Chapter 24- Into You

Yes! I do

“Unnie? Are you sure?” Hayeon ask, we’re currently in my car heading to Jeonju.

“sica-ah~”

“Hmmm?” I hum.

“Are you really sure you want to go to Jeonju? It’s a long travel from Seoul, what about your work?” Taeyeon ask who was sitting beside me in the front seat as I insisted since I’m driving.

“Ne unnie. What if Mr. Jung would find out you’re ditching work?” Hayeon added.

“Can you two stop worrying? I took a week leave, okay?” I explained again, they’ve been bugging me all the time about my work and how far Jeonju is.

“A week? That’s too long. Your father, didn’t he mind at all?” Taeyeon ask.

“Don’t worry about him, Seolhyun got my back, you know?” I smile.

“You better be not busted this time.” She warned me.

“Or we’ll all gonna be dead.” Hayeon added.

“No one’s gonna die. That’s too brutal, maybe just torture until death.” Taeyeon joked.

“That’s the same unnie, we’re still ending up dead.” Hayeon stated.

“Can you two stop talking about deadly thingy.” I roll my eyes.

“Ne captain.” They both chorused and salute.

“Seriously?” I raised my brow and they both explode in laughter. I just wish you we’re here Soojung-ah~ we could be more happier.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon ask, she must have notice my change of mood.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry too much you’ll get older.” I joked.

“I’m just a month older than you, you know?” She crossed her arms in her chest and pouted.

“Aigoo. My is my Taengoo mad at me?” I stole a glance at her; she’s looking at me with a furrows brow.

“What?” I added.

“Are you really going to call me like that?”

“Of course! I like it that way, isn’t it Hayeon?” I look at the mirror to see Hayeon showing her thumbs up, smiling.

“Yah Hayeon! You should take my side.” Taeyeon pouted. I really want to pinch her cheeks.

“But I like Jessie unnie too.” Hayeon replied.

“But I’m your sister.” Taeyeon protested.

“She’s my unnie too and my inspiration.” Hayeon grinned.

“I should be your inspiration.” Taeyeon whined.

“Hahaha, you two really are like kids.” I cut in, hoping to stop the bickering.

“I’m not a kid.” They both chorused.

“Okay, okay. Geez, can you be more matured then?” I ask.

“That’s still the same.” They both replied.

“I don’t know.” I sigh.

---

At last, for almost an hour the two stop bickering, Hayeon is fast asleep in the back.

“Aren’t you going to sleep?” I ask Taeyeon who was looking at the view outside.

“I’m okay.” She replied with a smile.

“O…okay.” I nodded my head.

“Do you want me to drive? You should at least take a rest.” She offered.

“It’s okay. I insisted on this camp anyway.”

“Seriously? Where do you want to go anyway?” she asks, looking at me.

“Well, I suppose you knew where since it’s your hometown.” I shrugged.

“Really? You don’t know where to go?” She raised her brow.

“Ne. Ahaha.” I replied with a laugh.

“Wow? What a good chance to steal the billionaire’s daughter.” She joked.

“I don’t mind at all.” I grinned.

“I don’t know what to do with you.” She sigh.

“Yiiiie~ love you Taeng.” I laugh, she just chuckled beside me.

“I don’t though.” She replied.

“But I do.” I look at her for a couple of minutes before sticking my tongue out playfully.

“I hate you.” She crossed her arms.

“Whatever.” I brushed the topic before it gets to bickering.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
“Tae?” I broke the silence.

“Yes?”

“What would you do if you’ll meet that girl again?”

.........

“You really don’t have to answer. I’m just wondering.”

“I would hug her.”

……..

“What? You asked me first and I just answered it.” She added.

“I know. But, seriously? Is that all you’re gonna do?” I groan.

“Why? What do you want me to do?” she sigh.

“Nothing. I’m just thinking.” I shook my head.

 

“Thinking about what?” She ask.

“Nothing, nevermind.”

Another silence took over the car until we reach the Province of Jeonju. Taeyeon was staring outside, the nature, houses and etcetera. I open the car’s window, she look back at me and smile before looking back outside.

“You missed it here, huh?”

“A lot.” She replied with a smile in her face as she enjoyed the fresh air. A short reply yet I know she meant it. There was silence but it a comfortable one, she keeps on staring outside the window. We arrive at the city and Taeyeon tell me which way to go, I don’t know where we’re heading but I let her guide me. We stop in front of a house, it’s a simple house but almost a mansion to me base on it’s design and the huge gate. The gate automatically opens and Taeyeon went back beside me.

