Chapter 36 - First Time in a last chance

Yes! I do

 

 

“I want to hold your hand forever just how I do right now.

I want to hug you forever in my arms and never let you go.”

 

 

“Unnie~” A faint, yet familiar voice called the CEO, she looks up, eyes widened in shock as tears falls on her face.

 

“S.. Soojung~ is that you?” The CEO choked as she stood up and walk towards her sister, tears streaming on her face.

 

“Ne Unnie, It’s me Soojungie~” Krystal nod her head, crying too.

 

[FlashBack..]

“Soojung-ah~” the Cruzzer keeps on bothering the sleeping short haired girl.

 

“5 more minutes please?” Krystal groaned as she shoo the man away.

 

“I have a surprise for you. Come on.” The young man took her hand as they teleported to Jeju.

 

“Why are we in Jeju?” Krystal frowned as she yawns cutely.

 

“Your sister is here.” L, pointed with his lips to the CEO playing a song for the kids. They both watch the CEO until she passed out and the moment they left orphanage. They we’re watching Taeyeon and Jessica walking by the maze puzzle and followed them to a bench, they we’re standing opposite to the two when Taeyeon left to buy some drinks.

 

“You want to hug your sister, right?” L asks with a smile.

 

“You have 30 minutes to do so. Starting now, she can see you.” L added as he walks away.

 

“Hey~ what do you mean?” Krystal follows L with her looks.

 

“30 minutes.” L mouthed. Krystal gazed at her sister.

 

“Unnie~”

[End Of Flashback..]

 

Jessica slowly walks towards her sister as she reaches for Soojung’s face.

 

“Oh my Gosh~ It’s really you.” The CEO cried as she pulls her sister for a hug.

 

“Soojung-ah~ bogoshippeo. Is this a dream? If it is so, please don’t wake me up.” The CEO keeps on crying as she hugs her tightly.

 

“Unnie~ I missed you too, I miss you a lot. I’ve been watching all this years and I’m so sorry for what happens to you.” Krystal sobs as she hugs her sister.

 

“How is this possible? You’re here?” The CEO pull from the hug and stare at her sister closely, no wound, no scars, just a normal and breathing Soojung.

 

“It’s a long story, but I’ve been with you ever since I died, Unnie. I’ve seen how much you’ve hurt because of me. I can’t bear seeing you like that, you know I love you Unnie.” Soojung explains.

 

“Soojung-ah~”

 

“Unnie~ Taeyeon Unnie loves you a lot, from the start when she was acting to be Taejon, until she fell for you, even that day when she left you, she loves you but she just has no choice, it was Dad who offered her abroad. She’s been hurting there too. Unnie~” Soojung added.

 

“Soojung~ how did you know all this.” The CEO cup her face as she wipes her sister’s tears away.

 

“I told you, I’ve been with you ever since. You know I won’t leave you, I love you Unnie~” Soojung hugs her sister one last time for the first time.

 


“But you’re here now; you won’t leave Unnie again, right?” The CEO was starting to tear up again. Soojung get mum and cried as she hugs her sister.

 

“I’m sorry Unnie, I only have 30 minutes to talk to you and see you. I have to leave, I overtime already.” Soojung chuckles bitterly.

 

“I don’t know that what I desired the most can hurt me, us like this. All I wish is for you to see me and feel me once again so I can say my final goodbye.” Soojung sobs.

 

“You’re just kidding me, you’re staying, right?” The CEO choked. As she cries, holding her sister’s hand tight like she doesn’t want to lose her again, like she never lost her before.

 

“I’m sorry Unnie. Always remember I love you and promise you’ll be happy, promise me that you’ll find someone who will make you smile and happy.” Soojung sobs, she feels someone behind her ready to take her last wish back.

 

“Soojung-ah~” The CEO panicked seeing her sister started to fade like a shadow.

 

“Promise me Unnie~”

 


“Soojung~ don’t leave me!~”

 

“Unnie~ promise me!~” Soojung pleaded. The CEO nodded her head vigorously.

