Chapter 28 - A Day That Could Last

Yes! I do

“So? You really are official now?” It was Hayeon asking that question the whole ride.

 

“Not really. You know Jessica is married to our brother.” Taeyeon replied with a sigh.

“I know that, hahaha I told ya unnie you’ll end up together.” Hayeon laugh, I furrows my brow looking at her.

“I’m a shipper you know? I really like you to be my sister-in law but not because of oppa. I know he can’t be trusted sometimes but he’s a good person still.” Hayeon sigh at the thought of her brother.

“Well, as far as I’ve known of him he’s quite a nice person.” I shrugged.

“You’ve known him for just a couple of months not exactly though since you only see each other during business transaction or so.” Hayeon stated.

“I think you’re all nice. All of your family is.” I smile at my words. Though we didn’t last long at the Kim’s residence I came to know them at least especially the elder Kim who we’re so nice.

The rest of the ride was quiet when Hayeon fell asleep, it’s not that she’s talking too much or so. That just means I can have Taeyeon by myself to focus on, she had her other hand in mine while the other we’re on the wheel.

“You sure you want to drive until Seoul?” I ask worriedly but all she replied was a smile.

“Taeng?”

“It’s okay. You drove all the way to Jeonju last time too, you know?” She finally said still focus on the road.

“Wow?! Look at the view Tae!” I  exclaimed as we passed by in a bridge which illuminates the sunrise.

“It’s beautiful.” I added.

“I know it’s beautiful. But I can’t look at it; I can’t let my eyes wander.” She stated.

“Even for a second?” I ask.

“I don’t want you to be in danger. I’ll get killed by Mr. Jung if that happens.” She stiffle a laugh.

 

“I’ll get him first before he do that.” With that our conversation ended. It was afternoon when we arrive home.

“Welcome back?!” It was tiffany who greeted us, sitting on the couch in the living room.

“Tiffany?!” I run to hug her but she didn’t budge.

“I’m sorry I didn’t get to invite you to come with us.” I started apologizing. Taeyeon sat opposite to us in a single couch.

“Miyoung?! You’re gonna talk to me? Or you’re going home?!” I try to threaten her.

“I must leave then.” She was about to stood up when I pouted and grab her arms.

“Miyoung~ Sooyeonnnie is sorry~ can’t you forgive her one more time? She promise not to leave you again, huh?” Tiffany furrows her brows and sigh.

“Fine. I’ll let this pass. You should invite me next time you have a trip.” She sat beside me again.

“Yeah right! Tiffany unnie! They’re both official now.” It was Hayeon who broke the news.

“Seriously?!” My bestfriend gasp, slapping my thigh.

“Owww!” I slap her in her arms.

“You didn’t even told me. So? Who confess first?” She ask as she smirk at Taeyeon. Taeyeon on the other hand sigh in defeat.

“Ginger is yours, I know.” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Hahaha, finally prince has some playmates. I’ll get her tomorrow, okay?” Tiffany patted her back.

“What’s going on?” I furrows my brow at the two.

“You see Jessie. We both made a bet on who’s to fall first in you too. if you fall first I’ll hate pink but if she did she’ll give me Ginger.” Tiffany stated.

“What the?! You bet on US?” I sigh in disbelief.

“It was just a joke at first. I didn’t really expect it to be true.” Tiffany sat back beside me.

“Yeah?!”

“Come on Jessie! Don’t be a KJ just let me take Ginger, okay?” She grin at me showing her eye-smile.

“I don’t care.” I raised my brow at that.

“Jessie~!” She whinned beside me.

“I don’t know. It’s Taeyeon’s not mine.” I look at Taeyeon which was smiling at us.

“It’s okay. She can have it.” She nodded her head.

“thanks Taetae~ you’re really is the best.” Tiffany thumbs up.

“By the way. How did you came in? the house is lock as far as I’ve known.” I turn to tiffany.

“Jessie~ jessie~ In this mansion. I know it’s gate system so I hired an IT to hack into the gate to let me in and for the main door. I’ve use my deduction and theory that if I we’re you where would I put an extra key? Of course that would be on the security screen in front of your door. I need to access your finger print in order to open that safe box but since I’m genius. I used a powder in the screen and a clean cloth to press it showing your finger print then tada! I’ve got the key to your house and I got in.” We all drop our jaw in her explanation.

