Chapter 19 - Begin II

Yes! I do

"Jessie?" Tiffany broke the silence as they rode back to the mansion.

"Hmmmm?"

"Are you gonna bust Taetae? Please don't be mad at her." Tiffany asks behind the steering wheel. Jessica who was siting beside her look at her and smile.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll try to be nice and whatever happen will happen." She shrugged.

"You're not gonna bust her and kicked her out?" Tiffany asks, raising her brow.

"What? Am I that sadist to you?"

"It's not like that, it's just. You know, we lied to you and you know? She's been pretending as your husband and that means covering her brother's fault. You're not mad?" Tiffany furrows her brow once again not sure if this was really the Ice-Princess. Or maybe she's back to the real Sica.

"Well, I'm not really mad, just disappointed. I made some mistake too, there's no harm if I'll just continue to act not to know her secret."

"What mistake?" Tiffany asks.

"Well, you know me." Jessica bit her bottom lip.

"Jjinja? You serious?" Tiffany stop the car in the middle of the street.

"Yeah."

"You got to be kidding me. My poor Taetae, my poor innocent and straight Taetae." Tiffany shook her head slowly.

"I didn't know she's a she in the first place. And that she's straight, how would I know?"

"How did she react?" Tiffany asks.

"Yah! You should park in the parking area not in the middle of the street !" A mad driver who overtake their car yelled at them.

"Crazy !" Tiffany yelled back.

"Hey~ hey~ watch your word, we're at fault. Let's just go." Jessica calm her bestfriend.

"So? Let's continue the story." Tiffany start the engine and started manuevering the car.

"Well, it was during our honeymoon when i tried. Hahaha I guess that's why her reaction was that terror." Jessica said with a laugh as she remember the time she seduced the poor girl on their honeymoon.

"She must've been scared." Tiffany shook her head.

"I guess so, It's your fault anyway. I didn't know it in the first place, I couldn't have done that then." The Ice Princess sigh.

"That only happen once, right?" Tiffany asks, not so sure if she wanted to hear the answer.

"No? I did it dunno how many times."

"Oh my Gosh! My poor Bestfriend." Tiffany chuckled.

"Tch! I told you, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I won't do it again. Promise!" Jessica held her palm in the air.

"You better behave Princess. Hahaha~" Tiffany said with a laugh. Tiffany stop the car in front of the Mansion. Just when Jessica was about to exits the car, her phone rings, indicating a call. She smile before swiping the screen. 'who is it?' Tiffany mouted.

"Hello, Taejoon?"-Jessica

 

"Huh? I'm not home yet, why?"-Jessica

'She's here' Tiffany mouted and pointed at a certain midget who just exits a taxi. It was Taeyeon not as Taejoon, but simply Taeyeon.

"I'll be home any minute. Don't worry."-Jessica ended the call.

"Stay here." Tiffany instructed as she went out.

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany yelled, the midget turn to see her bestfriend and smile. Jessica was watching them inside the car.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asks, checking the surrounding.

"Nothing, I'm just passing by when I saw you coming out from a taxi, So I stop by." Tiffany replied.

"I see. Wanna come inside?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Sure. Is Jessie's inside?" Tiffany asks, taking her phone and texted the mentioned name.

[From: Tiffany,

I'll text when she's done with her get up before you enter, okay?]

"She's still out. I just called her. You know? to make sure she doesn't see me as me." Taeyeon Unlocks the door and turn all the lights on.

"I see. Why are you not Taejoon anyway?" Tiffany asks.

"Well, I kind of forget my Presser. You know, the one i used to hide these." She pointed at her with a laugh.

"I see. Ahaha, You shoud change now, before Jessie returns." Tiffany Smiled at her which she replies back, Taeyeon vanished to their room and found her presser in her drawer which is hidden underneath, shaking her head where the other one is. After preparing herself to be man again, she went back to the living room to found no one.

"Tiff?" She called and searches for the latter.

"Right here." Tiffany called from the kitchen.

"Just thirsty." She added.

"Want me cook for you?" Taeyeon suggested.

"You cook? The last time you cook for me We ended up eating outside since you nearly burned the apartment." Tiffany laugh at the memories.

"Yah! That was all in the past, I'm learning to cook now. I promise Jessica to cook for her when i know how to." Taeyeon pouted at her friend.

"Really? Jessica is in excellent cook, you know that? Though she started to blow up some of our rest house before." Tiffany chuckled.

