Chapter 20 - Paper Hearts

Yes! I do

 

It was eight in the morning, the sun was not really up, the clouds we're covering it's rays that makes the wind blows colder. A certain midget was covered by a blanket from head to toe. Tossing over and over again, she slowly opens her eyes, feeling her head aches from the night out. She let out a groan as she closed her eyes again, taking her time to ease her throbbing head.

"What?!" She jerked up from bed but soons regretted it. She scans the place, the room to be exact. It's not their room. It's not their house. What she mean is. It's not the Jung Mansion.

"Where could I be? Is this fany's house?" She scratch her head, she was still half asleep half-awake as she look around the room. It was a simple grey colored wallpaper room, a Big King size bed, a table with a laptop beside it and a walk in closet opposite the bed. It also has its own bathroom.

"I wonder where i am right now." She keeps on rubbing her eyes trying to see well, but her head keeps on aching. Taeyeon was never used to partying or so, she would just go out of their house just to go to school or any academic matters but last night? Was maybe the first time she went out. She was walking down the stairs with wobbly feet, trying to steady her balance as she walk downstairs to figure out whose house she was in. She was Taeyeon, yeah. The real Taeyeon, no pretending, no lying. Even just for a day, she want to stay like this. A day that she won't have to worry about getting busted.

Sniffing something in the kitchen, she forces herself heading to it. She saw a turn back, cooking something in the stove, Her blonde hair was bun to keep away from her face and an apron wraps her waist as she cooked. Of course, it's no other that Jessica Jung. A smile creeps from the midgets lips, dunno why, but she just smiles.

"Oh? You're up? Have a sit." Taeyeon snaps and smile back.

"Yeah. Another breakfast huh?" She managed to say.

"Hmmm.  hangover? I cooked some soup for you, you can drink some painkiller after eating this." The blonde serve her some hot soup and put a painkiller beside her plate.

"Thanks." Taeyeon murmurs almost to herself.

"You shouldn't force yourself to came down when you're not feeling well." The blonde stated, keeping her voice not to sound so concern.

"It’s okay. I can manage." Taeyeon replied as she gulp down the soup. Feeling energized by the warmth of the food. She then took the pill and drank it.

"Feeling better?" The blonde asks as she cleans up the table and washed the dishes.

"Yeah. Thanks." Taeyeon nodded. She was looking around the house, apparently in the kitchen. 'This is really not the mansion' she thought to herself. Jessica who just finished the dishes saw Taeyeon gawking around the place.

"You're in my house. Not literally mine, but this was once Soojung and My house back when we used to take a vacation here in Seoul. We bought this place a long time ago." The blonde explained, answering Taeyeon's thought.

"I see. This is nice." She nodded her head. 'So, this was their house, much better than the mansion, a cozy and comfortable one.' She thought.

"I know right. We choose the right spot where you can see Seoul, and how beautiful it is during at night. And it's kind of peaceful to be away from the crowd." Jessica added.

"Aah." Taeyeon nodding her head.

"You must've spent a lot of time together here?" Taeyeon stated.

"Yeah, a lot. Happy moments, crying moments, difficult moments. Almost everything." Jessica nods, with a glint of sadness in her voice. Taeyeon look at her and smile.

"You know. You can rest up a bit. You can stay here if you want, you know?" Jessica changed the topic.

"Stay here?" Taeyeon furrows her brows.

"Yeah, I'm on a weekend leave. I'll be staying her for twp days, If you wouldn't mind accompanying me here. You can stay." Jessica explained.

"Really? I would love to." Taeyeon beamed a smile.

---

It was an awkward day for the two, being not so close to each other and no teasing game has done.

"Tae?"

"Hmmm?" The midget turns her gaze to the blonde beside her.

"Nothing. You sure your head doesn't hurt anymore?" Jessica asks.

"I can handle it. Thanks to you." Taeyeon smiled. Smiling to each other, that's what they've been doing every time their eyes met.

"That's glad to hear." The blonde nodded her head.

