Chapter 17 - What the??!!

Yes! I do

Inside the four white, soundproof walls was a black haired girl sitting in front of a piano. Trying to remember the past, she gently press the piano keys with her soft fingers, closing her eyes.

"Wow! The mighty Jung is on drama mode again." A tall young man, wearing an all-black tuxedo appears in front of the girl.

"Oh, shut up!" The young girl rolled her eyes at the young man who was leaning his chin in his arm that leans on the piano, looking intently at the girl.

"Wae? You're creepy looking at me like that." The girl stuttered a bit.

"Ahahaha,. Just checking if it's really you."

"Pabo! What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you supposed to do your assignment or whatever that is." The girl raised her brow.

"What? What am i doing here? because this is my property in the first place. I should be the one asking you that. Tired of stalking your sister and her Wife?" He chuckled at the word wife.

"Oh shut up! Myungsoo!"

"Yah! You can't call me that. The name is L, as in the letter L!" He corrected, just then a flash came to his mind but he shrugs it off.

"Whatever! I'll call you whatever name i want to." She stick her tongue playfully.

"Issssh! whatever you say Jung!" He clicks his tongue.

"Yah! Where are you going? Whay do you always left me here alone!?" She yelled as the man vanished in front of her.

"Tch! crazy Angel! Fool! Aisssh!" She stomp her feet, scanning the room. It was surrounded by musical instruments.

"Does he like music this much?(sigh)" She stood up and walk around the room.

"It must be amazing to do things human can't do." She sighs again and sat in the couch.

"Yah!"

The young girl raised her brow at the Cruzzer in front of her.

"What?" She replied coldly.

"Make way, You didn't rent that sofa you know." He motions her to make space for him. She shifted her body and let the man sit beside her. There was a deafening silence, they just sat next to each other, staring at the floor, then the ceiling and back to the floor again.

"Ahemmm." The young girl broke the silence.

"What?" He responds, not looking at her.

"How long have you been a Cruzzer?" She asks looking at his direction.

"Wow! Now you really knew what really I am." He scoffs.

"Whatever, just answer me." She demanded.

"Five years?" He replied.

"That long? You must've died young." She nodded her head.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Does everyone who died become a cruzzer?" She asks.

"Of course not. I volunteered." He shrugs.

"Volunteered? Wae?" She looks at his direction again.

"I Really don't know. I just feel like I have some unfinished business before I die, so I volunteered." He explained.

"I see. Do you know what is it?" She asks again.

"Sadly, No. My term as a cruzzer is ending soon and i still don't know what that missing piece is though." He exhaled deeply.

"Do you want me to help you?" She grins. L just shook his head.

"How can you offer a help when you can't even handle your own problem. The other thing is, I also don't know about my past life." He smiles bitterly.

"You too? I thought you cruzzer is an exception." She pouted.

"Ahaha, In this new world, everything is fair. We wouldn't be cruzzer if we remember our past. And you wouldn't be trap here if you do remember all your past life." He explains.

"What a complicated world." She sighs.

"Ahaha, you're complicated too. Maybe that's why people get hurt, human heart's changes every day. Nothing is permanent." He sighs.

"Do you want to remember your life?" Krystal suddenly asks. He turns to face and smile, his first genuine and true smile.

"As much as you want. But on the other hand, I'm still happy not knowing it." He turns to the other side.

"I guess every bad boy has its story." Krystal chuckled.

"Does that mean you're a bad girl too?"

"I'm not. I'm just spoiled but not bad."

"Brat if i may correct." He smirks.

"Yah!"

"Ouch!" He flinches and rubs his shoulder that has been hit.

"Oh? You can feel pain too, huh?" She smirks and continue to slap the young man's shoulder.

"Yah! Stop it!" L yelps, but earn another slap.

"You having fun beating me?" He asks after vanishing beside the young girl and appear in front of her instead.

"Tch! You're no fun using your power to cheat." She crosses her arms.

"It's not cheating; it's making sure i won't get hurt anymore. I guess your boyfriend always had bruises all over his body." He laughs

"Yah! Don't insult me, I don't have time for a boyfriend." She defended

. "Really? wae? I see why, you always give those boys your deathly glare that's why." He smirk.

"Oh, Shut up myungsoo!"

"L!"

"Myungsoo!"

"L!"

"I said myungsoo and that's final." She crosses her legs and look away.

"Issssh! What a stubborn kid." He scratches his head irritably.

"Bleh!" Krystal stick her tongue playfully.

"Let's just go back to your sister." He then click his finger and they appear inside the Jung's Mansion.