"But she don't like cooking. That's why I'm learning, I want us to have a proper meal once at a time." Taeyeon explained.

"I see, I see. how's she?" Tiffany asks.

"She? Jessica?" Taeyeon furrows her brow. Tiffany nodded in agreement.

"Well, mood swings as always, from being cold to nice then back to cold again." Taeyeon sigh.

"Is that so? Don't worry she won't be anymore."Tiffany patted her back.

Not far from them, Jessica who was eavesdropping was smiling at them, 'they must be pretty close to each other' She thought to herself. She opens the front door with some noise in order for the two to know her presence.

"Hey there~ Jessie~ Long time no see." Tiffany said with a wink.

'Yeah, we just parted like almost 30 minutes ago' Jessica smirk in her head.

"Hey Tiff~ glad you visits." She plays along.

"Yeah, missed you, you know?" Tiffany keeps on smiling.

"Glad to hear that. Hey there Tae~" Jessica nodded at the man's or should I say the other woman's presence.

"Hi!" She greeted back.

 

TAEYEON's POV

Jessica greeted me, which is unusual, soI greeted back.

"Are you staying the night?" She glance back at Tiffany.

"No, I have to go, I just passed by though. I'll just see you this weekend." Tiffany replied with I smile, well actually she's been smiling ever since Jessica came in. Maybe she's just too happy to see her Bestfriend.

"Okay~ I'll be changing then. See you this weekend." Jessica disappears to our room and I heave a sigh.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asks.

"Yeah sure. You sure you don't want me to cook?" I asks back.

"It's okay. I'll be going out now. See you around Tae." She kissed my cheeks, I walked her to the gate and watch her car vanish in the dim light of the road. I went back inside the mansion and saw Jessica watching the T.V.

"You're not sleeping yet?" I asks, settling beside her.

"Later. I want to watch some news first." She replied. News? But she's watching Phineas and Ferb though.

"Okay~ I'll be going first then? Goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight." She replied. I hurried in our room and lays on the bed. What a tiring day. Good thing Tiffany went by. I slowly close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

It's six oc'lock in the morning when I woke up, I toss at the other side of the bed and notice that no one was here. Guess she went early huh? Yawning, I headed to the bathroom.

I tidy up myself before heading to the kitchen, gotta make some breakfast and do some chores for the time being i guess. I sigh walking in the stairs, why do we live in a big mansion when there's only the two of us?? My gosh!

"Morning."

"What the!" I stop my heart from going out from my chest.

"You're here? you didn't leave?" I asks.

"Yeah, I had a nice sleep too." She replied, not minding my question.

"Oh, Mianhae. Morning." I grinned at her.

"Breakfast?" She smiled. Whoah? She's in good mood I think, better not ruin it.

"You cooked? That's new huh?" I smirk at her which she just smiled in return.

"Just having some time. You know, cooking for my husband sometimes can't kill me." She shrugged.

"I see." I nodded my head and sat opposite to her.

"Enjoy your meal." She smiled again, which is weird though.

"Seems like someone's in a good mood, huh?" I smiled.

"Wae? Don't you like it? Want me to be cold?" She furrows her brow.

"Of course not. I like this You right now." I smiled sincerely.

"Good. I like it too." She replied as she served our meal. Wow! She cooked a lot.

"Now this is what you called a breakfast." I exclaimed. She serve some Fried rice kimchi, bacon, eggs, hotdogs, and a cup of milk.

"Milk? You drink milk?" I laugh. She look at me raising her brow.

"Wae? That doesn't mean your old, you can't get to drink milk. You should take care of your body since you're going to be a doctor." She stated.

"Oh? I'm not that old. And I'm taking good care of my body." I fire back.

"Still, just stop complaining and eat." She retorted.

"Okay." I smiled before continuing to eat.

 

---

 

I just finished washing the dishes as I sat down in the couch. Weird though, my other presser was back in my drawer. Did she saw it? Tch, it can't be. She should have ask then if she did...

I turn at the turned off T.V..

Of course not, maybe I just didn't saw it lastnight. Yeah, that's right she didn't saw it. I nodded my head.

"Taejoon~"

"Ouch. What's that for?" I rub my arm where i've been hit.

"Tch! I've been calling you a while now. But you just keep on nodding your head. Is there a problem?" She asks, sitting behind me. She was wearing a denimk shorts and a white T-shirt.

