Chapter 11

Yes! I do

A//N: Hi guys... uhmm. the previous chapter was Jessica remembering Soojung.. Hehehe, I guess you're all confuse about that.. mianhae.. :) 

hope you'll like this chap.. :D

 

 

The three young ladies we're laughing and smiling during their lunch by the poolside.
"Unni~ your gonna call my oppa Yeobu, right?" The younger of them said with a smile.
"Tch! I want to kill that impostor!" A certain black haired girl glared at the happy sight.
"Yah! Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Don't cha' dare Called that impostor Yeobu, she's not your freaking husband!" The black haired girl said being annoyed by the Trio's laughther.
"Hey! Stop saying such bad things to your in-law's." A certain slim and tall guy, who was wearing an all black tuxedo appeared in front of the pissed off girl.
"Shut up! You crazy Angel or whatever.!" The black haired girl Hissed.
"Here we go again, I told you I'm not an angel. I'm a Cruzzer, I guide those people who has lost their way after they passed away." The Cruzzer guy explain.
"Whatever! Why are you here anyway? Don't have any schedule?" The black haired girl Shoo him away.
"That's why you can't proceed to your next life, you're still a bad person, or I might say a bad Spirit. Well, Your sister have been improving since that accident, at least she's smiling now." The Cruzzer guy stated.
"I know. And I don't like it." Tha black haired stared at her sister and the two siblings.
"Don't you want your sister to be happy?" The Cruzzer guy furrows his brow.
"It's not like that. I just don't want my sister laughing because of some impostor." The black haired girl sigh.
"You're selfish, you know that? why don't you just let your sister be happy? huh, Krystal Jung Soojung?" The Cruzzer said as he gaze at the lovely sight.
"I want my sister to be happy more than anything in this world. It's just, not with that impostor and her crazy Brother who can't face his own problem." Krystal shouted a bit.

[KRYSTAL]
"unnie~ promise me, you'll be happy." Those we're my last word to my sister before I close my eyes. There was no light, only darkness surrounding me.
I shouted but no sound came out of my mouth. 'Is this hell?' I thought, my Tears we're rushing in my eyes.
It hurts! Why do I have to leave my sister like that? Why do I have to die like this?
I kneel on the groound, weeping and weeping, I thought when you die you can't feel anything? But why do I still feel every single pain of my life?
My knees got weakier until my body fall on the ground. I was lying in cold ground, alone, with no one to comfort and lend me a shoulder.
And just like that, I close my eyes and all went all black, again.
I open my eyes and blink three times.
"Am I in heaven? Why is it so bright? Who turn on the lights?" I yelled and get up from the bed. Bed? O thought I was lying on a cold ground?
I look around to see if anyone is around but, there's none. Again, i cried and hug my knees, If only my unnie is here, I won't be alone.
I shook my head, No, No I can't think like this, unnie must live and be happy even without me.
I look at the bed. It was neat and clean, white bedsheets and blankets. I laydown again and started to close my eyes.
"Aigoo! Look at this Woman! Sleeping even in this state!"
"Yah!" I open my eyes upon hearing a voice.
"Aaahhh!! You ert!" I yelled and slap the person in front of me, who wouldn't! He was staring at me with our face just a few inches away.
"Oww! that hurts! how can such a girl like you hit like that?" He stood up and massage his face which has redden like a tomato at the moment.
"Who wouldn't do that? You we're staring at me like you we're going to kiss me.!" I shouted.
"Yah! no need to shout! and who said I'm going to kiss you? In your dreams! I was just studying your face!" The youngman Shouted back.
"What for? Why are you studying my face that close?!" I yelled back.
"Stop yelling will you?" He said in a calm voice. Wow! change of behavior that fast?
"I'm the 49th Cruzzer, My name is Kim Myungsoo but, you can call me by my codename, L." The youngman introduce properly.
"I see. Im~"
"You're Krystal Jung Soojung, only sister of Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I know and you Died two days from now, that's why you're here." L, The Cruzzer interrupted.
"You know me? Are you a stalker?" I gasp pointing at myself.
"Obviously, but I'm not a stalker! as I told you, I'm a cruzzer, you know. I'm a guardian of those spirit who has lost their way after they died. In short, spirit like you. I'm here to help you find your way either, heaven or hell, It's always your choice." L, explain.
"In short,You're a Death Angel?" My eyes widened and tried to hide under the sheets.
"I told you, I'm a Cruzzer, I'm no Death angel or something you watch from T.V or read in comics. Got that?" L frown.
"Okay! Whatever you Death Cruzzer!" I stood up and started to walk away.
"And where are you going?"
"what the fu'kin! how'd you do that?" I covered my mouth as he appeared in front of me. I look back to where he was standing before.
"I'm a Cruzzer, and just like an angel that you've watch in movies I do what their powers can." L explain.
"I see, that means you can go wherever you want and do whatever you can?" I ask, It was amazing. Maybe, I could ask him to bring me back to life. In movies they do that.
"I~"
"No, I don't have a power to bring you back to life. In fact your body already turn to ashes, just yesterday." L cut-in as if he read my mind. Wow! amazing!
Just then we we're standing at our house, my unnie~ devastated, crying, skinnier than before. Mom and Dad, stressed, all because of me.
"Unnie~" I called and hug her but, just like in movies, my body just passed her.
I want to hug her, to tell her that I'm okay and I'm right here beside her. I was about to cry when we came back to the white room earlier.
"Now, Here is a Phone, It has an emergency call made only to call me if you need some help, okay? you can't touch anthing, obviously. People can't see you also. All you can do is to see them and hear them. You can't interfere with them nor I will help you with your earthly matters. That would cause me trouble in the future. But, Remember always, you are still here because theres something that keep on holding you and if you fulfill that emptiness in your heart, you can proceed to where you're headed to." L explains.