---

Taeyeon fell asleep in the couch, not minding the time. It was three in the afternoon already and the blonde was nowhere in the house. She tossed her body side to side.

*thud*

"Ouch!" She flinch as she sat on the floor, she just fell off the couch. Clumsy.

Looking around, she notice the blonde's missing, well not really missing just out of sight. She went to check the kitchen, the bedroom, and even the three bathrooms in the house.

"She looks so cute wandering off not knowing where to go. Hehehe." The Cruzzer chuckled as they both watches Taeyeon searching the house, calling the ice princess name time to time.

"Not funny." Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on! I thought you already shipping them?" L furrows his brow.

"I am. Well, not really that loyal to their ship." Krystal shrugged.

"Whatever. For me, it's TaengSic." L smiles at the name.

"What? TaengSic? That's so lame!" Krystal retorted.

"Wae? Got a better suggestion?" L raises his brow.

"NO." Krystal replied.

"Then, that's the perfect combination." L smiles in victory.

"Whatever!" Was all she could reply.

Taeyeon on the other hand was nervous, what if the Ice Princess has some emergency in the company and left her alone? What if she left her in purpose? She was about to panicked when she heard a piano. Yeah, a piano. She opens up the kitchen's door that leads outside, there was a huge yard outside covers with bermuda grass and in the middle of the field was a white semi-rest house with a grand piano. Taeyeon walks in a cement path heading straight to the girl who was playing the piano. There are palm trees surrounding the field. She smiles remembering the time during their photo-shoot in Nami island. Taeyeon stops just a few feet away from Jessica as she listen to her.

~Remember the way you made me feel

Such young love but

Something in me knew that it was real

Frozen in my head

Pictures I'm living through for now

Trying to remember all the good times

Our life was cutting through so loud

Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part paper hearts

And I'll hold a piece of yours

Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget about it

Everything is gray under these skies

Wet mascara

Hiding every cloud under a smile

When there's cameras

And I just can't reach out to tell you

That I always wonder what you're up to

Pictures I'm living through for now

Trying to remember all the good times

Our life was cutting through so loud

Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part paper hearts

And I'll hold a piece of yours

Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget

I live through pictures as if I was right there by your side

But you'll be good without me and if I could just give it some time

I'll be alright

Goodbye love, you flew right by love

Pictures I'm living through for now

Trying to remember all the good times

Our life was cutting through so loud

Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part paper hearts

And I'll hold a piece of yours

Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget ~

 

 

Taeyeon stood frozen at the ground, staring at the blonde's turn back. Mesmerize by the Ice Princess voice just now.

"Taeyeon? how long have you been there?" The blonde asks, startled.

"Huh? Not long." Taeyeon smiled. The blonde turn her back at the midget, embarrass that someone just heard her sing.

"That was a nice song." Taeyeon sat beside her in front of the piano. Jessica looks at her curiously.

"Well, I'm standing here long enough to hear you finish your song." Taeyeon scratch her thigh. The blonde turn to the other side hiding her smile.

"I'm not that a good singer you know." The blonde said in a serious face.

"But I like it." Taeyeon replied as she traces the piano keys with her thin fingers. She press the keys gently, playing a song. Jessica smiles as she watches the other girl as she closed her eyes. Just like that, listening in the piano they both enjoyed the music with their hearts dancing.

"They look perfect together." L stated.

...

...

...

"No offense but.." The cruzzer stops as he saw the spirit beside her tearing up.

"I know, It must be hard but aren't you happy if ever?" L asks, Krystal nodded her head, she's still crying though. L heaved a deep sigh before facing the spirit in front of him and embraced her with a hug, patting her back.

"It'll be okay. Just take your time; I know Jessica knows what she's doing. Let's just accept whatever may happen in the future." L smiles as the Spirit nodded her head. Crying in his arms before they disappear in the scene, teleporting somewhere.

---

Taeyeon and Jessica was sitting side by side in front of the piano, no one was talking but it’s a comfortable silent. They understand each other, through music they speak their heart.

