Chapter 10 - Only Reminds Me Of You

Yes! I do

"Unnie, How you've been?" Hayeon asks her sister, They we're sitting in the middle of the socccer field at the moment.
"I'm fine." The latter replied lazily.
To pretend as her brother, studying in secret at the house, sure ! She's been studying in the middle of the night when everyone's at the mansion is asleep.
"You look more stressed, you know." Hayeon sigh at the sight of her sister, lying on the ground, falling asleep.
"I know" Taeyeon replied in her half asleep voice.
[Ding ding dong! (All graduating students are to gather at Laboratory 09, for an emergencr meeting.)]
The announcer said over the pager.
"Ugh! What is it now?" Taeyeon groaned.
"I've heard, An important person would visit our school, Maybe it's today." Hayeon Stretch her arms.
"Important person? Who is it now? Don't care anyway." Taeyeon wipe the dust off her uniform and headed to the Lab.
The other graduating students are already at the room. Patiently waiting for their Director to arrive.
"Tae~ do you know why they called us?" SUnMi asks as she sat beside Taeyeon.
"don't know." She shortly answered and stood up.
"where are you going?" SunMi.
"To somewhere where you're not around." Taeyeon hissed and look for a space.
"Hey Chorong~sshi, Who's beside you?" Taeyeon pointed beside a black haired girl with a bangs.
"No One, you want to sit here?" The black haired girl offered.
"I would be glad." taeyeon said with a smile and sat beside her.
"So, you know who's coming?" Chorong, her seatmate asks.
"I don't know exactly, but they say, It's an important person." Taeyeon shrugged.
"Yeah, they say this person will be monitoring us, their company owns one of the most famous and highly respected hospital here in Seoul." Chorong explain.
"I see, they must be rich and famous then." Taeyeon nodded, suddenly the door burst open and their School Director enters.
Their School Director is not just a typical, simple Director, She looks younger than her job. Students even think that they just had same age with their director.
But, from her aura she can handle the school despite her young age.
"Morning students, As you may heard we had a visitor, she's a Friend of mine and she owns one of the biggest private hospital here in Seoul.
I won't be bragging anything, I'm just asking for your cooperation since she's here to find some highly potential Students to train at their hospital." The School Director announces.
"Whoah!" The Lab was filled with amusement and murmuring about who's the mystery visitor.
"Okay, just Do your best and make sure you'll be pick, okay? It will be an honor for both the school and the hospital." The school Director said with a smile and turn to open the door.
"Come in." The School Director called.
A younglady enters the room, she was the same age with the Director and the students, She was wearing a pair of red five inch heels, a pink dress, with her handbag hanging on her shoulder.
She indeed looks like a model, she has a blonde hair with bangs in it.
All mouth went agape except for a certain midget beside her black haired classmate. She knows the person, That's why she had these certain feelings since she woke up.
"Jessica Jung..." Chorong said in an awe expression.
"Students, meet my collegue, Miss Jessica Jung, She's here to observe you. Be nice to her, okay?" The School Director said with a smile.
The whole Lab was still quiet, still mesmerize by the beauty they've seen just now.
"Class? You got it, right? Stop with your dreamy face, you're not dreaming, the famous Jessica Jung is in front of you." The Director added with a laugh.
"That's enough Yuri~ah." Jessica said with a smile.
"Goodmornig Everyone, I'm Jessica Jung, I'm pleased to meet you all." She bowed and smile at the students when her eyes focus on someone familiar.
"Hi! I'm SunMi, it's nice meeting you here Ms.Jung." SunMi greeted first and bowed. Jessica nodded in return.
"AnnyeongHaseyo! I'm ChoA Imnida, It's an honor to meet you." A short haired blonde bowed and smiled.
"Annyeong! Nanuen, Ok Taecyeon Imnida. I'm a fan of yours." A tall guy bowed.
"Oh? Thank you then." Jessica replied with a smile.
"Hi! I'm Jang Wooyoung, It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Jung." A cute boy introduce himself.
"AnnyeongHaseyo, I'm Park chorong Imnida." Chorong, taeyeon's seatmate Introduce herself with a wide smile on her face.
Taeyeon was the only student left to introduce herself, she stood up and smile.
"AnnyeongHaseyo, I'm Kim Taeyeon, the president of the graduating Batch, It's nice meeting you Ms.Jung, Hope you'll find us interesting and skilled enough to be an intern at your hospital." Taeyeon then stood up straight. The school director smile proudly at Taeyeon.
"It's nice meeting you all. I hope I can find you all well trained then." The Ice Princess said with a smile.
"there, there! Taeyeon is one of our outstanding Students, but the rest are also the best, you know." Yuri, the School Director said with a smile.
"Let' see Ms. Kwon." Jessica smiled back.
