Chapter 6 - You and I

Yes! I do

The sun rays pass through the windowpane and hit the two girls lying in the bed. Jessica's arm's we're wrapped protectively around Taeyeon's waist. The shorter girl open her eyes and gently scratch her eyes, her eyes went wide the moment she saw her present position with the brunet beside her. She quickly look beneath the blanket to see she's still fully dressed. A sigh of relief escape from when that brunette beside her tighten her grip on her waist. She look at the brunette who was still fast asleep, a smile was grave in her face watching the person beside her.

"Are you having fun watching me??" The brunette asks with eyes close. Taeyeon averted her look in the study table beside their bed.

"Aigoo, too late." Jessica lean toward Taeyeon. A smile was grave in her lips when she feel the person beside her tenses up the moment she breath in him\her neck.

"You're funny." Jessica look up to him \her.

"What??" Taeyeon furrows her brow.

"I said you're funny, you get easily tenses up and high but so hard to seduce, huh." Jessica retracted her arms from his waist. Taeyeon's face went disappointed from the movement.

"Well, I'm not used to it." Taeyeon scratch her forehead.

"Not used to it..??" Jessica smirk at her.

"Waeyo?? I'm really not that Kind of person." Taeyeon said defensively.

"Why are you so defensive? Could it be, hah!! Don't tell me you already did something with someone." Jessica gasp by her thoughts.

"What??!! Of course not, I'm still .. I mean I'm not into that kind of thing.. I'm single since birth just except when I got married with you now. Obviously." Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Okay okay fine, don't want to argue this early." Jessica put her hands up in surrender.

"Wanna have some breakfast??" Taeyeon asks as they both got up.

"Sure." Jessica nod. They headed to the kitchen and Taeyeon tried to Cook something to eat. She serve some kimchi fried rice and burnt eggs and Bacon. "Wow?!" Jessica furrows her brow.

"Sorry, I kinda don't know how to cook so I sorta burn it. I'll just Cook something again." Taeyeon was about to take the plate away when Jessica grab a spoonful.

"It's okay, I'll eat it." She then shoved it in .

"But.."

"No buts.. I'm eating it.. Im hungry anyway.." Jessica said in a mouthful. Jessica ate all the foods in front of her not leaving anything for the other person in front of her.

"You sure do eat a lot, huh??" Taeyeon smirk as she clean the dish's.

"Yep! I do.." The brunette thumbs up.

"Sorry it was burnt. I don't known how to Cook yet. I promise I would do better next time." Taeyeon said apologetically.

"It's okay, I'll wait for that time to come then." Jessica said with a smile.

"You know what?? You should smile more. Cold aura doesn't fit you." Taeyeon blurted out. Jessica's face turn serious again. Taeyeon notice her change of mood.

"Sorry." Taeyeon apologize.

"It's okay." Jessica tried to smile but can't hide that it's a fake one. Silence invoke the atmosphere once again.

"Uhmmmm, I'm just wondering. " Taeyeon decided to break the deafening silence.

"What is it??" Jessica focused on her.

"I'm Just thinking if you want to come along with me. I found a place around the resort where we can do jet skiing." Taeyeon continue. Jessica just stared at her. She just want to make up with the brunette for making her mad a while ago.

"Why not? Just make sure it's fun, cause if it's not I'm gonna make you pay for taking me outside." Jessica threatened her.

"Okay, don't worry we'll make it fun together. You and I." Taeyeon flashes her smile dorkily. The two of them walk along the Beach until they saw a jet ski park by the seashore.

"Come on." Taeyeon grab Jessica's arm and drag her towards the jet ski.

"Yah! I don't run." Jessica yell at the person in front of her but pretend like she didn't hear a thing. They halted in front of the jet ski. Taeyeon look back at her and offer her hand.

"Wanna ride with me??" Taeyeon offer.

"No thanks, I'm going to ride on my own." Jessica said as she dash off to the other jet ski and ride on it. Taeyeon did on the other one too.

"Wanna race??" Taeyeon challenge her.

"Beat me." Jessica turn the engine on and blasted away

. "Hey! That's cheating. We should start together." Taeyeon shouted as she follow the brunette. Jessica was on the race first but Taeyeon were tailing behind her.

"Is that all you got??" Jessica asks as Taeyeon got closer to her paced.

"No, it's not." Taeyeon hit on her accelerator, she slide her jet ski when she got beside the brunette splashing some sea water on Jessica

. "Yah! That's not good." Jessica yell at Taeyeon when the smaller girl got ahead of her. Taeyeon just stick her tongue out.

"I'll make you pay for what you did."Jessica hit on her accelerator just to find herself out of balance in the jet ski.

"Kyaaaaaaà..!!!" Jessica shouted and fell over. Taeyeon quickly turn her jet ski and headed back to where the brunette falls. She turn off her engine as she search for the brunette.

"Jessica??"

No response..

"Jessica?" Still no response.

"Jessica? Where are you?!!" She shouted this time.

"!!!" Taeyeon took off and jump into the sea.

"Jessica??" No response

"Jessica-ahhh." Taeyeon was close to tears.

"Boooo!!!" A weight came from behind her revealing Jessica who was laughing.

"Yah! You scared me to death, you know? How could you joke something like that???" A worried Taeyeon shrugged Jessica off her back.

"I'm sorry. I just wanna have some fun." Jessica pouted.

"Did you have fun? Cause I didn't. It's not funny to joke when it could be serious." Taeyeon yells.

"I'm sorry. I'm really am. I won't do that again." Jessica said apologetically. Taeyeon let out a sigh.

" okay fine that won't happen again. Let's just go back and get you dried up." Taeyeon take her hand and they swim towards Taeyeon's jet ski. They headed back to their house in silence.

"Here." Taeyeon handed her a towel.

"Thanks." Jessica said with a smile. Funny, he can make me smile with Evey simple things he does. And it's funny that he cared so much to be a not so real husband.

"Jessica..." Taeyeon wave her hand in front of the spacing out ice princes.

"Sorry, what are you saying??" Jessica asks back.

"I said you have to change your clothes before you catch a cold." Taeyeon explained like they're talking over the phone.

"Ah, yeah." Jessica nodded and went off to their room to change. After a while Jessica went back to the living room wearing a leopard pajama and a black t shirt. Taeyeon was cooking something in the kitchen. She knew of course, she smell burnt bread from the kitchen.

"You trying to burn the whole resort??" Jessica ask jokingly.

"Why? Yes I am, wanna help??" Taeyeon just join.

"Nah, you can do it." Jessica reply lazily.

"Okay." Taeyeon said as she serve two bowl of cereal for Jessica and herself and threw the burnt bread.

"So, this is our last night here right??" Taeyeon break the silence.

"Yeah, wanna make out??." Jessica said teasingly as she bit her lower lips. Taeyeon look at her shocked and fake a cough.

"Ahahaha. You sure is funny." Jessica said with a laugh.

"No, seriously. I wanna do bonfire." Jessica added.

"Bonfire??" Taeyeon furrows her brow.

"Yep. But its okay if you don't want to. We have to pack anyway." Jessica stood up.

"I'll pack first then." Jessica added and went to their room. She laydown on their bed and took a deep breathe.

"Aissssssh, JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!! Rule number one: never fall in love!! Okay.." She keep on repeating on her mind until she fall asleep.



A\N: hey guyssss.. Wazzup. Here I go with chapter 6, hope you'll like it guys.. Sorry it's still Short, your author here can't stay for too long staring at the screen.. Hope you'll still read guysssss..:):):)


EyesmileMaoMao at your service here:):):)