"Ugh! I hate it here!" Krystal stomp her feet as she sat in the sofa. Taejoon came out from the master's bedroom followed by her sister.

"Hmmmm~ interesting, they both woke up at the same time. You think they already did?" He smirk at the younger Jung.

"Did what? stop talking nonsense, my sister wouldn't do that thing to the person she doesn't even love, she doesn't even know. On the other hand if they did, she should've known Taeyeon-unnie's secret." She stated.

"Unnie? you called her unnie? Hahaha" He fake his laugh.

"Well, you told me that it's good to see my sister smiling again despite about the past and Taeyeon was the reason behind it. I guess I could give her a chance. Just she won't try to make my Unnie cry! Or I'll scare her to death." She glares at the latter who was talking at her sister.

"Seriously Jung? I'm feeling' some chemistry with those two." He smiled at the couple.

"Chemistry my face! Well, your feelings are completely wrong!" She scoffs.

"Yah! what's wrong with my feelings? Do you prefer the real Taejoon then? Who couldn't even say that he can't attend the wedding and just left her sister to pretend to be him. What a coward man, he doesn't even deserve to live!" He stated.

"Mwo? Is that really you? You care for my sister that much? Wae? You like my sister? Jjinja?" Krystal asks in disbelief.

"Yah! I don't like your sister. Us cruzzer are not allowed to have feelings for anyone. I just simply care, I used to be human once you know." he defended.

"You don’t even remember your past life, why say such things?" She raises her brow.

"Just tell me if you like my sister, I won't kill you, ya know." She added confidently..

"Tch! I told you I don't have such. I think i already have fallin' into someone." He whispers the last sentence.

"What?" She raised her brow.

"Nothing, Don't mind me." He smiles looking at the spirit beside him who was busy glaring at her sister's husband.

"Taejoon-ah?"

"Ne?"

"You have work?" The blonde asks.

"I have something to do, wae?" He nodded.

"Nothing." She shook her head.

"Okay, I'll be going then." He/she smiles before leaving the house.

"Ahjumma~" The blonde whined as soon as they're alone in the house(maybe not).

"Ne, Miss Jung?"

"I heard Jihyun is coming home?" She asks with a smile the moment she sees the old lady smile.

"Oh My Gosh! Jihyun is coming! Did you heard that Myungie???? My unnie is coming home!!!" Krystal exclaimed.

"Myungie? Who's that? And who cares if she's back? She can't see you anyway." He stated.

"Myungie? My pet name for you.. Tch! What a KJ, I missed her." She pouted at the man.

"Whatever Jung!" He rolled his eyes.

"Yes Miss Jung, she says she misses Korea that she decided to spend her vacation here." The old lady said with a smile.

"Jjinja??  That’s good to hear. You know if you want to spend some time with her, you can take a week or maybe a month of vacation." Jessica smiles sweetly.

"Really Miss Jung? I can? But how about you and Master Kim??" The old lady asks with an excited expression.

"We'll be fine. We're grown up enough to take care of ourselves." The blonde assured her.

"Can I really?" The old lady makes sure she heard it right.

"Ne Mrs. Nam, you've done more than enough for me and soojung. I think you need some quality time with Jihyun. Enjoy your moments as long as you're both fine." The blonde said with a smile.

"Thank you Sooyeon-ah~ Just take care okay?" The blonde nodded before the Old lady disappears to pack her things. The blonde sigh and went back to their room. Roaming around looking for something that could kill her time.

"Ms. Jung? I'll be leaving then. Thank you and see you soon." The old lady vanished after receiving a nod from the blonde. Deciding to tidy their messy room, the blonde fold their blanket, arrange the pillows and the stuff toy that she always had when she sleeps. She was arranging some things in the cabinet when a soft thud hit the floor. She quickly took it and sees that it was a family picture of Kim Family. She look at the happy family, though rich and famous like them they have these normal family vibe surrounding them. She fixed her gaze at the two older siblings, taejoon and taeyeon. They really look the same, and if one pretends to be the other it would be perfect except the height, of course. 'just a second' the blonde thought and took a picture of taejoon and her back when they first meet. He was taller about 1feet than her. But during their wedding the man lose height? 'hahaha, its not that height could be lose too. Or maybe? It's taeyeon? hahaha' The blonde laugh at her crazy deduction. Blame her for being an outstanding student at Harvard.

"What am i thinking? I must have gone crazy." She shook her head and places the pictures back to its place.

 

"Yah Myungsoo!" Krystal called the So-called Cruzzer.

"What? And call me L."