“Seriously? You went through past my security?” I manage to ask.

“Yeah.” She nodded her head.

“I should change my system then.” I joked.

“Yeah you should. It’s a pretty simple hacking and it can be opened you’re not safe here.” She added.

“You’ll get to jail if you do that to others.”

“I won’t. I only do that to your house.” She stated matter of-factly.

“Whatever?!” I flip my hair at her.

“So? What’s your plan for today?” She ask.

“Nothing?” I look at Taeyeon confirming her.

“That’s no fun!” Tiffany groan.

“Than go have some fun.” I shoo her away.

“You just want Taeyeon on your own.”

 “Yah!” I slap her thigh this time.

“Owww!” She rubs her thigh pouting at Taeyeon.

“Taetae! Your girlfriend is a bad .”

“Hahaha, you already know that.” Taeyeon laugh a little.

“Hayeon-ah~ let’s go somewhere and leave these two here. We might be ruining their moement.

                        TAEYEON POV

With that statement, I saw Jessica blushed.

“You’re really my best friend Miyoung!?” She shouted when tiffany drag my sister outside. Silence engulf us again, it’s too awkward sitting face to face with each other.

“Ehemmm.” I clears my throat.

“You should rest Tae. I know you’re tired of driving us all the way here.” She sounded all so concern. And I’m more than happy to hear it.

“I’m fine.” I manage to say. She raised her brow at me and glared.

“You should rest. No buts and so. Come on.” She held my hand and walk in our bedroom. She lay down in the bed and smiled at the ceiling. Weird but beautiful.

“Come here” She patted the space beside her.

“You sleep. You look more tired than I am.” I chuckled as she yawn.

“Then. Let’s sleep together” She sounded like natural.

“Why are you standing there? Come on tae, we’ve sleep together for almost three months.” She groan.

“I won’t do anything. Promise.” She held her palm as she swear. I sigh in defeat and lay down beside her. She quickly went beside me and envelope me with a hug which I do so.

“You want me to sing you a song?” She asks as she look at me.

“Hmm.” I hum. Seconds later she started humming until I guess I fell asleep.

---

I toss to my side and saw her sleeping peacefully, her hair dropping in her face blocking her ever so goddess face. Who would thought she’s mine? The great Jessica Jung, not to mention her perfections and child-like attitude. No one knows this real side of her, just us, who really cares for her. She stirred a little bit but still asleep. I tuck her hair in her ear and kissed her forehead.

“Sica~ wake up.” I smile knowing she won’t wake up.

“Sica~” I pinch her cheeks gently.

“Sica~” this time I place a soft peck in her lips. She groan and pouted before opening her eyes and smiling at me. Who can be so gorgeous waking up like this?

“How’s your sleep?” I asks as she rub her eyes cutely.

“Good. You?” She yawns. And stretch her arms.

“Never better.” I manage to smile when her arm wraps my waist again.

“Let’s go and have dinner.” I caressed her cheeks as she closes her eyes again.

“What time is it?” she mumbles.

“About Six in the evening?” I replied.

“hmmm.” She hum before getting up.

“In a hurry?” I joked.

“I just want to eat and get back to sleep.” I laugh at her comment by that as she dashes to the bathroom.

Minutes later she came back with only a towel covering her glorious body. Her damped hair and milky skin wet from the shower. I turn my gaze at the floor and went to find my clothes in the closet when I feel a couple or arms wraps around my waist.

“Are you checking me out?” I can see her smirk in my peripheral vision as she whisper in my ear. Her wet hair touches my shirt.

“You can always check me out whenever you want, you know that.” She added.

“I’m not.” I able to say those words without stuttering and thank you for that.
She move in front of me, now her arms on my neck. She leans closer until our nose touches, she smiles staring in my eyes.

“Do you remember what I told you during our first night of our honeymoon?” She suddenly asks.

“Th..at you like my ey..es?” I stutter a bit as I lean back. She bit her lower lip and smile.

“Yeah. I might change that.” She traces my face with her finger.

“And what is th” I was cut-off when her lips landed in mine. Her soft and sweet lips, it lingers there for a moment before she pull back, our nose still touches each other.

