Daisy, Daisy

The Necklace

[A/N] Happy new year everyone! I'm sorry I at keeping promises but family comes first guys, sorry sorry. Disclaimer, this is the second last chapter of The Necklace.


[JiYong's POV]

As the doctors prepared her for surgery. I never left her side, I panicked first when I heard the situation but the doctor told me this was a normal situation that happens quite often and she assured me that JiEun will be fine.

I never let go of her hand as she squeezed it tightly whenever she was in pain. 

She beautiful face was so pale white and she was sweating non-stop.

As they rolled her into the operating room, I had to let go and watch as she went out of my sight and as the automatic doors slowly closed off.

I waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity.

You know how in those movie scenes where the main character sits and never moves while the whole world seems to move along, while the main character just waits in agony?

That was me at that moment.

I didn't know what to do as I sat there helplessly.

But soon, the doors open once more and the doctor walked out.

I ran towards her, "How are they?'

She took a big breath, 

and smiled.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kwon! You're a father now, your wife is currently recovering and we have put her into a ward to rest, now let me show you your child."

A smile creeped onto my face as I followed her.

As we walked past the white corridors of the hospital a place which I used to hate. Thinking of all the trips that I had made here for chemotherapy and X-rays and MRIs.

But now as I turned into the ward, my heart was beating so fast as I can't wait to see her, my Daisy.

As I walked in, there was JIEun lying on the hospital bed. 

And next to her, in a small hospital newborn bassinet, was her.

I walked over and saw the cutest human being ever, I looked at the doctor who gave me a slight nod and I picked her up.

She was asleep but looked so perfect.

I whispered, "Hi Daisy, it's daddy."


[JiEun's POV]

I woke up with JiYong holding onto my hand.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling."

I gave a weak smile, "I'm alright. I still feel a bit sore but it's ok. Where is she? Where's Daisy?"

He stood up and carried her over. 

"Hey Daisy, go to mama."

I reached out and there she was, in my arms. She was so tiny but holding her. Tears just came to my eyes.

"Hi Daisy, welcome to our family."

I couldn't stop crying, she looked so perfect with her tiny face, hands and feet.

JiYong gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Baby, you know what? We made it, after all those troubles and obstacles, we finally made it. Look at our baby, and she has your eyes."

And he leaned over for a kiss.

My parents and JiYong's parents came in a couple hours later and when they saw her, they all screamed with joy and hugged each other.

Just seeing that sight warmed my heart. 

JiYong was right, we finally made it.

The Big Bang members came over as well and they all started teasing JiYong, saying how much he has changed and transformed into this wonderful person.

"OMG, she looks like a tiny feminine version of hyung!" said Seungri.

"Seungri, you're lucky I'm in a good mood now or else I would have hit you with every comment that you make."

The room was filled with laughter and happiness.


[JiYong's POV]

After JiEun could be released from the hospital and we settled back into our house.

Everything felt the same and different at the same time.

If I could summarize how my life has been ever since Daisy came into our lives. It would be me juggling between being a father, a husband and an idol..

The media just found out about Daisy but I haven't shared much about it yet.

As JiEun recovers, I spend most of my time with Daisy attending to her needs.

But JiEun can be quite needy from time to time and I stay by her side as well. 

This is my life and I love it. We may have faced our own hardships in the past but now spending quality time with my wife and child. I have no other words to say but I am grateful to be here right now with them, after all this,

It was the perfect moment.


[JiEun's POV]

What else can I say about life right now?

Me being a mother, a wife and my job.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this but a couple months after Daisy was born I decided to do something with my life again and I always wanted to be an anchor for a news program. After a few interviews, I finally landed a job as it. The funny thing is that I am covering the entertainment news, and there was this one time I was reporting about JiYong. To which I was teased by my partner about reporting my own husband.

Since I only have to go to my job once a week, I spent most of my time at home with JiYong and Daisy.

Time seems to go by so fast as I see Daisy growing up.

She turns 1 in a week from now.

The members came over and visited us today. Daesung and T.O.P kept playing peekaboo with Daisy and seeing her laugh was the cutest thing ever.

"Hey babe, what are you thinking about?" JiYong came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"JiYong, remember how we first met?"

"You mean at the airport?"

"No, silly. At my house back in LA."

My hands subconsciously went to touch my necklace, the necklace that he gave all those years ago.

He poked on my cheek, "Tag, you're it."

He leaned over for a kiss.

"Ewwww, you two. Please go get a room and not contaminate Daisy's mind!" said Seungri

JiYong threw a pillow to him, "Shut up maknae, we're having a moment."

The house was filled with laughter and love as we leaned in for that kiss once more.

"I love you, Kwon JiYong."

"I love you, Lee JiEun."


[A/N] Finally, after all this time. I really want to thank you all for your support whether you have been there since the beginning or you have just joined. Thank you all so much. *bows 90 degress* There will be one more chapter before the end of The Necklace.

P.S. Did you all see how Dispatch released the news of GD and Lee Joo Yeon? OMG I wish him the best even though he is my favorite idol <3