"That was a nice piece." The blonde break the silence.

"I'm glad you enjoy Princess." They both laugh at the address.

"Let's head back inside." Jessica stood up, followed by Taeyeon. They finished dinner together, talking about music, drama, movies and etcetera. It's more like asking each other’s favorites. They we're sitting in the couch with Prince, Jung Sister's pet Dog.

"Aigoo~ Prince! Come here!" Jessica patted the floor in front of them, but the dog keeps on standing by the single couch, wagging its tail.

"Prince still loves me." Krystal smiles as she the dog's fur, not really touching it.

"Yeah, yeah!" L replied not interested.

"Prince!" Jessica called with authority this time.

"Ahaha, you're scaring him. Come here Prince~" Taeyeon spread her arms as if ready to embrace the dog. Prince run over to Taeyeon and barks three times before rolling in the floor.

"Omo~ What a cute dog." Taeyeon picks up the dog and gently the dog and started kissing it.

"Yah! Prince! I thought you love me!" Jessica pouted at the two.

"Well, I guess he love me now." Taeyeon said with a smile.

"Prince, say you love me!" Jessica whined but hear nothing from the dog.

"Ahahaha, Prince you love Taeng, right?" Taeyeon asks this time. And Prince barks happily.

"Yah! Prince, you're unfair!" The blonde whinned again.

"Hehehe, I love you too My Prince!" Taeyeon pampered kisses at the dog.

"Dork." Jessica smiles at the view.

---

 

The sunrays hit the blonde's face through the binds, she flipped facing the other side, she feels something kissing her. She opens up her one eye and smiles.

"Prince-ah~" The blonde said with a smile. 'Wait prince?' She hastily sat up in bed.

"Hey~ Morning." Taeyeon greeted who was standing by the bed. She took Prince off the bed.

"It's late already and you're still asleep. I decided to wake you up with Prince. Sorry~" Taeyeon explained. Jessica raisd her brow at the two, Taeyeon was having Prince in her arms like a lost kid.

"It's okay. Thanks anyway." Jessica smiled at her. Taeyeon let out a sigh.

"We're you worried that much?" The blonde chuckled.

"Yeah. I thought you'll be mad." Taeyeon nodded her head, scratching Prince's fur.

"Hahaha, not in the mood to be mad early in the morning." The blonde replied.

"I already prepared a breakfast, you can come down after showering."

"Do i smell bad?" Jessica asks, joking.

"Eh? Of course not! I'm just`..."

"No need to be defensive. Okay? hahaha. I'll be there in a few minutes." The blonde patted her shoulder before heading to the bathroom.

---

Meanwhile in a restaurant, a Security Guard handed some CCTV footage to a tall, well-built and a middle age man. The middle age man furrows his brow as he watches the footage, his fists clench by the table. Anger built in his mind and slam the table.

"Thank you for showing me this. You can go now." Then man handed some bills to the security before he leaves.

---

Back at the JeK house, Taeyeon was playing with prince while Jessica was watching them with a smile in her face. Maybe, just maybe everything's going to be fine. Just then, her phone beeps indicating a message. She opens and read it, her eyes went wide, shock.

"Taeyeon?! We have to head back home." Jessica said in a hurry as she went to her room and packs her things.

 

 

 

A//N: Hey~ Ahahaha, another update yooohoo! Dunno if that’s enough TaengSic for you guys. But, dont worry this is just the beginning. Hehehe..

Call this as an early Christmas update gift, dunno if I'll be able to update next week, But I'll try my best to, since exam week is next week, gotta study something. Hehehe.. Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys.. :D

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING and VOTING, I'm so overwhelmed by your comments that I want to update as soon as I can. Hehehe, BTW, to all new subscriber, Welcome to my crazy Story.. :)

Comments, negative/violence xD reactions and corrections are most welcome.. and before I forgot. I'm sorry for the errors.. :)

 

 

EyesmileMaomao@Your Service..^^