"Whatever! Just want to ask you about something."

"Hmmmm?" The man Hum and look at the girl beside him.

 

"No, No, No, You can't do that Soojung! Talking to a Shaman and talk to your sister? That's crazy." He exclaimed knowing the latter’s question.

"But.."

"No buts! That's against the rule." He cut-off.

"But, I just want to talk to my sister and tell her what's really happening." She pouted.

"For Black's Sake! things will work out their way. Just let them be."

"And a spirit is not supposed to interfere with human problems." He added.

"I just.."

"No!" He cut-off again. The younger Jung sigh in defeat.

"Fine!" She pouted and sat beside her sister who was busy tidying the bed.

*My blood sweat and tears, my last dance
Take it all
My blood sweat and tears, my cold breath
Take it all
My blood sweat and tears*

 

The brunette look for her Phone and swipe the screen seeing the caller ID.

"PinkPigMonster-ah~ How come you just called me today?" She pouted as she answer the call.

"Mianhae Jessie~ I've been busy these past few days. I couldn't even attend your grand opening. How about we go out tonight?" The girl chuckled over the phone.

"Tonight? I had meeting with my client and Dunno if I could go home tonight." The brunette sigh.

"That's unfortunate. This weekend then? I know you had your off Jess~ let’s have some drinks and Party Party~" Tiffany exclaimed excitedly over the phone.

"Ahaha, Ara Ara! I will. I missed my Piggy already." The brunette laugh when she hears the girl groans over the phone.

"You Lazy Ice! Just watch 'till i see you. Imma melt you down 'cause I’m too hot."

"Ahahaha" They both laugh at their silly jokes.

"Hey Tiff. Got to hang-up, I'm cleaning the room."

"REALLY!? THE MIGHTY LAZY ICE SICA? is cleaning the room?"

"Ugh! Whatever Tiff! I'll call you when I’m free okay? byieee, Love ya."

"Byie Jessie~ Love you too~"

*Toot*

They ended the call and with that Jessica continue to clean the mess-up room.

 

 

Darkness illuminates the world as the sun disappears in the sky; a certain brunette is soundlessly sleeping inside their room.

"Sica? Are you alright?"

"Asdfgkhj"

"Huh?"

"asdhbjf"

"Ahaha, Sica-ah~ Wake up. Why are you sleeping in the floor?" Taejoon chuckled at the sight of Her wife.

"Hmmm?asfgadsg"

"Did you fall off while sleeping? It's late already, have you eaten your dinner? Why Mrs. Nam's not here?" He bombarded the brunette.

"Hmmmm~" The brunette hum..

 

 

 

"What? What time is it?" The brunette jerk out from the floor.

"Eight in the evening why?"Taejoon replied.

"Ugh! I'll be late!" She stood up and dashes to the bathroom.

"Mrs. Nam went home her daughter is coming home so I gave her a leave." She yelled as she disappears in the bathroom.

"Crazy. So, she's still listening even when she's asleep.” He chuckled. The bathroom door slam open as Jessica went out and choses an outfit in her drawer.

"You're going out? Isn't it a bit late?" Taejoon asks.

"Yeah.Got some dinner meeting." She replied as she quickly put on some lipstick and powder.

"Want me to drive you?" He offered.

"Just rest. You just came home. Right?"

"I insist. Let's go?" He smiled at her before walking before the brunette.

 

_ _ _

The drive to the Restaurant was quiet, but a comfortable one. Taejoon stop in front of the said restaurant. Jessica dashes and run off inside to see her client was walking out.

"Mr. Lee, I'm sorry I’m late. But can we talk for a bit please?" She said in a hurry.

"Ms. Jung? I thought you're not feeling well? It's okay your Secretary had told us about your plans and so. We're looking forward to our partnership." Mr. Lee beamed a smile before patting her shoulder and leave.

"Seolhyun~"

"Ms. Jung! I'm sorry. They we're leaving and I couldn't think of a way to let them stay a bit longer so I decided to do the presentation and~"

"It's Okay! You did the right thing. And your best, I'm proud of you. I know Soojung is." Jessica hugged her secretary who was about to cry.

"Ms. Jung." Seolhyun hugged her back.

"Have you eaten already? Let's grab some." Jessica said with a smile as they settled in the table. Taejoon came in few minutes later.

"Good evening Mr. Kim." Seolhyun greeted him.

"Same to you." He smiled and seat beside the brunette.

 

The dinner ended up peacefully and the drive back home was quiet. They both sleep together in peaceful, no bickering, fights nor other feelings. Just Contented..