“I like your lips better.” She smiles before letting me go. I dashed to the bathroom and inhaled deeply. What the fudge! Having a goddess-like girlfriend sure is a headache. I smile in front of the mirror as I trace my lips with my finger.

It was seven thirty when we finally found a place to have our dinner. It’s quite an interesting place, they have a slow music playing in at the counter but can be heard entirely by all costumers. We sat by the window as Jessica wanted near the busy streets of Seoul. Our order arrive minutes after we settle in and having to talk about anything. The door swing open as the chimes ring, I groan in frustration seeing the person who just entered. Jessica followed my gaze and furrows her brows at me.

“Isn’t that your classmate?” She was referring to Sunmi who just enter the diner with a guy.

“Yeah.” I shrugged. They both headed to the counter and the guy ordered some food. Sunmi was looking anywhere probably search8ing someone when her eyes landed at our table. This is not good.
A surprise look can be seen in her face as she with draw the man’s hand from her shoulder. As soon as they finished ordering, they sat in a table not far from us.

“Tae~” She called when the guy left for the comfort room.

“Oh? Ms. Jung, annyeong haseyo.” She greeted with a bow to Jessica.

“Hi there. You’re Taeyeon’s classmate if I’m not mistaken.” Jessica smiles back. This can’t be right Jessica is in a good mood, this can’t be ruin.

“Have you finish your dinner? Let’s go home.” I interrupted them.

“You’re not wrong but lacking. I’m Taeyeon’s Girlfriend.” Holy Holy! Now what a good timing to ruin her mood. Jessica’s face turn into sour but still smiles.

“I see. I remember now, you we’re the on with Taeyeon when I had a lunch together with you and Yuri, right?” Jessica nodded her head.

“Yes. You’re here for a dinner?” Sunmi asks, not so sure why I’m eating dinner together with the Jessica Jung.

“As you can see, yes we are just how you we’re here with your Boyfriend.” Jessica quoted the word boyfriend as the guy appears from the comfort room.

“He’s not my boyfriend. Just trying something out.” Sunmi shrugged.

“Yeah? You should try every man I Seoul then. Let’s go tae, I’m tired.” Jessica stood up from her chair and walk first. I was about to follow her when Sunmi grab my arm.

“Taeyeon. You know I only like you, my parents just set me up with him I don’t have a choice.” Sunmi pleaded, I don’t even know why.

“Sunmi-ah~ we’re not together, we’re not even a thing for that kind of matter. So, please if you are to date him then do so. Don’t interfere with my life and tell anyone that I’m yours ‘cause basically I’m not and someone had me already.” I grab her hand off me and headed to where we park our car earlier. Jessica was leaning on the car with her arms crossed. Mad at me again. I sigh and unlocks the car, she seated in the front seat beside me since I’ll be driving. The rode back to the mansion was quiet, I know she’s mad.

“Sica?” I tried to break the silence but she’s not answering, instead she’s staring in the window looking outside as if the darkness was more important than me right here.

“Jessica~ can you at least talk to me?” I sigh, I know she won’t talk, with that I just took her hand in mines, she didn’t mind though.
We arrive at the mansion at nine, still she’s not talking to me.

“Unnie~ where have you been?” it was Hayeon who asks but she didn’t had a response from Jessica who just walk straight in her room.

“Unnie? What happened?” Hayeon raise her brows at me.
I sigh and let my body fall in the couch.

“We went to have dinner outside but Sunmi was there too. You know how she can talk about me being her girlfriend and so. Jessica was a bit mad hearing about it.” I explained.

“Seiously?! That witch again?! I’m gonna kill her if I get to see her again.” Hayeon puff her cheeks in anger. I sigh and shook my head at her.

“You can sleep in the guest room. I’ll drive you tomorrow morning in our unit, okay? Don’t stress too much. I had to talk to her.” I bid my sister goodnight and headed to the master’s bedroom.

There she was lying, her body covers in a blanket like she usually do before. I sat beside her and tried to pull the sheets but to no avail, I can’t.

“sica~ can we talk about this?” I sigh when she didn’t budge at all.

                                                                   AUTHOR’s POV
“Sooyeon-ah~” Taeyeon try again.

“Sunmi, we both know she’s not my girlfriend ‘cause you are. She’s just a childhood classmate of mine and I don’t know when or why she get fond of me until these colleges days where she would always say that I’m her girlfriend.” The latter started explaining.

