your story," asked Daesung.

"Well, I'm 17 years old and I am from LA. JiYong and I were childhood buddies, he was my neighbour back then."

"And you seriously don't know who we are?" asked Seungri. I guess I might have hurt his pride since I told them I wasn't too familiar with them.

"I've heard of BigBang multiple times but I didn't  fancy Kpop back then but now I am hooked. If I had known about you guys earlier,  I would have been a fan since the beginning."

"Wait does that mean you've only recently found out that JiYong was a Kpop star?" asked a very charasmatic TOP.

I gently nodded my head," Yes, we lost touch a long time ago....." amd I told them the whole story about how we only met up two months and the sneaking out part but not in detailed.

'아,우리형진자나쁜!' exclaimed a cute Seungri. *Ah, our hyung is so bad!*

Just then, I heard the sound of a door open followed by the sound of laughter. I turned my head to see a sight of two men luaghing, glad that they have finally made up. JiYong must have caught me looking because I make an Ok sign wih his hand to me.

"HYUNG! You are so bad!" shouted Seungri will throwing a pillow to him.

"What have I done now?" sighed JIYong.

"YOu left JiEun all those years ago and you didn't even contact her for so long. How could do that to such a pretty girl?"

JiYong ruffled his hair until it was a mess.

"That was a ling time ago and it is all in the past now maknae, no need to bring it up any longer." He was looking at me when he said that not at Seungri. I could see it in his eyes, they were sad and I know it might sound strange but it was as if he were pleading to me. His eyes were saying 

I'm sorry for all that.


I had lunch there and it was super funny. All the members kept telling me super embarrasing things about JIYong like this one time where they had a hidden camera prank on him. They scared him and he fell on the floor and his pants ripped apart right at his .

JiYong's face went red but the whole table was surrounded by laughter. It was nice to be able to hang out with them, this must be how JiYong felt everday.

I offered to help clean the dishes after lunch but they all stopped me since I was the guest but I felt quite useless becasue I wasn't able to help out. JiYong wa sthe first to finish so he dried his hands and went to his room but before he closed the door he signaled me to follow him.

I waited until no one was watching and entered but I could have swore I heard someone smirking as I entered the room.

His room was so vibrant. As soon as you enter, it greets you with so many colours. Green on one side and yellow on the other wall, blue and red too. Each side of the wall was filled with different colours.

He grinned when he saw my expression and held out his hand. "Welcome to the Kwon JiYong room tour, I am your tour guide for today."

I held on to his hand. "Lead away then."

He room was equivalentto 4 of my bedrroms back in LA

As soon as you enter, you cans ee his bedroom first. He had a shelf full of books next to his bed.

"I dodn't know you like to read?"

"I know, hard to imagine is it?"

"Nah, I am one too. I find people who can appreaciate novels an awesome type of people."

"Then am I awesome?"

 I ignored him and turned left which was his private studio. He writes, composes and records demos there. 

If you turn right, it is his closet and let me tell you.Having a closet this big is every girls' dream. you could fit 2 average bedrooms here and everything was so neatly organized. Like a whole wadrobe for shoes, accessories. It is just amazing.

"OH MY GOD! Your closet is amazing, I would love to have a closet like this!" I felt like I was in a fantasy land where everything I wanted was right in front of me.

"This is just a small portion, the rest are at home."

My body was like a robot tyning towards teh direction of its master alling.

"You have more?? Wait I thought you live dhere whatdo you mean by home?"

"This is just teh dorm, when we are on break or during the holidays we headback to our respective houses."

WHAT? Being rich and famous has its perks.

"You are so luck to have all these luxuries. I am eally envious of you."

He cupped my face and said,"You can't buy everything with money you know?"

My heart beated so fast when he cupped my face but before I could say a word out form my mouth the lights went out.