Chapter 3 - Teasing Game

Yes! I do

I stood up and walk toward him.

"n..e?" he stummer and look up to me. I smile in my head you're gonna give up soon Taejoon. I sat on his lap and look at him in the eyes.

"what are you doing?" He ask leaning backward.

"You know what im trying to do." I snake my arms around his neck which he follow with his gaze. "I don't know.." He tenses up as I lean my forehead against his and touches our nose.

"It's our first night as a married couple, and you know what they do during their first night, right?" I ask biting my lower lips. 

                                            =TAEYEON's POV=

She bit her lower lips and started tilting her head. I lean backward a bit.

"we're going to fall if you keep on doing that you know. And on the other hand, it would be nice doing our thing lying down,right?" She said seductively as she trace my face with her fingers. ! I'm a woman okay, I'm straight! I'm a girl! I'm a lady. You can't be tempted Kim Taeyeon!

"Taejoon~" She exhales in my neck. ! My whole body shivers by her action.

"Taejoon~" She calls again, this time she's facing me biting her lower lips again with those seductive eyes. She lean forward and let our nose touches each other.

"I like your eyes Tae~." she smile and close her eyes as she closes our gap. What the! My eyes went wide open when I feel her soft lips touches my neck. My  whole body tenses up like a frozen ice in the middle of antartic ocean.

"Tae~" She called lazily, I just hum in response. She stood up from my lap. Wae? I ask in my head why did she stop, but isn't it a good thing? She sat on the bed and face me, she just stare at me for almost a minute.

"You should breath Tae, I don't want to be sent to jail by killing you." She sigh and layback on the bed covering her whole body with the blanket. Weird though, I headed to the bathroom and wash my face. I look at my face by the mirror, do I really have a nice eyes? I lean forward and look at my eyes. Why am I even thinking what she said about my eyes. I sigh and take off my false hair or should I cal it Wig. I let my long black hair fall to my shoulder and took a bath.

----

After an hour of fixing myself as Taejoon I went to our room again and notice the latter still cover with blanket. I creep beside her silently and put some blanket on my body.

---

I woke up and check the time, It's already 08:00 in the morning. I yawn and spread my arms open when i hit something beside.

"ouch!" I flinch when someone slap me back.

"You should get up if you don't want to sleep anymore! you're disturbing me!" The latter Kick me off.

"Okay okay, just stop kicking me." I got up lazily from bed.

"I still don't want to get up yet" I pouted to myself.

"Wae? You want to have fun with me this time?" She asks as she turn to see me.

"Eh? No tha..nks I should get up and prepare the meal." I dash to the kitchen and see if there's something nice to eat in the kitchen, just to find myself munching  a overcooked toasted bread and a glass of milk.

"Yeah, don't worry I can still do it while on vacation. This is not an option anyway." I hear the latter talking to her phone as she came to the kitchen.

"I know, I told you, you goy nothing to worry about it. I can finish it on time, okay?" She said as she drank a litter of milk. Wow! what a heavy drinker.

"yeah, okay. Bye!" She sigh  the moment she hung up the phone. I look at her from head to toe. She was wearing a camouflage shorts and a tiger skin T shirt that matches well with her short and skintone. I look at her face just when I met her eyes. ! she caught me eyeing her. I turn back to mt burned bread and I see her smirk beside me.

 

"Wow! nice breakfast, huh?" She sais sarcastically.

"well, I don't know how to cook. You should have cook for me, since it's your job as a wife." I said matter factly.

"Sorry Babe, can't do that, got a lot of things to do." She said waving her phone and wink at me before heading to the living room. What? Babe?  did she just call me that? Taejoon! I'm going to kill you for dragging me into this.

                                       =AUTHOR's POV=

Jessica sat in front of the study table near the living room facing her laptop and started finishing her project proposal for the new project of Eclare. An hour later Taeyeon sat in the couch and watch some T.V. The latter got bored and play some song in the Music player, she turn the volume higher and started to evolve with music.

"Yah! can you shut that music up! I'm trying to work here!" The girl shouted.

"What?" the latter shouted back. Jessica just shake her head and stod up from her chair, she walk toward the man in front of her and took the remote away.

"Yah! why did you turn it off?" The latter whinned

"SHUT UP or I'll kill you. Midget." The Ice Princess shot her an ice glare which shut the latter off.

Meanwhile a pair of two eyes watching then we're so pissed off..!! 

 

 

 

 

A\\N:  hey guys I'm back with the third chapter.. hehe.. hope you enjoy that chapter guysss... :)

EyesmileMaoMao at your service.. :)