“Hayeon-ah~ wake up. We’re home.” Hayeon was now slowly waking up as we headed in front of the house. So, we’re in Kim’s residence. It’s my first time going here even though Taejoon and I got married we didn’t have the chance to visit each other’s family.  Of course it’s just a contract marriage, that’s why. I stop the car and we all stood in front of the house, a butler approaches us. Taeyeon took the car’s key from me and handed it to the butler.

“Oppa, can you park the car and bring the luggage to the guest room?” Taeyeon was grinning, I know she really miss her family. I took this away from her, she must’ve been busy to be Taejoon that she hasn’t visit here for a while.

“I will. Welcome back Young ladies. And Young lady Jung.” The butler bowed and went to park my car.

“Come on unnie. I’ll introduce you to Gramps.” Hayeon took my hand, she drag me inside the house. I look back at Taeyeon who was smiling, telling that it’ll be okay that I’ll be okay. I know I’m always safe with her, like nothing can hurt me. We we’re greeted by an old man and old lady, they we’re standing by the staircase, they must be their gramps.

“Hayeon-ah~” The man greeted Hayeon with a smile. Hayeon ran and hug them both with a smile.

“I miss you both grandma, grandpa. “ Hayeon sniff.

“Aigoo. Are you crying? You’re still such a kid.” The old lady patted Hayeon’s back.

“Halmeonnie, Harabuji.” Taeyeon came from behind me and hug them too. I smile; this is what you call a true family, the ones who never forget no matter how the world has change.

 

“Now, now. Who is this gorgeous young lady you we’re with?” Taeyeon’ s Grandma ask, looking at me.

“Oh. Annyeong Haseyo Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” I bowed at the two elders.

“This is Jessica Jung Halmeonnie. She’s Taejoon’s wife.” Taeyeon introduce.

“Taejoon got a girl like this? That’s too impossible, I may say yours Taeyeon.” Her grandpa smiles.

“Harabuji. She’s really Taejoon.” Taeyeon

“If you say so. Would you mind bringing this young lady to the guest room so she could rest Taeyeon-ah?” Her grandma smiles. Taeyeon nodded her head motion me to follow her. We headed upstairs and went to room. It’s a huge room, a king size bedroom, a table just behind it and a bookshelf full of books. On the other side of the room was a built-in blue closet with a mirror on the other door.

“Oppa will bring your luggage later, okay? You can rest here. I know you’re tired driving all the way here.” She said as she opens the curtain by the crystal window. The backyard can be seen, there’s a big pool and mini chess garden with a fountain in the middle. It’s beautiful, really.

“Can I go there?” I pointed at the garden.

“Now? Don’t you want to rest?” She asks.

“Nah. I’m not that tired anyway.” I smiles to assure her. She sighs before nodding her head.

“Okay fine.”

“Thank you.” I said silently.

We went downstairs and saw both her gramps in the kitchen. They we’re cooking something I guess.

“Taeyeon-ah~ why did you bring her downstairs? You should let her rest.” Her grandpa said as soon as he sees us.

“She said she wants to see the chess garden.” Taeyeon stated.

“It’s okay Mr. Kim; I’m not that tired anyway.” I smile at the worried man.

“Ah, is that so? That chess must’ve been so pretty so attract pretty girls every time they visit here.”  Taeyeon’s grandma chuckled.

“Pretty girls?” I furrows my brows.

“Taeyeon’s best friend, Tiffany went here a long time ago. She likes that garden too.” Har grandpa explains.

“Tiffany has been here? She never told me.” I pouted at Taeyeon.

“She must’ve forgot, you know her. And yes she likes that garden too, you two are really best friend.” She chuckled like her grandma.

“Dork.”

“What?” She raised her brow.

“Nothing. I said you’re cute.” I laugh at her fuming face.

“cut it out.” She’s blushing now.

“You’re really cute when you blush.” I added, she become more redder now.

“Ahahaha.” I laugh at her.

“Look at our Taeyeon blushing like that. It’s been a long time.” Her grandma teases her which make her red even more.

“Grandma! Don’t say that, I always blush in little things.” She pouted.

“I don’t remember it like that, right Yeobu?” Her grandpa nodded in agreement.

“You too grandpa? Ugh! Let’s just go to the garden.” She stomp her feet as she leads the way.

Taeyeon was crossing her arms while walking to the garden, we passed by the pool, I sat up and took some water and splash it on Taeyeon.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” Taeyeon tilt her head in anger.

“You’re not talking to me.” I pouted and crossed my arms too.

                                 AUTHOR’s POV

“Well, that’s not the answer to your problem if I’m not talking to you.” Taeyeon ball her fist.

“Waeyo? Are you that really mad? It’s just a blushing issue, why do you have to be mad.” The blonde retorted.