The students starts to demonstrate the field they're specailized in. Jessica did was just nod and smile at their demonstration.
"So? what do you think Ms.Jung?" Yuri asks as they all finished the demonstration one by one,
"It's all good." Jessica shortly replied and look at the certain midget.
Taeyeon look around her before realizing that she was the one's Jessica's been looking at. Hehehe! She's not impressed, huh?
"Good? I've been training them real hard and all you could say is just good? come on." Yuri stomp her foot in the ground. The students suppressed their laughter seeing their director like that.
"hey, hey at least I didn't say it's bad." The Princess joked.
"But still. It's hard to impress you, you know." Yuri continue to whinned.
"I know, but they're all good." Jessica nodded.
A sigh escaped from the Director's lips.
"Okay class you're all dismissed." Yuri said with e serious face.The students left the room, leaving, Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica.
"Is there anything I can help you with?" Yuri asks asks as she notices Taeyeon.
"I'm sorry Director-nim." Taeyeon bowed at yuri.
"About what?" The Directir asks.
"We we're not that satisfaction." Taeyeon added, still bowing.
"You're Kim Taeyeon, right?" The Ice Princess asks.
Taeyeon stood up properly and face the blonde, whom the fact she's been facing with nervous everyday at their house. But, this time in school she have to be brave.
"Ne, I'm Kim Taeyeon" She said with a bow.
"I see, that's why you look familiar. Can I talk to you for a sec?" The blonde asks.
Taeyeon look at her director, who was smiling before looking back at the blonde.
"Ne." Taeyeon replied.
The two young ladies we're now walking down the hallway.
"Where do you want to go?" Taeyeon asks, breaking the ice.
"Where do you usally hang out?" The blonde asks back.
"Well, the place where no one can disturb me.?" Taeyeon scratch the back of her neck.
"That's what I guess." Jessica let her lead the way. Taeyeon lead the blonde to an old music room.
"You like music?" The Blonde broke the ice.
"Yeah, Don't you?" Taeyeon asks.
"I quit a long time ago." Jessica said with a smile as she trace an old piano with her slim fingers.
"I see, wanna tell me why?" Taeyeon furrows her brow, maybe she'll tell me at least I could have any lead about her life.
"It's a long story, and not a good one." Jessica shook her head.
"You're Taejoon's sister, right? the one at the beach?" the blonde added, which startle the midget.
"Ah~ yeah. Did he told you anything about me?" taeyeon get along.
"No." The blonde smiled a bit.
"So, you want to talk about? i'm sure you didn't asks me to talk just to make sure I'm your sister-in law." Taeyeon sat on a worn out chair.
'Actually I did." Taeyeon look at her curiously.
"You're all great earlier, you know." Jessica added. Taeyeon look at her even more curious.
"I just joked out there, and I realized I'm not good at that thing." The blonde chuckled. Taeyeon smiled seeing then blonde chuckled, she's not this kind of a talker in their house.
Taeyeon let out a sigh, the blonde stood up and dust her dress off.
"I'll be off then, It's nice meeting you at last, in a proper way," the Ice Princess said with a smile and left the old room.
That night
Taeyeon was studying her lesson at the guest room, It's ten o'clock, all maids had gone to bed and her wife? She's not home, yet.
"Where is she anyway? It's late already." taeyeon scroll her contacts and stop at a certain number.
'I quit a long time ago' Those lines came to her mind again. Are those related to past?
"Oriental medecine are~" Taeyeon read her note out loud.
"Ugh! gosh I'm going crazy!" Taeyeon ruffled her hair and press the call sign.
(The number your caling~) taeyeon hung up and dialled the number agin.
(The number your calling~) Taeyeon sigh and dialled for the third time. The phone rung and the owner picked up.
"Hello?" -Jessisa
"Jessica?" -Taeyeon
"Ne, why are you calling?" -Jessica
"well. I'm just wondering when will you be home?" -Taeyeon
"I'm home, I just came into our room. Where are you?" -Jessica
Taeyeon sigh of relief.
"Nothing, I mean. I'm in one of the guest room. I'll be there. Bye." -Taeyeon
Taeyeon hung up and tidy the guest room before heading to the master's bedroom.
"Hey!" Taeyeon scratch the back of her neck, Embarrass.
"hmmmm. I meet your sister earlier." Jessica started.
"Oh? really?" Taeyeon chuckled nervously.
"You want to come with me sometime? we could see her together." Jessica Suggested.
"Next time, Maybe." Taeyeon nodded.
"She's nice, We could be friend, right?" Jessica asks, that starled Taeyeon.
"friends? of course, but why?" Taeyeon asks curiously.
"Nothing! She's my in-law, I think it's good." Jessica replied as she liedown beside her.
"I see, that's a good idea. But, i warn you, She's not that friendly or happy go lucky person to be with." she added with a smile. Yeah, she's mocking herself.
"Well, She's a good company, I just thought. Goodnight." Jessica said with a smile and drifted to sleep.
"Goodnight." Taeyeon whispered and fall asleep.