Present (KRYSTAL's POV)
"Aigoo, Why do you keep on shouting at me?" He massage his nostril keeping his cool. I don't even know why I'm mad at him all the time either.
"Nothing, Cause you seems like you can't hear." I shouted at his ear.
"Yah! jjinja? You know what? You're the most annoying spirit I've ever handle. And you're the only spirit who still took this long to stay here. This is once in a Cruzzer's time to happen." He scoffed.
"Wae? You're in a hurry to make me leave?" I rolled my eyes.
"Of course I am. So, I could handle someone who's doesn't nag and shout at me!" He yelled.
"Tch! then why don't you just switch with the other Cruzzer?" I crossed my arms. 'But, please don't!'
"That's impossible" He sigh.
"Okay, Ye,, Yeobu" Jessica said being hesitant.
"YAh! why are you listening to that ugly duckling! their just pretending.!" I shouted until my throat hurts.
"Whatever! they can't hear you anyway. NO matter you're hurt or ruin your vocal chords." He stated matter-of factly.
"I know! Just Shut up, will you?" I hissed and started to walk away.
"You're leaving? I'll be off then" He wave and smiled dorkily.
"Yah! Don't you dare leave me! I don't like being left out.!" I yelled, But too late he was gone.
I sigh and sat by the side of the pool.
"Tch! I wish there's someone who can understand me" I shouted at no one at all.
"Waeyo!" I yelled again.
"Yah! stop shouting! you're breaking my eardrums!" L appeared behind me.
"I thought you already left?" I stood up and face him.
"You don't know? no matter how far I'll go, I can still hear your voice, you know? So please keep quiet. I'm tyring to concentrate." He scolded like a teacher in Math trying to kill his students with his crazy explanations.
"Sorry, didn't know that." I apologize as I roll my eyes.
"So, now you know. Keep quiet, okay?" He said in a calm voice.
"Wait! Don't leave me here!" I block his way, which is useless. He can just disappear whenever he likes.
"Wae?" He ruffled his hair.
"I don't like being alone. I feel like a crazy talking to myself." I said not looking at him.
"Then, go and find some interesting thing to do, don't just stand there and guard your sister, she's old enough to take care of herself." He stated. I look at my sister smiling awkwardly and turn my gaze back to this Cruzzer angel of death and sigh.
"Okay, can you bring me with you then?" I sigh. L just look at me furrowing his brows.
"What?" I ask sarcastically.
"You sure? That's a new word after all these years." He shook his head, mocking me.
"I'm sure, can we just go?" Me, being pissed off.
"Okay, let's go then." He took my hand and we we're now standing in a middle of a room.
"What is this place?" I asks as I look around.
"Seriously? It's a music room isn't it obvious?" He asks sarcatically.
"I'm just making sure if we're in the right place. I never thought you'll be a musician or what? hahaha, angel like you? A poet?" I laugh and look at him, he was expressionless.
"Just make yourself comfortable." Was his only reply, he then started to walk away.
"Hey! L~sshi! where are you going?" I shouted.
"To get some fresh air. I'll be back, Don't want to argue." He then disappead in front of me.
I sigh and sat in front of a piano. Why does he has to leave? what's the point of bringing me here? Tch!
I trace the piano with my finger and close my eyes, let the tears fall down.
"We used to play music together, but now, You've quit because of me. I wish I could see you play a music with a smile on your face again. That's all I could ever want." I open the piano keys and started playing it.