“because I don’t like it.” Taeyeon yell.

“Why are you yelling?” The blonde yelled back.

 

“Look at the two.” The two elders was watching them bickering with a smile on their faces.

“It’s been a while since we’ve seen Taeyeon like that.” Grandpa Kim patted his wife.

“I know. Look at them arguing over simple things, aren’t they cute?” Grandma Kim said with a smile.

“I hope Taeyeon will be happy like this always.” They both sigh and continue to cook.

 

 

“’What? You’re still not talking to me?” The blonde pouted but Taeyeon keeps on ignoring her.

“You really won’t?” The blonde smirk.

“Taengoo-ah~” She whined and stomp her feet. The blonde smiles evilly and walk towards the midget, she lean on the midget and kiss her on the cheeks.

“Yah!” Taeyeon’s eyes widened and bite her lip in anger.

“Bleh!” the blonde stick her tongue out playfully.

“You’ll regret you did that.” Taeyeon yell and ran after the ice-princess who was running away from her. Such a disadvantage for a midget because of her short legs, she stop meters away from the blonde.

“You, co..come back here!”  she yell, panting.

“Such a midget.” The blonde teased.

“Tch! I’m midget but I’m cute.” Taeyeon scoff.

“Look who’s talking.” The blonde mocked.

“What? It’s true that I’m cute.” Taeyeon raised her brow.

“You’re gorgeous, I’m just cute.” She added in a whisper manner.

“What?” The blonde ask as she approach her.

“Nothing.” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Come one. I really want to see that garden.” The blonde took the midget’s hand and drag her to the garden. It was neatly organize, the huge chess pieces that is a human size was scattering for an attck on the opponent.

“These are really beautiful.” The blonde smiles as she admire the garden, they walk in the center of the garden which the fountain was beautifully splashing its water.

“You really like it?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne.” The blonde nodded her head; she closes her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Then take it with you to Seoul.” Taeyeon smirk at her remark. The blonde raised her brow.

“You really know how to ruin someone’s mood.”

“Why? I thought you like, I’m just suggesting.” The midget shrugged.

“Whatever.” The blonde roll her eyes.

“Come on. I’m starving already. I want to eat gramps cooking.” The midget was now grinning. She took the blonde’s hand and drag themselves inside the house.

“Did you like the garden Miss Jung?”  Taeyeon’s grandma ask, they we’re preparing some cookies and drinks.

“I love it there except your daughter here who was ruining my mood. And Mrs. Kim you can just call me Jessica.” The blonde glared at Taeyeon.

“I’m glad you’re both enjoying here unnie.” Hayeon said as she munches the cookies.

“No talking when eating.” The elders and Taeyeon chorused at Hayeon.

“Sorry.” Hayeon look at the floor for a second before continuing eating.

“Have something to eat Jessica; we know you’re tired from the travel.” Mr. Jung offered the cookies.

“Oh. Thank you Mr. Jung.” Jessica smiles at the two.

“Let’s eat while watching some movies.” Taeyeon took a plate of cookies and drag the blonde to the living room. They settle in the couch and Taeyeon turn on the T.V, she connected it to the internet and search some movies.

“Seriously? We’re watching that?” The blonde ask.

“Of course, don’t you like Harry Potter? I thought you like him since we went to a Harry Potter theme café last day.” Taeyeon ask as she plays the Harry Potter and The prisoner of Azkaban.

“I like it but I’m not watching it all over again.” The blonde sigh.

“So, you’ve watch all of it?” The midget ask.

“Ne. I’ve watch it with Tiffany and Sunggyu-Oppa.” Jessica sigh.

“Sunggyu? He’s the owner/singer, right?”

“Ne, we’re neighbors when we we’re kids and our parents we’re business partners.  So, we hang out together with his brother.” The blonde explained.

“I see. But he’s handsome though.” Taeyeon nodded her head.

“You’re interested in Sunggyu-Oppa?” the blonde gasp.

“Of course I’m not.” Taeyeon almost stutter but was able to say it.

“Aigoo. It’s okay if you do, he’s a nice man you know.” The blonde patted her back.

“I told you I don’t.” Taeyeon raised her voice.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry.” The blonde apologize with a sigh.

“Sorry.” Taeyeon look at the ground, embarrassed.

“It’s okay. I know I’m stubborn sometimes.” The blonde smiles.

“Sometimes?” Taeyeon raised her brow.

“Always?” The blonde ask and the midget nodded her head.

“Yah! I’m not stubborn always.” The blonde pouted.

“Of course you are. If you’re not that gorgeous then I would leave you.” The midget smirk.

