Chapter 30 - Almost (Should have been us)

Yes! I do

[New York(University of Medicine)]

"Sewing the wound, scissors please."

"here Doc Kim."

"finishing the operation, 1 hour and 30 seconds. Success."

A round of applause echoes the operatin room as soon as a certain blonde finishes the operation.

"Well done, Kim. As expected from you." A voice from the System congratulate her in her 3rd successful surgery evaluation. The blonde bow before leaving the room.

" Taeyeonie~" The blonde looks back and smile seeing the Directors daughter waiting for her.

"Jisoo-ah, have you been waiting that long??"

"I juSt came in a couple of minutes before you. Want to grab some coffee? If you're free." The girl wears a intern uniform, red hair, cute voice and has a crush on the blonde.

"I'll be free for an hour."

"Thats a yes then?? Yeaaaah! Hahaha, lets go out.." The younger girl exclaimed. Leaving the hospital, they headed to the nearest Starbucks just across the street from their hospital.

"The usual Taeyeonie?" Jisoo asks as they scan for a drink.

"Sure.." The blonde nodded.

"1 Choco Caramel and Macchiato please."

 

[Back in Korea]

 

"Ladies and gentlemen of the board, the new collection of our summer wear. Any problems and question so far before we launch it?" Silence and nods filles the room as the CEO finishes her presentation for their summer collection.

"I take that as a no? So, I guess we can go on with our photoshoot. Thats all, meeting dismiss." The CEO let out a deep sigh and head outside.

"Miss jung, You're plane is ready to go tomorrow morning." Her secretary approaches her as ahe handed the schedule of the company's private plane.

"Thanks Na Eun-ah." The CEO smiles before heading outside.

"Jessie~" The CEO smiles as she turns to see her bestfriend. Tiffang has been there by her side since then, from the moment Taeyeon left, until the divorce until now. She even took a month leave from her agency just to be with the CEO..

"Fany-ah~ look at the crowd you've gather." The CEO shakes her head pointing at fany's fans.

"that's how they love me, im gorgeous you know.?" Tiffany smirks.

"ah, really? let's just go home." the CEO sighs. . . .

 

"Jessie?~ why didn't you told me you're going overseas?? " Tiffany complaint as she helps the CEO pack her luggage.

"It's just for a shoot fany-ah~ I'll be back after a week."

"Still, you should have atleast told me,so i can go with you."

"I dont want to ruin your date with your special someone."

"Yah! he's not a someone.."

"yet, but you'll still end up together anyway." the CEO cuts her off.

"Jessie? ~ thats not the point here."

"Fany-ah~ I'll be fine. They'll be providing me bodyguard and a tour guide anyway though i dont even know why cause i dont need one. I know how to take care of myself, okay? "

"I just dont feel right letting you go alone."

"I'm not alone, knowing that you cared is enough for me. I dont want to trouble you anymore."

"You're not trouble to me, you know that."

"I know and thanks for that." . . . . . . .

 

(The next morning..)

"Take care always Jessie~"

"I will, you too and good luck on your date."

"Thanks, call me once you arrived and if anything happens, okay?" Tiffany blushes as she hugs her friend.

"Bye! I'll see you next week." The Ceo then headed to their private plane.

"Welcome Miss Jung, have a nice flight, just call us if you need something." A private Steward greeted the CEO as she enter the plane.. Hours passed by and they arrived at New York. The CEO was walking towards a taxi when a young looking american girl approaches her.

"Miss Jung?"

"Yes?" " I'm Shannon of Williams Agency. I'm here to you starting today. Please go this way." She was wearing a white dress with her black sneakers. @ shoulder length blonde hair and younger than the CEO. The CEO followed her to a limousine and a youngman open the door for the both of them while the other man brought her luggage for her.

"you'll be staying in 70 Park Avenue Hotel near NYU. It's also near the agency that's why we choose that hotel. Do you have a place you want to go miss? or we'll just go directly to your hotel?" Shannon explained as they headed to the said hotel.

"I think I'll have to rest first." The CEO smiles a bit as she look over the window. -----------

 

"Welcome to 70 Park Avenue Hotel, please enjoy your stay." The receptionist greeted them as they lead them to the 9th floor.

"Your room key Miss Jung, You'll be staying in room 103. I'll be staying beside your room, and if you need anything just call me." Shannon then handed the key to the CEO.

"Thanks, i'll ring you once i need something." "Goodnight Miss Jung. Have a nice rest." Shannon bowed as the CEO entered the room.

 

-------------

 

"Morning Miss Jung, how's your night? I hope you rest well." Shannon greeted with a bow as soon as thr CEO went out of her room.

"Well, i did. How about you?"

"Huh? well i did rest well.." . . . . .

*snap *snap

The camera flashing at every angle in front and beside the model as Jessica the photoshoot, she's just watching the model poses for the camera with knitted brows.

"Is everthing alright Miss Jung?" Shannon asks beside her.

"Huh? Yeah. It's just that, do you have other models? I want to see them." The CEO replied with a sigh.

"Sure, you can follow me to their dressing room." Shannon pointed as she lead the way. Everyone in the room brvame silence and get backs to retouching their make-up. The CEO sighs and nodded her head. The day went by, still the CEO looks confused and bothered.

