The Things We Do For Love

The Necklace

[A/N] Hehe 2 updates in 2 consecutive days! Thank you all for your continuous support! *bows 90 degrees*


[JiEun's POV]

"JiYong.....Well JiYong has gotten ca...ca...careless lately and he hasn't been taking good care of himself so that is why he must have fainted here."

For a moment when he kept stuttering on the ca, I thought he was going to say cancer. OMG JiEun stop overreacting, he just fainted that is all.

"Ah I see, yeah I agree with you because I've been seeing a lot of articles about his excessive drinking lately."

"Yeah, JiYong has gotten a bad habit of drinking and no matter how all of us try to snap him out of it. He just won't stop" sighed YongBae-oppa.

I let JiYong rest his head on my lap. As I got a closer look at his face, I realized his dark circles were really intense.

I guess he hasn't gotten much sleep lately.

"JiEun, can I ask you something?" asked YongBae-oppa.

"Sure thing oppa what is it?"

"Do you have feelings for JiYong?"

AH? Do I have feelings for JiYong? Even I myself am not to sure about this myself. I mean I do think about him all the time but not it that way. 

Plus all these weeks I was trying to get JiYong out of my mind and here I am now with an unconscious JiYong lying on my lap and his best friend literally asking if I have feelings for him.

Why is my world such a mess.

"Oppa! What are you talking about JiYong and I are just normal friends only besides I am sure almost half of the world would have feelings for him since BigBang is such a internationally famous group!"

I dare not looked into his eyes when I was talking because I felt embarrassed of myself.

Just as YongBae-oppa was about to say something back, their manager arrived. His breath was short and his hoodie was all wet. I guess he must have ran over.

"Ya! YongBae-ah, what the hell happened?"

YongBae-oppa got up and talked to him in another corner.

Which felt fishy to be honest, I mean what can't they say in front of me?

The ambulance arrived in another 5 minutes.

"Oppa, can I follow you guys to the hospital?"

"It's ok JiEun-ah, our manager and I will accompany him. You should go get some rest, it's late and you have school tomorrow don't you?"

"But...." I really wanted to follow them. I needed to know that he will be ok.

"I'll contact you once he stabilizes ok? Then you can come and visit him."

I just nodded and they drove off.

I watched as the ambulance went further and further until it was out of my sight before I started heading back to SoHyun's place.

My mind always about JiYong.


[JiYong's POV]

JiEun and I were walking on the beach hand in hand.

Just the two of us in silence but with each others presence enjoying the sound of the waves.

Until a wave suddenly grew immense in size and engulfed JiEun. Taking her away from me.

"NO!"

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar sight, guess it was all a dream.

As I was trying to come to my senses I realized I wasn't at home.

The smell of medicine,alcohol swabs and blood;

the sounds of babies crying and the beeping sound of my heart rate;

the sight of me on a hospital bed.

Then it all came back to me, JiEun leaving the park. Me crying and the sight of the stars.

"Hey buddy, you finally awake? How are you feeling" It was manager-hyung.

"Er yeah much better I guess, how long was I out cold?"

"It's been 2 days, doctors say it's because of your unhealthy eating and sleeping habits plus the chemo took a huge punch at you. But you should be better soon."

Wait, did my manager just mentioned about the chemo?

I must have looked at him in a weird face because he said,
"Look kiddo, YongBae told me all about the cancer and everything. I can't believe you lied to all of us but I respect your decision."

"Sorry hyung, I just didn't want you all to worry or treat me like precious china that could break any minute."

He sighed. 

"Idiot, we all care about your own well-being the most. You got to be careful from now on ok?"

"Yes hyung, but can you do me a favour and not tell big boss YG? I'll tell him myself once I get better."

He gave me a thumbs up.

"Oh hyung, how did you all find me? My last memory was lying in the park near to the dorms."

"Your cute little girlfriend found you idiot. You owe her one too, doctors said that if you were found any later your condition would be worse and I wouldn't even be able to have this conversation with you right now."

My cute little girlfriend? Does he mean JiEun?

"Speaking of which, you better give that girl a call. She's been calling by every hour or so to check on whether or not you are awake. She was very worried you know. Don't worry we didn't tell her about the cancer by the way."

I smiled when I heard that, at least I know JiEun still had me in her mind.

"Stop smirking you bloody idiot and call her now."


[JiEun's POV] 

I was so relieved when I received his call. Also it made me realized that I had missed his voice so much.