"Sorry about that. I'm just thinking about something. Don't you have to go to work?" I asks, eyeing her.

"Wae? Don't you want me to take a break?" She furrows her brow.

"It's not like that. I'm just wondering." I said in my low voice.

"Yeah, yeah. So, what are you thinking about earlier?" She asks.

"Nothing really important." I smiled.

"Tae?" I look at her, she was staring at the blank screen of the T.V

"Ne?"

"You see.~"

"Hmmm?" I hum. She turn at me and just stared at me for a couple of minutes, maybe 5 minutes? I dunno how long.

"Waeyo? Is there something in my face?" I asks, checking if there is.

"Nothing." She smiled at me. Okay, she's really acting weird right now, No no, since lastnight if i may say.

"You must be really happy to keep on smiling huh? I like it." I smiled back.

"Eh? Well, I just happen to be in a good mood." She stated.

"I hope you'll be like this everyday." I said, almost whisper.

"I'll try." She replied. Seriously?

"I'm serious."

I look at her curiously, Is she really Jessica Jung? the Ice-Princess?

"Taejoon~ Mianhae." She hugged me before running to our room. What the? Why is she even sorry?? Did she do something wrong?

 

JESSICA's POV

I run inside our room and jump in our bed. Ugh! Seriosly? Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Why did you do that? I thought we'll be acting cool. Isssh! Yaaahhh! I toss and turn, facing the pillow. I think I'm going crazy, she must've think I'm crazy.

"Sica?" Oh? What should I do? She's here.? I took three big breathe before facing her.

"Yes?" I beamed a smile at her.

"Can I ask you?" She asks, taking a seat by the bedside table.

"Hmmm?" I motion her to continue.

"Uhmm, I'm just wondering if you're alright. Why did you apologize earlier?" Come on! Why does she have to ask that?

"Nothing. I know, You know I'm not perfect and i made mistakes sometimes. i'm sorry." Hehe, did she get it? I don't get it myself. She was looking at me curiously, processing my not so good explanation I guess.

"I see. I don't remember you having to be sorry at me. But it's okay, we all make mistakes like you said." She smiled warmly. Gosh! Thank God! She don't suspect anything.

"Is that all?" I asks.

"Yeah." She nodded her head. She must've been cute if this was Taeyeon, and it must be hurt to put that thingy in her . Poor girl.

"I'll be going then." I stood up and headed to the bathroom. I'm all excited to go to the Bar later with Tiffany, It's been a long time since we did some night out.

I went back to our room and finishes dressing up myself, She'll be alone here again huh? Tch tch, maybe she'll leave later. I wore my usual get up, a white dress that touches my knees a white keds shoe and my sunglasses.

"You're going out?" A voice asks behind me.

"Ah yeah. I'm going to have a date with Tiffany, It's okay right?" I smile. Shall I Invite her?

"I see. Enjoy your date and be home safe." She smiles warmly. I nodded my head and went outside. I headed to the nearest cafe since we'll be going tonight and it's just one in the afternoon. Pretty excited huh? I just want to get out of the house or elsse. I don't know what i'll do.

At about three I headed to Panda's Flower Shop and i was greeted by two ladies.

"Welcome~ Oh Jessie unnie~ The usual?" Bomi smiled at me which i replied with a nod.

"You really know me Bomi." I replied.

"Of course. Just wait for a bit, I'll prepare it for you." She smiles before disappearing in the stock room. I look at the other girl, she has these black haired and a bangs, she look familiar though.

"Have I meet you before?" I asks. She look at me puzzled and smile.

"Ah yeah Miss Jung. I think we've met at the University, I'm Chorong. Taeyeon and I we're classmates." She explained.

"I see. That's why, You work here?" I asks, nodding my head.

"Just helping a friend." She replied.

"I see. We're you and Taeyeon closed?" Dunno how but I just burst that question out.

"Not really close. But she's a nice person, the one you can rely on when you needed one. And a dork one too." She said with a smile.

"I see." I nodded my head.

"Jessi~ Here's your flower. Take care on your way." Bomi handed me a bouquet of fresh flowers.

"Thanks. I will. See you around." I smiled at the two before heading to the Cemetery. It wa already five when I arrive at the cemetery, I headed straight to Soojung's grave and clean it before putting the new flowers.