"Is there a problem in our models Miss Jung? I can see your worries." Shannon asks as they drive the CEO back to her hotel after finishing her dinner with the Directors of the agency.

"Oh? I'm sorry. It's just that I can't seem to find the right model for my last design. I need a boyish and fierce but innocent looking model." The CEO sighs and look at the window again.

"Is there someone who look like that?" Shannon asks curiously.The CEO look at her and smiles.

"There is."

"Then that means you know that person? Why not asks that person?" Shannon shrugged.

"Because I no longer can." The CEO smiles sadly

 

. . . . . .

"Goodnight Miss Jung. I'll see you tommorrow." Shannon bowed as she waits the CEO enters her room.

 

-------

 

"Taeyeonnie~"

 

"Ne Jisso-ah?" Taeyeon smiles seeing her junior skipping as she approach her.

 

"Are you free for tonight? Dad wants to invite you for a dinner."

 

"Huh? A dinner?"

 

"Yeah. You know?"

 

"I'll check my schedule, i'll ring once i had a free night."

 

"Thanks Taeyeonnie. I'll be going then."

 

"Bye."

 

----

 

"Can you do this pose and this? and that? blah blah blah.." Jessica instructed the model but seems unsatisfied.

 

"Okay, that's all a wrap. Let's continue tommorrow." Shannon cuts the photoshoot and smiles at the CEO.

 

"Let's go grab something?" She asks and lead the way.

The CEO said nothing but complies, Shannon lead her to a coffee shop near the hotel.

 

"Welcome to Starbucks Coffee, can i have your order miss?" The girl behind the counter greeted them with a smile.

 

"Choco Caramel." The CEO ordered, she waited for Shannon to ordered before settling down to a table beside the window.

 

"I belive your not satisfied with the models, right?" Shannon break the silence.

 

"Yeah, kind of."

 

"But you're looking for someone thats hard to find. Is there someone you had in mind? we could talk to that person and offer her a big time." Shannon lean her elbow by the table.

 

"Well, I know  person. But i don't know if she'll approve."

 

"Just tell me."

 

"You"

 

""

""

""

""

""

"You got to be kidding me Miss Jung? I'm not.."

 

"I know you're not a model but you look like one." The CEO furrows her brow as she watch outside.

Shannonfollows her gaze and saw two young girls approaching the coffee shop. She notice the CEO fidgeted in her seat.

 

"Are you okay, Miss Jung?"

 

"Huh? yeah, i'm fine." The CEO, she stood up as soon as their order came.

 

"Let's go? I think I forgot something." The CEO then leaves.

 

------

 

"Taeyeonnie? Let's go?"

 

"Wait Jisso-ah. Can i stop by the coffee shop first?"

 

"Sure, I'm glad you're free tonight."

 

Jisoo's hands on Taeyeon's one as they walk together to the coffee shop.

 

"Morning Miss. What i get you?" The counter asks them.... when..

 

"Miss Jung, wait." Taeyeon frozes in her spot as she quickly turn back and saw two ladies exiting the coffee shop. Her heart beats so loud and crazily as she saw a familiar figure walking away, being chased by a blonde. She immediately walks towards the exit and hurries to catch up to the two run away ladies.

 

She's nervous but happy and no one knows what that feeling is. But it was too late, she saw the two ladies enter a car and quickly drives off. It pass by her and she saw her. The woman she left in Seoul, the one who owns her heart and still do. Leaving her, avoiding her, maybe.

 

"Taeyeonnie? Are you okay? Why did you run out?" Jisoo was panting as she stood beside the latter. Taeyeon just look at the ground and shook her head.

 

"Nothing. Let's go."

 

----

 

"Goodnight Miss Jung." Shannon bowed but received nothing from the CEO as she enters her room. Jessica jump to her bed facing it. Unknowingly, tears stream down in her face.

 

 Weeks passed by, the photoshoot became successful, with Shannon being the model. The photographers and the company approved i anyway.

----

 

"Jessie~? My gosh I missed you." Tiffany exclaimed as she embraced her bestfriend in the airport.

 

"I missed you too Pany-ah." The CEO smiles sadly.

 

"You're not fine. What happened?" TIffany groaned as she hugs the CEO again.

 

The CEO told her everything including seeing Taeyeon again, the CEO again, cried all night.

 

----

 

 

 

A//N: HEY GUYS? HAHAHAHA, I KNOW I'VE BEEN MISSING IN ACTION FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS, AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT..

IT'S JUST, I HAVEN'T GOT MY LAPTOP BACK AND I'M USING MY PHONE IN WRITING MY STORIES AND IT'S REALLY HARD.. 

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER TOO. I'LL PAY YOU BACK GUYS ONCE I GOT STABLE IN WRITING AGAIN CAUSE I'M REALLY REALLY BUSY FOR OUR 3 TITLE DEFENSE.. HOPE YOU'LL STILL WAIT FIR MY STORY AND PLEAE DO FORGIVE ME, FOR THE ERRORS TOO, MIANHAE :c  ...

I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS NEXT TIME. SORRY AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING.. GOODNIGHT AND GODBLESS..

 

EYESMILEMAOMAO@YOUR SERVICE^^