~ I love you
although you are not beside me at the moment
Because you're here, my world is filled with happiness
Don't ever forget, wherever you are
Please remember my love.

I love you, I love you
Because of you I'm like this
Because of you I cry these tears
Although I may never see you again
I'll be alright 'cause I love you

I'm sorry, I'm sorry
Because of me you must've been tired
Because of me you must've been hurt like a fool
I think I know now
The person my heart wants, It's you,
I love you Forever ~


"So? you play piano too?" Said A voice from behind me.
"Yeah, I think I still can." I replied, I didn't bother to look back, there's only one person who can come here, well not really a person.
"I see." He sat beside and played some chords, it sounded familiar, I just can't remenber where I've heard it.
"What's the title of that song?" I asks, he was still playing that familiar song.
"Wae? Is it familiar? It's your job to find out." He stood up and smile, Yeah, What?
"Did you just smile?" I stood beside him but he turn away and face me with his serious face again.
"Yah! you smiled, right?" I keep on asking.
"I don't know what your talking about." He shook his head with his serious face.
"I saw it, hahaha So angel do smile." I said with a laugh.
"I'm not an angel. How many times do I have to told you?" He sigh and turn his back at me.
"Yah! don't you dare leave me here!" I ran to catch up with him.
"You should go back to guarding your sister." He stated.
"Wae? Did something happened?" I asks panicking.
"Does something need to happen before you go back there? Of course! so you can leave me here in peace." He groan.
"Don't want to. Don't want to see those traitor."
"It's not taeyeon's fault, She was just a kind sister that's why she agreed." He defended.
"Whatever!" I roll my eyes and sat on the sofa.
"Just let things happen their way, What if they're really for each other? Just be happy for them, in fact it's just a contract marriage anyway." He stated matter-of factly.
"I.. don't know." I sigh. How can I just watch my sister being fooled by the Kim's. I can't even protect her.
"You don't remember everything when you're still alive, right?" He suddenly asks.
"Well, I really don't remember everything. All I know is just we're rich and I love my sister, you know." I look at him and he just nod.
"You don't remember anything about your parents?"
"Well, just a bit. Why?" I shrugged.
"It's part of me being dead that I can't remember it, right?" I added.
"No, The truth is. Once people die, they forget all those memories. And only happiness and the people they love will remain." He explained.
"So, you mean I hate my parents?" I gasped.
"It's not like that. Maybe, you just don't like them, you know some quarrel between families are common in rich people."
"But.... Can't I recover my memories again?"
"What? Recover? Is this some kind of hospital?" He asks sarcastically.
"That's why I'm asking!" I yelled.
"Okay! Stop shouting! It's up to the dead if they'll be able to remember it. In short, It's up to you." He pointed at me.
It's up to me, huh?
"Yeah, It's up to you if you want to remember the pain!" He sigh and stood up.
"Let's go back to your sister, they'll be finish in a minute." I rush to catch up with him and we came back at the mansion.

"Unnie~ I'll be going then. Thank you!" Hayeon waved at my sister and her Older sister as her chauffer drove away.
The two couple watch the car until it disappear from their sight.
"Let's go?" Taeyeon asks my sister and they both headed inside the house.
"Taejoon~" My sister called and we all look at her direction.
"Yes?"
"there's a party coming up next week. Mr. Jung told me it would be good if you'll come. There's a lot of press going there. They'll be eyeing us, as a couple." Jessie~ explained.
"I wonder how would she feel." L, whispered at me.
"Why are you whispering? They can't hear us." I asks.
"Well, I have my manners." He shrugged. I look at him fiercely but he just continue Staring at my sister and Taeyeon.
"Well, I guess I can't refuse. I'll be there." Taeyeon replied cooly.
"She can manage. Hahaha." The man beside laugh.
"Stop laughing! It's annoying!" I rolled my eyes and follow my sister upstairs, leaving the two Irritating people.





AN:
Hi guys, hehehe.. here's chapter 11..
If you still remember, I remember mentioning a pair of eyes watching them in the previous chapters, hahaha. I just don't feel like not having Soojung in the story. So, I decided to have her as a spirit.. XD
Hope you'll like and enjoy this new ideas of mines..:)
And yeah, maybe I'll be busy in school and I won't be updating a long chapter in the future.. So, I apologize in advance. I'll still try my best to update every week or maybe two times a week? Dunno though.
Hope you'll continue reading this in the future and Thank you.. :D
Do leave some opinions if you want..



EyesmileMaoMao at your service.. ^^