 

“I promise, please don’t leave~” the CEO hugs her sister but failed as she hugs the air, Soojung was smiling and blows her a forehead kiss before disappearing completely.

 

“Soojung-ah~” The CEO yelled, it echoed in the maze as she fall down on the ground.

..

..

..

..

“Sica-ah~”

 

“Taeyeon? What happened? Where am i? Where’s Soojung?” The CEO bombarded the Doctor questions.

 

“Soojung? What are you talking about? Do you know how worried I am when I saw lying on the ground?” Taeyeon sigh as she pulls the CEO for a hug.

 

“I’m sorry.” The CEO hugs Taeyeon back as she cries.

 

“Are you alright? Are you sure you’re not hurt? Why are you crying?” Taeyeon turns worried.

 

“I’m fine. Can you stay like this for a while?” The CEO asks sobbing.

 

“Okay, as long as it makes you feel better.” Taeyeon sigh and hugs her even tight.

*

 

I still wonder why you’re still stuck here for so long, the longest spirit I’ve known is more likely half a year.” A tall, slim, browned haired girl was leaning on the wall like a model sighs.

 

“Who are you?” Soojung asks as she scans the room. It’s only Taeyeon, Jessica the stranger and herself. No Myungsoo.

 

“Ah! Looking for your prince charming? He didn’t tell you, huh? You know, it’s crazy how love can make a person do things they haven’t done before. It might sound crazy but they’re happy.” The stranger smirks.

 

“Oh~ before I forgot I’m La Lisa Manoban, I’m your guardian from now on.” The girl smiled, she looks like a Barbie when she does.

 

“What happened to Myungsoo?”

 

[Flashback…]

 

“Lisa-Sunbaenim~” L smiles as he approach her senior who was watching a live concert.

 

“Myungsoo~ what brings you here?” Lisa smiles back.

 

“Can we talk outside?” Lisa’s smiles faded, they teleported in front of the gate of The Way to Next Life.

 

“So, what do you want to talk about? You seems serious, aigoo~” Lisa teases her junior.

 

“I… can you replace me as Soojung’s guardian?”

 

“Waeyo? I thought your job’s not ending ‘til next week? Why so early?”

 

“We have this last week for us to say farewell to our family before we finished our job, right?” L asks which was obvious since his senior already knew it.

 

“I… traded my wish for Soojung, she was able to talk to her sister in exchange of mine and it also ended my duty as a Cruzzer.” L explains.

 

“And now, you want me to guard her? Come on? You know I don’t like babysitting, I’m free~” Lisa spread her arms and smiles but it soon fades when she saw the man was serious.

 

“Okay, fine. I’ll take good care of her and I’ll guard her well so she can go to her next life. She’s been in between for too long.” Lisa sighs and nodded her head.

 

“Thank You Sunbaenim~” L smiles and bowed. Hugging is not allowed for both guardians anyways.

 

“I owe this to you. Thank you very much.” L bowed again and walks away, into the gate.

 

[End Of Flashback…]

 

“He did that for me? He didn’t even have the chance to say goodbye to Sunggyu Oppa.” Krystal burst out in tears.

 

“Now,  now! Don’t cry, I’m sure he’s happy by what he did. Just hurry and follow him.” Lisa smiles. Krystal looks at her sister and Taeyeon.

 

“But I’ll be leaving my sister.”

 

“You’re not supposed to be here in the first place. You died and supposed to be moving on from this life. Your sister, she’ll be alright, she can find someone who will love her more than you loved her.” Lisa tries to comfort her.

 

“I know. I’m sorry if I’m troubling you too, but can you be patient for me for a while.” Soojung said between hiccups as she wipes her tears.

 

“Well, I had a promise to fulfill.” Lisa shrugs and smiles.

 

 

A//N :  hey guys~ i'm sorry for this late and short update~ my heartbeat was a bit slow too..  >.< i just got caught up in busy schedules.. T.T i am so sorry.. 

anyways, hope your questions are answered and hope you like it.. :) be back sooooooooon~ :) 

Do  Godbless you all.. 

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY <3 and APRIL FOOLS DAY.. >.<

Eyesmilemaomao@ your service.. ^^