"Jessica~unnie, I've heard you meet my sister already in school?" Hayeon asks the blonde, It's saturday and as promise the young girl visit them again
"Yeah." The blonde just nodded.
"Really? So? what do you think about her?" Hayeon asks excitedly. Taeyeon, who was pretending to read some newspaper with her notes written on every pages sent her a death glare.
"Well~" The blonde pause, Taeyeon and Hayeon both waited patiently for her reply.
"She's nice, from what i've observe she's so dedicated to her field." The blonde shrugged.
"Okay." Hayeon sigh, expecting that reply, praising her sister as a devoted students.
"but she's fun to be with, you know? I hope she'll accompany us sometimes." Hayeon raised her voice to make sure Taeyeon could hear it loud and clear.
"She's busy, you know." Taeyeon cut-in and fake and cough.
"Wae? What's wrong with a family bonding? it's not that we go out everyday." Hayeon Scoffed back.
"you said it yourself, she's dedicated, you can't disturb her." Taeyeon Defended.
"You must be close to your sister." The blonde directed the question to Taejoon/Taeyeon.
"Not really, we barely talk to each other." Taeyeon took a sip from her tea. She was sitting in front of their swimming pool,
Her sister was swimming back in fort in the pool with jessica sitting by the floor playing in the water with her foot.
"Unnie~" Hayeon called at the other side of the pool. Both Jessica and Taeyeon Look at her, Taeyeon smirked and look at her notes again.
"Ne?" Jessica replied.
"have you been to Jinan? The cherry blossom there was amazing." Hayeon said excitedly. Taeyeon look at her furiously.
Taeyeon once promised Hayeon to go there when she has a free time, but that never happen.
"I have been there once. But I couldn't have the chance to see the cherry blossom." The blonde shrugged
"I see."
"Want to ge there with me?" Taeyeon and Hayeon look at the blonde curiously. Seriously? Jessica Jung invited her to go to Jinan?
"R..really? You would do that for Hayeon?" Taeyeon furrows her brow. How can she be so nice to her sister?
"Well, if it's okay for her." The blonde turn her gaze to the younger girl.
"You got to be kidding me. I don't mind going anywhere with you Jessica-unnie~" The younger girl grin widely.
"Really, huh?" Taeyeon scoffed and stood up.
"Oppa, Where are you going?" Hayeon Splash some pool water at taeyeon.
"Yah! you crazy?" Taeyeon hissed. Hayeon sticked her tongue out playfully. Jessica smiled at the two bickering at each other.
'Just like Us, I missed you.' the smile faded from her face and gaze at nowhere.
"Unnie~" Hayeon waved her hand in front of the blonde, a tear was rolling down her face.
"Oh? Yeah?" The blonde wipe her tears away.
"Are you okay?" Hayeon asks worriedly. the blonde look at her and smile.
"hmm, I'm okay. Sorry about that" the blonde nodded.
"I see, we're here for you unnie, anytime." Hayeon smiled as she help the blonde stood up. Taeyeon look at her sister and sent a smile.
"Thank You" the bonde said with a smile and they all headed to a table just near the swimming pool.
"This is the second best weekend ever!" Hayeon exclaimed as they eat their lunch.
"Second? I thought this was the first?" Taeyeon ask while grilling some meat.
"Yeah! the first one was that weekend when Taeyeon~unnie brought me to Namsan Tower." Hayeon said with a smile.
'Unni~ This was the best weekend ever! thank you for bringing me here. disney is always the best.!'