“Jessica, trust me. I don’t even feel a thing to her. Maybe I do but it’s just a friendly thingy. You know that I like you. Please, don’t get mad at me. I can’t bear you getting mad because of me.” She continue.

“Sooyeon-ah~ mianhae if I hurt you or~” She was cut-off when the brunette wraps her in a hug.

“Sooyeon-ah~ Are you still mad? I’m so sorry about earlier, if I would have known what would happen I should have chosen someplace else.” Taeyeon gently patted her back.

“It’s okay. She’s so brave in doing that when I can’t. I can’t even let anyone know about us until this marriage is over and that only means lying to people, and you too, you’ll be lying to them too.” Jessica sniff as she finishes her words.

“I don’t care. As long as we’re here for each other, together we can make it. I’ll wait no matter how long this marriage will be. As long as it’s you who I always end up with. I don’t mind waiting at all.” Taeyeon lift the brunette’s chin to look at her.

“If you don’t mind me to wait for you and you would still accept me too.” she added.

“It’s always a pleasure for me to be yours.” Jessica replied with a smile.

“I think, I have to get used on having rivals on you since you’re not that hard to fall into. Is there anyone I would have to know? Or any strong rival?” Jessica pouted which turn into her brow rising.

“There is.” Taeyeon smiles at her.

“Her name is Jessica Jung Sooyeon.” Jessica smiled in satisfaction upon hearing this.

--

It was morning, Jessica headed to her office since she has to go back to work today, while Taeyeon on the other hand drove Hayeon to their unit.

“Unnie. When will you be back?” Hayeon ask as they settle down in the couch of their living room.

“You missed me that much?” Taeyeon joked.

“It’s hard living here alone, you know that?” Hayeon groan.

“Then stay on the mansion for a while.” Taeyeon suggested.

“Or not.” Taeyeon’s face turn into a bitter one reading a newly arrive message. As for Hayeon her face darkens upon reading it.

--

“Taeyeon?” Jessica smiles as she sees the latter down in the parking lot of her building.

“Hey~” Taeyeon kiss her on the cheeks before opening the door for her.

“Thank you. How’s your day?” Jessica asks as they settle on the road back to the mansion, they talk about random things especially how Jessica handled her clients.

“Taengoo? Are you alright?” Jessica notice her sadden face.

“I’m perfectly fine.” Taeyeon smiled and hold their hands together.

“Okay, you say so.” Jessica pouted. They arrive sooner at the mansion, Taeyeon stop the car in front of the gate. Jessica furrows her brows.

“Why aren’t you going in?” Jessica managed to ask as Taeyeon didn’t attempt to enter the mansion.

“I have to go elsewhere.” Was all Taeyeon’s reply. Jessica raise her brow suspiciously.

“Don’t worry I won’t go away, just for tonight.” Taeyeon explained.

“But why? Hayeon is out too. I’m alone here.” Jessica pouted.

 

“You’re not. Just go and have a goodnight. Okay?” Taeyeon squeeze her arm lightly and gave her a peck before letting her go.

“Goodnight too.” Jessica replied before closing the car’s door and went inside the house.

“This can’t be good.” It was Krystal who welcomed her sister in front of the door.

“I don’t like this either.” L second in motion. Jessica unlocks the door and surprise to see all the lights on. ‘Taeyeon must’ve left it open for me’ she thought. But to her surprise, she saw Mrs. Nam and a young lady with her.

“Jihyun?”

“Unnie~” Jihyun rush and hugs her tighly.

“Oh my gosh! How come you didn’t tell me you’re visiting me? I should have come home earlier.” Jessica exclaimed.

“It’s okay unnie. We meet Taejoon outside earlier that’s how we get in.

 

“Taejoon?” Jessica furrows her brow.

“I hate you.” Krystal muttered under her breath.

“Hey, Sica.” Jessica turn to her right side and saw a man version of Taeyeon but a muscular one, wearing a sando and a short which Taeyeon never dare to wear. The real Taejoon is here. Taeyeon is nowhere.

 

 

 

A//N: Hey guys? Hahaha, another chapter for you all since I just finished my exam it’s a little bit short and not good news? Hahaha..

Hope you’re still enjoying the story so far.. THANK YOU.. :)

 

EyesmileMaoMao@Your Service..^^