"It's been a while Soojung-ah~ Mianhae. I missed you so much you know? I wonder how would you react if you'd find out I married a girl. Hahaha." I laugh bitterly.

"Well, you know i'm not that straight. But don't worry I won't fall, she's our sister-in law, right? I know you'll scold me if I'll be falling." I sat beside the grave, tracing the name carved on it. I know I'll be like this, as always crying. It's just unstopable, I'm sorry if I'm not that strong enough. I'm sorry if I couldn't be able to save you, to protect you. I'm such a useless unnie, and I'm sorry for that.

*My blood, sweat and tears
My last dance
Take it away
My blood, sweat and tears
My cold breath
Take it away
My blood, sweat and tears*

I wipe my tears and swipe the screen of my phone to answer the call not checking who it was.

"Jessie~ Where are you? I asks Taeyeon but you're not in your house?" It was Tiffany with her worried voice again. Why do I make her worried always?

"I'm out. I'll be at the venue in thirty minutes, I'll see you there and don't worry I'm fine." I assured her.

"Okay fine. I'll see you there, take care~" She sigh before hanging up.

I smiled at the grave before standing up.

"I'll be back in the future. Goodbye for now Soojung." I turn my back, heading to my car and headed to 'Wonderland Bar' it's our usual hang out, Yuri owns the place though, so we're always welcome anytime we want.

I park my car at the parking lot and saw a pink one. I smile knowing Tiffany was here already, who could be the owner of a special personalized car than this pinkpig? I lock my car before heading inside the bar.

"Good evening Miss Jung." The guard bbowed as he open the door.

"Same to you." I replied and began searching for Tiffany.

"Jess! Over here." She waved at me and I smiled in return. I walk upstairs since its a two storey bar, the second floor was for V.I.P's, it's a room which has a ten chair length table with a long couch, a K TV and it's personal fridge with disco lights and a natural lights inside it too.

"Jessie~ Are you alright? You look like you just cried. Have you been to Soojung?" She asks worriedly and hugs me. I nodded my head and hugs her back. I missed her, I missed her so much Tiff and you know that.

"Hush now, okay? I know it won't go away as long as it lingers but. Let's just forget about all our problems and just enjoy for the night, okay?" She caressed my cheeks like a mother should, the one that a mother hasn't done to me.

"Okay." I nodded my head and smile.

"By the way we have some company." Tiffany was cut when the door burts open. Seriously? It was Taeyeon, I mean the Taeyeon not Taejoon who was Taeyeon.

"Hi." She greeted, panting.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asks, furrowing her brow.

"Fine. There's just some men..."

"What? Did they do something to you? Did they hurt you? I'm going to kill Yuri for letting such guys here." Tiffany was about to storm outside when Taeyeon blocks her way.

"No need to do that. I'm fine really, They didn't hurt me or what. They just asks my name and number and etcetera. That's all." She explained in a hurry.

"Are you sure that's all? They didn't do anything wrong?" Tiffany raises her brow which she just replied with a various of nods.

"Okay. Just come on in." Tiffany sigh.

"Hey~ How you doing?" I asks as she sat beside me, not really beside me. Inches away from me.

"I'm fine." She smiled back.

"Aigoo~ look at you two, you look like you just meet. Come on! Let's drink up!" Tiffany took three glasses of wine and handed us both.

"Is Yuri not around?" I asks.

"No. Said she's busy in scholl." Tiffany replied.

"Yuri-shi? You mean as in Kwon Yuri the Director of Infinity University" Taeyeon gasp.

"Yeah, the one and only. You didn't know that?" Tiffany patted her back.

"Wow! I didn't. She must've been so busy organizing two jobs at the same time." She nodded her head slowly, still amused.

"Indeed she is. The fact that she's been hiding this job from her parents." Tiffany nod. Taeyeon look at her curiously.

"Well, She's the Director of Seoul's famous University, It'll ruin their family image if they'll get to know this job of Yuri." I explained.

"I see." She nodded again.

"Come on! Let's just drink until we passed out." Tiffany cheered out, we both laugh at her.

 

---

 

 

It was pass two in the morning, Tiffany was singing and Taeyeon has passed out.

"Fany-ah~ Your friend is sleeping, you should take her home." I said in my not so-sober voice.

"It's fine.She'll be fine." Tiffany replied as she collapsed beside me. Aigoo~ these two is such a headache.

"We have to go home." I suggested.