"Unnie~? you're spacing out again." Hayeon waved her hand in front of the blonde with a worried face.
"Oh? Sorry I just Remember something from before." the blonde smiled.
"I see. It's okay." Hayeon look at her sister who was busy reading her newspaper.
"Oppa~ the meat will burnt if you keep on reading the newspaper.!" Hayeon yelled.
"Is there some interesting news?" Jessica asks.
"Oh? nothing! sorry." Taeyeon hid her notes and prepared the grilled meat.
"This looks like a camping. Hehe." Hayeon giggled at the sight of the food.
"Do you like going to a camping?" The blonde asks.
"Ne, Taeyeon~unnie promise me to bring me to a Summer camp but she couldn't." Hayeon pouted.
"Oh? really? She must've been busy.' Jessica nodded.
"Ne, But it's okay though. It's better that she didn't take me to one." Hayeon smiled, 'It's better for unnie to be with you.'
"I see. What a nice sister you are, you really love your sister, huh?" Jessica sip from her juice.
"No! I don't really." Hayeon shook her head. Taeyeon stared at her.
"What do you mean.?" The blonde asks.
"Well, she keeps on breaking her promise." Hayeon pouted.
"I see, hahaha. younger sister are always mad when older sister do that." the blonde said with a laugh.
"Of course! they must fulfill their promise." Hayeon scratch the back of her head. Thinking she must've have talk to much that it brings the past memory to the blonde
"I guess so." The blonde change her gaze and look at apparently, nothing.There was an awkward silence for a moment at the table.
"Hey! stop the drama, Let's just eat." Taeyeon brushes off the topic.
"Nice choice of words~oppa" Hayeon glared at her sister.
"What? I don't like any tears-spilling moment, let's just enjoy for now." Taeyon defended.
"Yeah, Taejoon's right. Let's enjoy our moment right now." Jessica nodded in agreement.
"You call each other be name, right?" Hayeon asks out of the blue.
"Ne, Wae?" The blonde asks.
"Nothing, You know unnie~ Oppa really wants his wife to call him Yeobu, but I guess he don't do that." hayeon smirked at her thought.
"Really? He never told me." The blonde shrugged. Taeyeon shoot her sister a deathly glare.
"I haven't said anything like that before." Taeyon shook her head.
"You did, don't be shy. Unnie's your wife, for now." Hayeon stated. Jessica look at hayeon curiously.
"Oh yeah. I know about this contract. I watch a lot of them in movies. Hehe." Hayeon chuckled.
"I see." The blonde nodded her head. Their contract marriage was supposed to be between on the older member of the family only.
"Such a shame it's only for the meantime. I really like you Jessica~Unnie to be my in-law." Hayeon pouted.
The blonde smiled at the younger girl's compliment, while on the other hand, Taeyeon was kept mum.
"Unni~ can you call my oppa Yeobu? it would just for a meantime." Hayeon showed-off her puppy eyes.
"hahaha, I'll try." The blonde nodded her head slowly, laughing.
'You really reminds me of her'







A//N: hey guys, another lame update, hahaha sorry for the long wait, this chap was supposed to be update the day before but I was too excited for school that I forgot. Mianhae.. *bow 90 degree*

Hope you like this chap guys.. hehehe Thank you so far for reading my story, i'm really happy reading your feedback's. Hahaha, It's so overwhelming that you all read and like this.. :)

. Do keep tuned if you want guysss.. I'll be updating at the end of the week, hehe..

I hope you'll drop some opinions.. Thank you Chingu's :D

 

 

 

EyeamileMaoMao At Your Service.. ^^