 

The next morning, Taeyeon got up early. She still have a practical exam for their finals before the vacation. Yes! Finally a vacation is what she needs from this stressful situation she's into. Just a few more weeks before their musicals and a break would be perfect.

"Going somewhere?" Her wife. I mean, her brother's wife asks groggily eyes still close.

"Ah, yeah. Got some important thing to do. I'll be back later in the evening if you don't mind." She replied as sat beside the brunette and kiss her forehead.

"What's that for?" The brunette asks, yawning.

"Nothing. Take care of yourself; Ahjumma is not here to take care of you." She replied and walks towards the door. She looks back at the sleeping figure before letting out a sigh and leave.

___

"Tae Tae~" Taeyeon groans upon hearing that voice.

"Not again." She sigh.

"Wanna have some lunch with me? You keep on avoiding me these past few days." Sunmi pouted as she poked the latter's face.

"Stop it Sunmi! Seriously? I'm busy and stressed right now. Don't add." Taeyeon said in a cold voice as they enter the laboratory.

"Morning Tae." Chorong greeted which she smiled back.

"Yo! What's up?" Wooyoung grinned at her.

"Fine. How's practiced?" Taeyeon replied.

"It's doin' great Tae~ You're missing the Musical these days. Wae?" He asks, they're attention now was on her. They never saw Taeyeon ever missed a practiced may it be Extra curricular nor Studies.

"Just stressed. I'm gonna practiced later." Was all her reply.

"It's okay Tae~ You can always take a break when you need some. We understand that." Chorong said with a smile.

"Thanks Rong-saur~" Taeyeon mirrored her smile.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Jessica flips in her bed. It's already ten in the morning and she just don't feel like doing anything but sleep and lay in her bed.

*My blood sweat and tears, my last dance
Take it all
My blood sweat and tears, my cold breath
Take it all
My blood sweat and tears*

"Hello?" She lazily picked up her phone.

"Jessie~ Oh come on get up sleepyhead. I wanna have some lunch with you." Tiffany groans at her.

"What? I though we're going out this weekend and that's the day after tomorrow, So why go out today?" She yawns at her statement.

"Why Can't I? Don't you even miss me a bit? Yah! What kind of friend are you?" The pink brunette fake a sobs.

"Your only Friend. Okay okay I'm coming. Usual place?" She chuckled at her friends antics.

"Of course! Where would it be? See you soon Jessie~ Take care on your way, Love ya."

 

"You too, Love you." She heaves a deep sigh after hanging up the phone. She headed to the bathroom and took a bathe. Just when she was about to go out. She saw a semi-towel clothe wrap by the towel rack.

"What the? Wait a minute, isn't this a binder? the one that is used to hide s? But what is it doin' here inside the bathroom? Could it be?" A gasp escape from her lips as her thoughts yesterday flooded her mind once again.

 

"Oh no! Yah! Myungie~ What should we do?" Krystal said in a panicked.

"We? What do you mean We? And Do? What do we do about what?" He asks not interested in the black haired girl's panicked.

"Sooyeon unnie~ She saw that thing! What if she'll find out about Taeyeon Unnie? What should we do?" She stomp her feet in the ground like a kid.

"You wanna know why?" He asks while she just nodded.

"Let her know then. We can't do something about that, as if we can stop her and tell her that it's not what she thinks it is. When it is. In fact don't you want this? Your sister to know the truth?" He asks matter-of factly.

"I want her to know. But what if she'll get mad and throw Taeyeon unnie away? And she'll be back to being lonely and alone in this mansion again." She aid ina teary eye.

"Yah, Don't cry! Let's just hope that she won't do that and that she'll forgive Taeyeon for doing so." He tried comforting her.

"But~ But~ What if.?"

"It's okay."

O_O omo! Krystal widened her eyes when she feels the man hugged her, but soon relaxes and hugged the man back.

 

 

 

 

A//N: Hey fellow readers out there.. An update for all of you, how was it?

Hahaha, sorry to keep you waiting for my update, it's just School started already. I'll still try my best to update as soon as I can.

And yeah, i welcome all my new Subscribers out there, hehe thank you for subscribing my story hope you all enjoyed it. And for all who dropped those amazing comments too, thank you. You always give me inspiration to continue writing this story, dunno what to do without you guys.. :)

I hope you'll still dropped some comments, though I can't reply I just want to know your opinion in this story.. :)

For the error, I'm really sorry. Hope you'll look forward in the future until the end 'cause the story is just getting heat up. Hahaha.. xD

 

Thank You.. :)

 

EyesmileMaomao

Your's Truly,