My Extra Boyfriend

The Necklace

[A/N] Your girl is officially a college girl now! So yeah I'm still in my first week of classes and I already have homework on the first day so sorry for the lack of update last week but like here's this weeks update.


[JiEun's POV]

Throughout the months, chemotherapy has been helping him a bit but like there isn't much progress to the overall stages.

The doctors did say that his tumor has reduced by 10%,

but 10% is still not good enough.

Part of me is glad that JiYong is getting better and better,

but another part of me is still scared that I will lose him forever.

He always shows me his gummy smile and gives me a thumbs up before he goes in for chemotherapy. I know he is trying to make me feel better but inside our hearts...

we both are scared of the unknown.

He looks paler and skinnier lately but he keeps on insisting that he is alright.

Also clock is ticking away, I am only in Korea for 6 months and now I have 1 month to go.

What will happen to us after I head back to LA?

We won't be your average long-distance relationship couples, as you can see

1) my boyfriend is a celebrity 

2) my boyfriend has cancer.

Will everything turn out alright?


[JiYong's POV]

10% is not good enough, I need to be cured 100%. 

Lately, it's been getiing harder more me to just climb up stairs as Iwill feel a huge pressure in my lungs making it hard for me to breath.

I hold it in of course, I can't let anyone know about this.

JiEun is always worried about me and I feel bad. I don't want to be her source of worry, I want to be her source of happiness.

It that we can't be able to have a normal date or be a normal couple. 

I've been heading to the hospital a lot lately and now most of our 'dates' are actually in the hospital.

My parents and YG have been really supportive and are trying their best to help me out along this tough journey.

But now the help I need most if from my body, I need my antibodies to kill away those cancer cells.

I need to be better for JiEun as I promise.

She is leaving in 1 month.

I need to make this 1 month count.


[JiEun's POV]

My mind was on JiYong when I received a text from him.

"Hey beautiful, wyd?" 

I smiled.

"Thinking about you, stupidhead."

"Damn, the front part of the message was super sweet but why did you have to call me a stupidhead."

"Cause you are one. Anyways, what's up?"

"Wanna catch a movie?"

"Call!"

And just like magic in 30minutes time, JiYong was downstairs already. 

"Cinderella, you're pumpkin has arrived."

Well, if a lamborghini is a pumpkin I will be glad to ride in a pumpkin every single day. Shhhhhh, don't tell him I said that.

JiYong wanted to watch a movie in a proper cinema and he said he could hardly get the chance to do so.

We were watching the new Battleship Island movie and dammmmmmnnn So Ji Sub and Song Joong Ki were so hot.

I did squeal a bit when they appeared on the screen.

JiYong nudged me, "Ya, who do you prefer Song Joong Ki or me?"

I ignored it.

"Ya"

Silence.

"That's it I'm leaving."

I grabbed on to his arm and looked him in the eye,

"Kwon JiYing can you please don't get jealous so easily, of course I have eyes on you only. Now please can we watch the movie."

A smile crept up his face, "If you say so."

Urghhhhhhhh he can be such a narcisist at times.

Nothing happened much between us during the movie but it felt great to actually be on a movie date with him. 

In that instant, we were just an ordinary couple watching a movie together with our hand interlocking never letting gp.

After the movie, we had to stay until everyone left because to the public eye JiYong is still G-Dragon.

I wanted to leave after everyone left but JiYong said, 'Let's wait till the credits are over."

"OK"

But right as the credits were done, the lights in the cinema went dark again and I was shock to see my face there.

Which soon turned into the first selfie we took together, underneath was a message.

"Lee JiEun, thanks for everything."

It was so cute though.

"Do you like it?" said a voice coming from my side.

"You are so extra but I love it." and gave him a peck on the cheek.

I just love these cute things he does for me, they aren't small because JiYong is an extra person who likes to do extravagant things.

I wish these would never end,

but then right when we were about to leave the cinema.

He collapsed on the floor once more.


[A/N] Sorry for the short chapter! College is soooooo stressful haha but yeah till next chapter also things are started to take a turn here fo brace yourselves