“Shut up.” The blonde slap her in the arm.

“I’ll shut up.” Taeyeon smiles as she notice the blonde blushed.

“I’ll take a rest then.” The blonde headed blonde headed upstairs and jump right in bed, burying her face in the soft comfy pillow.

 

---

 

“Sica!” Taeyeon yelled as soon as she opens the blonde’s room Jessica move a bit but was still fast asleep.

“Seriously? She’s still not waking up?” Taeyeon sigh to herself. She approach the blonde’s bed, a smile creeps on her face she sees the blonde’s snoring lightly in her sleep. ’Cute’ She  muttered under her breath before tapping the blonde’s face.

“Jessi? Wake up! Time for dinner.”  Taeyeon smiled again when the blonde cutely rub her eyes and pout.

“Five more minutes?” The blonde went back to sleep again.

“You can go back to sleep once we finished dinner.” 
..
..
“Ugh, fine.” The blonde grunts before waking up and accompany Taeyeon downstairs.

“I thought you want to camp? But you’re sleeping like a log the whole afternoon.” Taeyeon chuckled when the blonde pouted. She combs the blonde’s messy hair with her hand as they walk towards the dining area.

“I just want to rest. Anyway, how can we camp when in we’re here?” the blonde ask.

“I know a place near here.” Taeyeon wink at the blonde as they appear in the kitchen.

“Good evening Jessica, did you have a good sleep?”  Taeyeon’s grandpa asks as we settle our self in our seats.

“I did have the best sleep.” The blonde grin while showing her thumbs up. The two elders just smiled back.

“Glad to hear that.” The old man chuckled.

“Try this Sica-ah~ Halmeonnie prepares some Samgyeopsal.” Taeyeon wraps a meat for sica and fed it on her.

“Yah, I can eat on my own.” The blonde took the wrapped meat and stuffed it all In all at once.

“You do eat a lot.” Taeyeon’s grandma commented, the blonde replied with a smile while munching the meal.

“Try this too. Halmeonnie make the best Kimchi Jjigae.” Taeyeon took a bowl and serve the blonde with the said stew.

 

“Wow? Daebak. This is really great Halmeonnie” Jessica made a slurping noise while making thumbs –up.

“I’m glad you like it Jessica.” The old lady said with a smile.

---

 

“So, where are we going?” the blonde groan as she follows the midget who was leading the way to her so called nice place to camp.

“I thought it’s just near here.” The blonde again complain.

“We’re near already.” Taeyeon reply every time the blonde would ask.

“Yeah. I can see it already.” The blonde said mockingly. The blonde furrows her brow when she notices Taeyeon stop on her tracks.

“Are we there yet?” The blonde stood beside Taeyeon who was smiling. No wonder she’s smiling, it’s just a simple view, yet breathtaking.

“Wow?!” The blonde was lost for words.

“I know. I used to come here whenever I get to fight Oppa or Hayeon. The blonde nodded her head and smile. They we’re standing in a small mountain top that surround a bluish lake that is surrounded by cherry blossoms. The moon shines high up in the sky that it reflects in the lake’s water.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Taeyeon ask as she look at the blonde’s mesmerized face.

“Amazing.” The blonde smiles.

“let’s go.” Taeyeon grabs the blonde with her free hand as they went near the lake. They settle just under the tree while Taeyeon set up a picnic mat.

“It’s really wonderful here.” The blonde keeps on smiling; Taeyeon has set a bonfire near their mat, they also bought some marshmallow and burnt some while sitting inches away from the fire. Silence, it was such a peaceful night, the stars and moon shining brightly in the skies. Fireflies lights the leafless trees since it’s not Spring yet.

 

“I must confessed, Taeyeon picked the best spot for a camping.” Krystal admitted, they we’re watching the two smiling peacefully which was a good sign.

“I know. Nothing could go wrong tonight, I hope.” The man beside her agrees.

“I wish we did these before.” The young girl looks down.

“You did.” The man replied that makes the younger girl furrows her brow.

“You’re doing it now, with me. I don’t know if you like this idea, but I guess camping like this in this beautiful place is a nice opportunity. It’s just, it’s me who you we’re with and we’re dead, amazing, right?” the man scoff. The young girl looks at him intensely before smiling.

“You’re right; this could be not that bad.” The young girl sigh.

“What’s with the sigh? Didn’t you know that you’re with the most handsome Cruzzer right now?” the man bragged which was Krystal scoff.

“Waeyo?” the man added.

“Seriously, Myungsoo?”  Was all Krystal’s reply.

“I’m being serious.” The man grin.

“Whatever.” The young girl looks back at her sister, they we’re eating some marshmallow and so.

