Chapter 35 - I'm Happy as long as You're Happy

Yes! I do

BE HAPPY

 

“No matter how long we’ve been part, you are always here in my heart.

No matter how far away you are, I will always cherish you from afar.”

 

 

“Sica~ you’re going out? I thought you already finished everything yesterday?” Taeyeon asks when the CEO went out of the room, wearing a long sleeves neatly curled up in the wrist, ripped jeans, pair of sneakers and a sunglasses.

 

“I have somewhere to go. You want to come?” The CEO replied as she opens the refrigerator for a drink.

 

“Be ready in five minutes.” Taeyeon bolted up and quickly headed to the bathroom.

Five minutes later, Taeyeon appeared wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, pair of Nike shoe and a cap.

 

“I’m ready.” Taeyeon smiles, grinning like a kid.

 

“Let’s go. And I’m driving.” The CEO glared at the Doctor.

 

“Okay, did you bring your meds?” Taeyeon checks her backpack just in case.

 

“Yes Doc, I did.” The CEO went out followed by Taeyeon.

“Where are we going anyway?” Taeyeon asks as the CEO starts the engine and gears off.

 

“It’s a secret.” The CEO smiles but keep her eyes on the road.

 

After an hour and thirty minutes of travel, the CEO parks her car beside the gate of a building. It’s a three story building that looks like a school. Kids we’re playing balls and house on the right side while others was playing musical instruments on the left side.

 

“Oh? Sooyeonnie~” A young child, who was playing the violin exclaimed. All the children look at our direction and runs towards Jessica exclaiming.

 

“Sooyeon Unnie~ we missed you.” The oldest, 17 years old girl hugs Jessica as she finishes hugging all almost thirty of them.

 

“I missed you too guys. How’ve you been?” The CEO smiles as she sat on the ground and took a child to her lap.

 

“We’re fine.” The oldest girl replied with a smile. Minutes later, some nuns appeared from inside.

 

“Miss Jung~ it’s been a while since your last visit.” The mother superior bowed to the CEO which the CEO responds with a bow.

 

“I know, that’s why I came before I go back to Seoul.” The CEO replied.

 

“Who is she?” The oldest girl asks, pointing to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiles at them as they all looks at her.

 

“Oh? I forgot~ everyone this is Taeyeon Unnie~ she’s my~” the CEO paused.

 

“I’m her friend. And a guardian.” Taeyeon cut-in.

 

“It’s been a while since you brought a visitor here except Young Soojung and Miss Hwang. I’m glad you’ve made friends and this girl is lucky here since you’ve never let anyone set foot here.” The mother superior said with a smile.

 

“Well, she’s with me here in Jeju, so I have to bring her here.” The CEO shrugs.

 

“Is that so” The mother superior smiles knowing the CEO since high school, the year when the CEO started a foundation on their charity.

 

“Hi! I’m Mother Superior Kim, It’s nice to meet you.”

 

“Annyeong haseyo Mother Superior.” Taeyeon bowed who knows how many times. -_-

 

“Just call me sister Kim, Sooyeon call me that anyway.” Sister Kim, smiles.

 

“O.. okay~” Taeyeon bowed again.”

 

“Sooyeonnie~ will you sing for us? We missed your voiced, really.” Another kid pouted. The CEO look at Taeyeon before nodding to the kids.

 

“Okay, I’ll follow you in the music hall, go there now.” The CEO smiles before turning to Taeyeon.

 

“You’re not going there.” The CEO warned her.

 

“What? Why not? I want to listen to your voice too.” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“No!” The CEO glared at her.

 

“Sooyeon-ah~ come on! Taeyeon! Let’s go.” Sister Kim called.

 

“See? I’m going too.” Taeyeon stick her tongue out and run to Sister Kim.

 

“Sister Kim~ she’s not going in there~” The CEO whined.

 

“Why not? She’ll be alone if we left her here. Let’s go.” Sister Kim led the way which Taeyeon follows closely with a smile on her face. They enter a large hall with a grand piano on the stage a lot of musical instruments surrounding it. The CEO sighs before headed to the stage and sat in front of the piano. Taeyeon was sitting in the far end chair along. The CEO glared at her before opening the cover of the piano keys.

Her soft delicate fingers touch the keyboards and it gives out a beautiful melody.

~ Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do
I'll still feel you here
'Til the moment I'm gone.

 

“How would I know? If you’re back for the good, If you’re back to love and not to hurt me again. How would I know if your love is true when you’ve hurt me before? Tell me.”

 

You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything
So much than to drown in your love
And not feel your reign.

 

“You know I love you, you know I still do, maybe that’s why you’re back with me, to play with my stupid heart. To play games, and yet my heart still wants you even though you’ve hurt it before.”

 

Set me free, leave me be.
I don't want to fall another moment
Into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall,
Just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

 

“Can’t you just let me go? Set me free from this pain that I’m feeling right now? I love but I can’t. Can’t you just let me go from this feeling? Don’t make me fall in love with you anymore. Don’t make me fall deeper for you.”

 

You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.
When I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while
And all my fragile strength is gone.

 

“You know everything about me, my past, my weakness and strength. You’ve known for that little while we’ve been together, back when I was yours and you we’re mine, back to where before you broke my heart, back to when I loved you. Until now I’m still fool enough to love you.”

 

Set me free, leave me be.
I don't want to fall another moment
Into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall,
Just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me

 

“Why is it that hard to fall out of love from you? Why does my heart still races for you every time I see you? Why does my stupid heart keeps on falling for you even if I said no? why? Why do I have to fall for you, even if it hurts, I can’t!”

 

I live here on my knees
As I try to make you see that
You're everything I think
I need here on the ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe
Though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know
Is that you're keeping me down.