I went by to his place after school, many reporters were at the lobby of the hospital as news travels fast about G-Dragon fainted and was hospitalized.

I quicked my steps and walked to the lift that headed straight to the executive wards. 

When the doors opened, it felt like I had transported to another dimension. 

Everything looked so fancy in there, almost like a hotel lobby. AND THIS IS A FREAKING HOSPITAL.

Damn, fame and fortune do get you a lot of things.

I went up to the counter to ask the nurse where was Ward 1A. That was the number of the room that JiYong was in, he texted me that.

"Excuse me, where can I find ward 1A."

She looked at me with her big eyes as if she was staring right into my soul.

"I'm sorry but only authorized personnel can visit that ward. Maybe the person you are looking for is at the other ward now run along student."

Before I could get another word to her, she was already on the phone.

The line between celebrities and normal people was very clear at this state. 

From my appearance, a normal school girl like me could never stand close to a celebrity like G-Dragon.

Guess, I will have to navigate my own way.

I was quite easy though, all I had to do was find the ward with most guards outside and BINGO it was 1A.

And once again, I was stopped in my tracks before I could enter again.

"Student, you cannot just barge in like that. Do you have any idea who is inside this ward?"

I am so sick and tired of people looking down at me and calling me student.

"Yes I do know who is inside and he actually called me over to visit him. So could you pretty please let me in?"

All the guards looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

"I can't believe she just said that, he called her over to visit? Fans these days are so delusional."

My blood was already boiling at this point.

"You can go and ask him yourself, tell him that Lee JiEun is outside." I was already trying my best to keep my voice as calm as possible.

"Lee JiEun the delusional fan," said one of the guards and they all chimned in laughter again.

He touched my shoulders which made me very uncomfortable, "Why don't you go back to the lobby and tell all your friends saying that you should just go back and watch their videos on YouTube and complete homework." 

He held a firm grip and turned my body and pushed me.

"Now run along."

But his push was too strong was caused me to fall down on the floor.

The bag of treats filled with his favourite snacks scattered on the floor.

"Hey! Who do you think you are to be pushing a girl and making her fall! Now help me pick up all of my stuff!"

Laughter filled the air again.

"I can't believe she just tried to boss you around chief!"

The guard who pushed me came over and squat down and pulled on my hair.

"PICK IT UP YOURSELF LITTLE GIRL," and he pushed me towards the ground again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER."

That voice. That oh-so-familiar voice. The voice that I have actually missed hearing.

I looked up to see JiYong. He was wearing a hospital gown while holding onto a pole with his IV drip and his manager was standing next to him.

"Sir.. you...you..you see there is this school girls who claims to know you. But we all know it ridiculous and ...and"

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your excuses, I saw the whole thing."

He saw?

"What I don't understand is that why didn't you come to ask me whether or not I know this girl or not because neither the media nor public knows which ward I am in. So how does she know? Also why didn't you tell her nicely but pushed her TWICE and even pulled onto her hair."

None of the guards dared to look at his direction.

"I'm am sorry sir, it won't happen again," they all chimned with an apologetic tone.

"You sure as hell it won't happen again because as of this moment you are all fired. I don't care what excuses you have for me and how long you have worked with me. If this is your true colors I am glad that I won't be working with you anymore."

They begged and they begged for him to reconsider but his decision was final.

He walked over and stretched out his hand.

"Hey, you ok?"

I blushed because I never expected him to be such a gentleman.

"Yeah." I said as I grabbed onto his hand.

They feel warm and nice and....SNAP OUT OF IT LEE JIEUN.

I got onto my feet and gathered the snacks that fell out just now. 

His manager was still trying to settle things with the guards as we walked into the ward.

And let me tell you this, it wasn't any ordinary ward.

BUT A WARD DISGUISED AS A HOTEL SUITE. 

The only thing difference was because of the hospital bed and the medicinal gadgets only.

As he sat on his bed and I sat on the chair next to me. We sat in silence before I said something.

"Hey, thanks for having my back just now." my eyes were looking at my hands because I was too shy to look him in the eye.

"I've missed you, Lee JiEun."

That took me by surprise and I looked at him with his cute and goofy smile that showed most of him gums.

"I've missed you too, you stupid idiot."


[A/N] Alright that's all for the moment! but glad that they reconciled <3 I'll try to see if I can keep this up and update again tomorrow!