"Yeah, yeah. I have to leave later in the afternoon." Tiffany nodded her head.

"So why drink so much? Aigoo." I wipe her sweat that forms in her forehead. What do I expect from Toffany the Party kid?

"Hehehe, just want to go out with my two bestfriend." She chuckled.

"And by the way. Can you take Taeyeon home? She just usually sleep after drinking couple of wine. She's not a heavy drinker like us. Hehe, bye jess." She smiled as she exits the room.

"Yah! Where are you going? Youcan't drive like that." I yelled.

"I got my driver. Goodnight. Love ya." She said before disappearing outside.

"Seriously? Hey Kim Taeyeon! Wake up!" I shook her just to receive a groan. How am I supposed to take her home? I heave a sigh. I took her hand and snake it around my neck as I help her to walk, though I know she's not walking since she's asleep.

"Taeyeon-ah~ Stay here for a bit. I just wanna pee." I lay her by the couch on the first floor and run towards the restroom. After finishing my business, I wash my face and look in front of the mirror. I better be home, it's late already, I guess I just have to go at my House.

I was walking to the couch where I left Taeyeon when my blood suddenly boiled.

"Yah! What do you think You're doing?!" I scream. I don't care who heard it or saw it! I charge at the men who was talking and looking at Taeyeon ertly. She was half awake and afraid.

"Waeyo? Who are you?" One of the men asks, smirking. Seriously? He doesn't know me?

 

TAEYEON's POV

I was lyin in a comfy bed, I felt someone was helping me to walk. Waeyo? Does this person trying tokidnap me? Ahahaha. Isn't Tiffany and Jessica with me?

"Taeyeon-ah~ Stay here for a bit. I just wanna pee." A voice said at me, yeah she said my name. It was for me, hehehe. I was lay once gain in a comfy bed, what a nice feeling! I was just drifting to sleep when I herad some noises.

"Hey, isn's this girl from earlier?" A voice asks.

"That one from the C.R?" Another voice asks. Are they talking about me? What the! I jolted up from the comfy bed as I may say and opan my heavy eyes. They're the one from earlier.

"Hey~ you look like you're alone. Want us to accompany you?" A guy said, smirking. I shook my head.

"I don't want to."

"Come on!" He grab my arm but I push it with all my might.

"Ahaha, what a stubborn kid." He pushes my back at the couch, so it's a couch.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" A familiar voice shouted.

"Waeyo? Who are you?" The guy asks. I look at the figure in front of me. A girl? oh come on! Why do I have to be this drunk?

"You don't know me? I can make your life miserable if you don't stay away from her." She scoffs.

"Her? Why? Are you her freaking Girlfriend?" The guy grab my arm. But the lady grab her arm too.

"Let her go!" She said in a cold tone. Cold?

"Jessica-shi?" I asks, looking at her. Yeah, it must be her.

"Jessica? The Jung?" I heard the men asks in terror.

"Yeah. I am that Jessica." She glared at them. The men scoff before letting me go.

"Are you alright?" She asks, sitting beside me. I nodded my head.

"Are you hurt or what? What did they do to you?" She asks again in a worried tone. I pouted at her and smile.

"I'm okay. No need to be worry. Kim Taeyeon, The Mighty is me." I grinned and it all went black.

 

AUTHOR's POV

The blonde was smiling to herself, as she caressed the midget's face.

'Cute' She muttered to herself as she helps the midget and they went outside. She drive, heading to theie House, not the Mansion but to JeK's House. The one who Krystal's bought for them which happens to be near the bar. Jessica laydown the drunk Taeyeon in the bed and put the blanket in her small body.

"Goodnight Taeyeon." She said with a smile before heading to her own room.

 

 

 

 

A//N:

Hey~ I'm back with another chapterr. Hope you enjoy? Sorry if I have a lot of error, I'm just in a hurry to update this one since it's late already. Just hope you enjoy. I'm updating soon too. And it's all About TaengSic, you know Taeyeon and Jessica not Taeyeon that is Taejoon. Hehehe..

Before I forgot, Thank you for all your support in my story, I really really like your feedback, makes me always wanna update earlier as I expected. :), and welcome to the world xD my new subscribers out there.. :) Hope you'd like this story of mine.

That's just all, thank you to all of you.. :)

 

Goodnight fellas and GodBless us all..

 

 

EyesmileMaomao@Your Service..^^