“Yah Myungie!” She called the man standing not far from her.

“What? You want some marshmallow too? I can’t give you that.” The young man joked.

“I know that. Sit here beside me.” She patted the space beside her, she was sitting in a log under a tree facing the lake and the moons that reflects in the water.

“Waeyo?” The young man approach her and sat beside as she told him to. The latter then lean on the man’s shoulder.

“I just want to do this.” Krystal said with a smile.

“Seriously? You should do this to your boyfriend, while on the bus, when you’re alone or so. Not that with me now that you’re dead.” Krystal glared at the man beside her before leaning back again.

“For the record and don’t forget this record. I don’t have a boyfriend. Are you complaining? You’re with the most beautiful dead spirit in the world, you know?” She smiles as she uses his tactic on him.

“That, I don’t know.” The young man laugh.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Krystal raised her brow not taking off her head by the gentleman’s shoulder.

“Just because, I’ve already meet a lot of beautiful celebs and personalities that have passed already, you know.” The young man stated.

“Whatever, I’m still gorgeous.” Krystal commented.

“You’re really full of yourself.” The young man just sighs and smiles as he knows he can never win against the girl beside her.

 

“Taengoo?” the blonde called for the midget.

“Hmmm?”

“It’s really beautiful here; thank you for bringing me here. I know this place is special to you.” The blonde stated.

“Anything for you.” Taeyeon smiles.

“Aigoo~ you’re so cheesy these days.” The blonde teased as she tickles the other girl.

“Ya! Sica stop it!” Taeyeon yelps as she stop herself to burst out in laughter.

“I won’t.” The blonde stuck her tongue out and continue to tickle the other girl. Taeyeon on the other hand was already lying on the mat they laid earlier, Jessica was sitting in her stomach as she continue to assault her.

“Jessica.” Taeyeon used her force to push the blonde away, but unfortunately she push too much that the blonde losses her balance and fall onto her.

*Duguen
*Duguen
*Duguen
*Duguen

 Their heartbeat was both going crazy, their body was pressed against each other as their face was inches away. They we’re both stuck in looking into each other’s eye.
‘what is this?’ Taeyeon thought as she feels her heart beating abnormally fast.
The blonde keeps on staring at her like she’s the only person who exists in the world. Well, maybe because they’re in the middle of somewhere where there’s only the two of them. But no, Taeyeon feels something from those brown orbs that she was mesmerize with, the way it’s lashes was perfectly curve upward, the way her nose brush into the blonde’s tall and pointed one, how the blond hair loose and sway in front of her perfect face, some falls on Taeyeon’s face too. Her pink lips that slightly tucked upward. Kiss? Oh no, she’s not thinking of kissing the blonde, right?  The blonde’s lips form a smile before awkwardly pull herself from her position.

“I really like your eyes.” The blonde broke the awkward silence. Taeyeon looks at her, the moon light her perfectly, she’s like star in the sky that is hard to reach, but no, the girl is just sitting right beside her. Her eyes sparkle with the stars twinkling in the sky. Taeyeon formed a smile as she gaze her look back in the lake.

“Thank you, I guess?” Taeyeon replied after thinking of the blonde’s perfection.

“Taengoo-ah?” The blonde called.

“Hmmmm?”

“Nothing.” The blonde shook her head.

“Okay.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Jessica?” Taeyeon call this time.

“Ne?” The blonde look to see her.

“Nothing.” Taeyeon smiles. The blonde smiles as she hit Taeyeon playfully by the arms

“Lie down.” The blonde instructed.

“Eh? O..okay.” Taeyeon hesitated but follows what the blonde request. The blonde smiled and liedown beside her. She took Taeyeon arms and lean onto it. Taeyeon furrows her brow before smiling as she averted her look at the skies full of stars.

“If you keep smiling like that….” The blonde cut her statement.

“What?” Taeyeon look to see her face. She gently tucked some of the blonde’s hair from her face.

“Nothing. Just sleep already.” The blonde shook her head.

 

“Really? You want to sleep during camping.” Taeyeon ask in disbelief.

“But you sleep almost four hours earlier.” Taeyeon added.

“I don’t care.” The blonde wrap her arms around Taeyeon’s waist and snuggle closer to her. Taeyeon froze for a moment before calming her heart, she calm in the blonde’s action. She turn to her side and return the hug instead.

“Goodnight Sica~”

“Goodnight Taengoo” The blonde smiles before drifting to sleep. Taeyeon stayed awake the whole time though, studying the person’s face beside her with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

A//N: Someone's inlove, huh? hahaha.. see you in next Chap..

 

EyesmileMaoMao@Your Service..^^