Chapter 31 - Sick Of You

Yes! I do

“When love left you, are you supposed to let it go or fight for it?”

 

“Jessie~” you’re so busy lately, can’t you at least take a break? You’re getting paler every time I visit you, you know that?” the black haired girl sigh as she looks at her best friend with a worried look in her face.

 

“I’m fine fany-ah~ I’m not gonna die with just these work.” The CEO retorted.

 

“I’ll be the one to kill if you don’t take a break! You stubborn kid!” Tiffany hugs her best friend tightly as she can.

 

“Yah! Pinkpig! You’re gonna kill me!”

 

“Oh~ I will.” The ice princess glared at her friend hearing those words and sighs.

 

“Let’s go out, huh?”

 

“Do I have a choice? You’re gonna bother me anyway if I don’t.” The ice princess shook her head.

 

 

*

 

“You should find a boyfriend soon, Jessi-ah~ you’re always stuck in your office, facing those dumb computers and loads of papers to be checked. Aren’t you tired? You’ll get your anemia back if you continue being a workaholic.”

 

“Boyfriend is not a solution to my illness fany-ah~”

 

“Then have a break. You’re stressing yourself way too far, I don’t want you ending up in a hospital anytime soon.”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Tssss!”

 

 

*

 

“You like your new hair?” A smile creep from the younger girls’ lips as she faces the mirror.

 

“Hmmm-hmmm. I love it. Thanks for granting my wish.” They both smile looking at each other by the mirror.

 

“So? Ready to go?” The young man motions to follow him. The younger girl took his hand with a smile in her face.

 

“You’re not gonna send me off already, right?” The younger girl asks, her eyes fixed on the ground.

 

“Soojung-ah~ that decision is yours not mine. You’re still here because you still have something that weights you from moving on to the next life.” Krystal/Soojung look at him with a smile.

 

“I don’t know that yet. Is there something I can do to figure that out already?”

 

“That is up to you on what your heart wants.” L smiles showing his dimples.

 

 

*

 

Breaking News:  “Four construction workers of Jung Enterprise was found dead because of the constructions failure of the new building in Incheon, South Korea. The Jung, who is going to held an opening party tomorrow of their new fashion line Jeju tomorrow will have a press conference after party.”

 

A sigh in the CEO’s office can be heard for the hundredth time already. Messy papers in her desks, plans unsigned hanging in her office’s board, designs scattered in the floor, who would thought it’s a CEO’s office when they see it?

Jessica was sitting on the floor as she turn off the T.V with nothing else on the news but their new building failure.

 

“Jessie~ Oh my gosh!” The CEO turns her head to the door which burst open, seeing Tiffany with  a shock impressions.

 

“Oh! My! Gosh! Jessie? Are you alright? What happened here?” Tiffany tiptoed beside the CEO.

 

“Nothing, just a mess. Just like my life is right now.” The CEO sighs.

 

“Jessie-ah~ can we talk for a bit?”

 

“I have things to do fany-ah~” The CEO stands up followed by Tiffany.

 

“I still have to check these plans, designs new clothes and sign the proposal.” The CEO get back to her desk and started ruffling the scattered papers.

 

“Jessie! You need to stop this! Why are you being like this.?” Tiffany yelled a bit as she grab the CEO’s hand to face her.

 

“Jessie?~”

 

*thud*

 

“Oh! My! Gosh! Jessie~ Are you alright?” Tiffany kneeled as she catch the falling CEO in her.

“Jessie? Wake up! Na Eun-ah~ Come here~” Tiffany yelled for the CEO’s secretary who dashed inside with shocked expression.

 

“Oh No! What happened to unnie?” Na-Eun  kneel beside the two girls and tries to pinch the CEO’s face.

 

“She just passed out. Call Auntie and Uncle and tell them to head to The Third Hospital, okay?” Tiffany hastily search her phone and dialed a doctor.

 

“Okay.” Na-Eun nodded her head and call the security to help Tiffany carry the CEO to the parking lot. The guard then settled on the driver’s seat while Tiffany and Sica at the back.

 

“Hello? Are you still in the hospital?”

“ Don’t go anywhere, we’ll be there in twenty minutes, meeting’s cancelled. Jessie fainted.”

 

Tiffany hung up the phone and caressed her friend’s face.

 

“Jessie~ Stay with me, wait a little more. Don’t leave me like this.” Tear falls down on Tiffany’s face as she said those words.

 

 

 

 

*

 

The guard stops the car in front of the hospital where a stretcher was waiting along with a doctor and nurses.

 

The doctor opens the door and saw the two girls in the back seat; the nurses quickly approach them and gently carry the CEO to the stretcher and headed inside.

 

“Doc, please~ please do everything.” Tiffany pleaded.

 


“Don’t worry, I won’t let anything bad will happen to her.” The doctor smiled and assured Tiffany before following the nurses and the patient, Tiffany waited outside the Emergency Room, sooner accompanied by Jessica’s parents.

 

“Tiffany~”

 

“Uncle, Aunt~” Tiffany hugs them as she burst out crying.

 

“Fany-ah~  She’ll be alright, our Sica is strong.” Aunt Jung comforted the crying latter.

 

“I know Auntie, it’s my fault. I should have look into her every day. I’m sorry.” Tiffany apologized as she wipes her tears.

 


“It’s not your fault, we are to blame for not able to stop our child for being too stubborn to rest from work.” Aunt admitted guiltily.

 

“Fany-ah~ can you stay by Jessica’s side for now?”

 

“Why auntie?”

 

“We’ll be leaving for a while; we don’t want Jessica to be alone.”

 

“Is it that important? Don’t worry Aunt, Uncle. I’ll stay here; I won’t leave Sica alone, never.” Tiffany nodded her head as she stops herself from crying. With that confirmation, the CEO’s parents left.

 

Minutes passed and the door of the emergency room opens revealing the doctor, followed by Jessica’s stretcher.

 

“How is she?” Tiffany asks as she went to the CEO’s side and looks at the doctor.

 

“Don’t worry Ms. Hwang, she’s fine. She just lost her conscious because of stressed and her anemia, we had treated her fine and her body responded well to the medicine, she’ll wake up later in the night.” The doctor smiles and assured Tiffany.

 

“Thank You!” Tiffany was overjoyed that she jumped and hugs the doctor.

 

“Oh? Uhm~ I’m sorry, I was just, I’m just happy. Thank you.” Tiffany bowed as she retracted from the hug.

 

“It’s okay. I get that a lot from overjoyed family members.” The doctor chuckled.

Tiffany shyly bowed and followed Sica’s stretcher to a private room. 

 

 

A//N: hey guys what’s up?  >.< I’m really really sorry for updating so late, I knoe it’s been almost a year since I last update and I’m really sorry guys.. T.T I just got a little busy catching up in my academics lately ‘cause I’ve been busy in my sports last semester and I don’t have the time to write.. T.T

But don’t worry guys, I’ll be back early this time It’s true, huhuhu, I’m really sorry guys.. T.T

And please let us all pray for Jonghyun’s Oppa. Though that was really shpcking, let’s all pray for his new life.

Anyways, do continue to read the next chapter since it’s a double update.. :D and do hope you’ll enjoy my update guys.. be back.. :D

 

Eyesmilemaomao@ your service.. :D