Keeping me down.
You're on to me,
You're on to me,
All over
Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.~

 

 

The children clap their hands and shouted The CEO’s name in return, obviously missing the CEO. The nuns prepared a lunch for them and they eat with the children. YooJung, who was the oldest among the children sat with Jessica and Taeyeon who was talking about Hayeon and Taeyeon’s family.

 

“Wow? I really want to meet Hayeon, she must be cool.” The kid smiles at the two.

 

“Maybe next time, we’ll bring her here or we’ll take you to Seoul with us, you have to go to college next 2 years anyways.” The CEO stated with a smile.

 

“Really? I’m going to Seoul? I would love that.” YooJung exclaimed in excitement.

 

They spend the afternoon playing with the kids, running, (thought Jessica did was walking and hiding behind Taeyeon.) playing hide and seek and teaching the kids some musical instruments.

The CEO was playing with the kids surrounding her when her heads feel a bit lighter, dizzy and she can feel her world spinning.

 

“Tae?” She tried calling the doctor who was talking to YooJung.

 

“Taeyeon~” The CEO repeated as she was about to fall.

 

Taeyeon who was talking to YooJung saw the CEO calling her, her eyes widen when she saw the CEO was about to fall, she quickly stood up from her chair and run to the CEO before it falls to the ground.

 

“Sica~”

“Sica! Are you alright? Damn! Sister Kim~ do you have a clinic here?” Taeyeon quickly carry Jessica bridal style as she approaches the nuns.

 

“Follow me.” Sister Kim, was running as they head to the infirmary. Taeyeon gently put the CEO on the bed and looks for some medical supplies.

 

“Aren’t we supposed to call a doctor?” Sister Kim asks, as she watch Taeyeon took some injections and mixed some medicines in it.

“I’m a doctor, Sister Kim, don’t worry.” Taeyeon smiles as she assures the Nun and saw the kids watching. Sister Kim knew what Taeyeon meant and left the two leaving YooJung in case she needs some assistant.

 

“YooJung? Can you give me flash?” Taeyeon called as she carefully inject the CEO the mixed medicines.

 

“Here Unnie. Will Sooyeonnie be okay?” YooJung asks as Taeyeon checks the CEO retina for some responds.

 

“She’ll be fine. She just needs some rest and a lot of healthy foods, you know she’s a picky eater, right? She’ll be alright.” Taeyeon smiles at the young girl before taking the CEO’s blood pressure and checking the CEO’s heartbeat too.

 

“She’ll be awake in no time, she just passed out because of the stressed. Don’t worry.” Taeyeon told the nuns and the children outside.

 

“Okay, we’ll leave you alone then, you both have to go back as soon as she wakes up for her to rests.” Sister Kim smiles before leaving with the kids. Taeyeon went beside the CEO and stares at her.

 

“You Pabo! How could you still force yourself to go her when you’re not feeling well? Are you that crazy? You should watch out for your health too.” Taeyeon sighs and kissed the CEO’s forehead.

 

*

“I’m so sorry for making you worried guys. Sister. I’m just a little stressed that’s all. No need to worry that much.” Jessica apologized as they head to the parking lot.

 

“You should rest a lot Sooyeonnie~ and eat healthy foods. Taeyeon Unnie told me you don’t rest and don’t eat healthy foods.” YooJung pouted, which makes the CEO glared at Taeyeon.

 

“I’ll be alright YooJung-ah~ don’t worry too much and just do a good job always here, okay? Study hard always.” The CEo patted her head and smiles.

 

“Of course~ I’m gonna be successful like you Unnie.” YooJung grins.

 

“That’s the spirit! I have to go, okay? Always listen to Sister Kim and be good.” The CEO reminded them for the last time.

 

“We will, taka care Unnie.” YooJung Kissed her goodbye and headed inside.

 

“Thank you for visiting us Sooyeon even though you don’t feel that fine. The kids really missed you so much, but still please take good care of your health, you’re a sunshine for us. Taeyeon please take care of Miss Jung.” Sister Kim smiles at Taeyeon who bowed at them.

 

“I’ll take good care, don’t worry Sister Kim. Bye~ I’ll see you again soon.” Jessica waved at the kids goodbye before sitting in the front seat, Taeyeon was driving this time.

The drive back home was quiet, Taeyeon was focused on driving while the CEO was watching the scenery outside when they passed by a maze park.

 

“Taeyeon~ stop the car here!” The CEO turns to the Doctor which  looks at her curiously but follows the CEO anyways.

 

“Why?”

 

“I want to go there.” The CEO pointed at the maze.

 

“Sica-ah~ you need to rest, you’re getting paler.” Taeyeon said with a worried voice.

 

“I’ll be fine, I still can handle this. I just want some fresh air and I really want to go there.” The CEO stated.

 

“But~”

 

“Please?” The CEO pouted which makes Taeyeon sighs.

 

“Fine.” They both walks in the maze park and stroll around.

 

“Wait for me here, okay? I’ll just buy some drinks.” Taeyeon patted the CEO’s head before running. Jessica was sitting in a bench facing a fountain in the middle of the maze, the fountain was a wishing well and surrounded with green tall grass. There’s a lot of coins in the fountain. ‘A lot of people wished in it huh? I wonder if one come true?’ The CEO thought to herself. She was lost in her thought when she didn’t notice someone opposite to her in the fountain.

“Unnie~”

Jessica looks up, her eyes widened in shock as her tears fall down. ‘Is this a dream?’

 

 

 

 

A//N: Tada! Hahahahaha~ nanananana~ how was it? How was the chapter guys? Hehehe, hope you’re enjoying this lame story.. L and yeah, I’ll update later soon.. J I’ll be back in a heartbeat.. J

 

EyesmileMaomao@ Your Service Here.. ^^