Chapter 7 - Cold and Alone

Yes! I do

"Ladies and gentleman, we have just been cleared to land at Incheon International Airport. Please make sure one last time that your seatbelt is securely fastened." The attendants announces and soon checks the passengers..
"Excuse me Sir, but your accompany hasn't fasten her seatbelt yet." A female attendant pointed at a certain blonde beside a midget man who was busy reading some books.
"Eh? Okay, I'll tell her." He flashes a smile that makes the attendant flutters in his cuteness.
"Uhmm, sica~ya.." Taeyeon tap the blonde's arm lightly..
"Jessica~" She keeps on calling when she got no reply.. She felt the Airplane shakes as it starts to land. She just let out a sigh put the seatbelt on behalf the girl. Their face was now inches away from each other and a smile creeps in the midgets lips..
___
"Gosh! Where is my luggage already?? Do I have to wait for eternity!?" Taeyeon hides a smile by her brothers wife action as it keeps on kicking the machine in front of them.
"There it is.." Taeyeon pointed in a familiar black backpack as she approach and took it.
"Atlast." Jessica rolled her eyes as she take her bag from the midget.
"I'll carry it." Taeyeon pull the bag away from the Ice Princess.
"No, I'll carry it." Jessica grab the bag. "You already have a bag to carry." She added and pointed to Taeyeon's bag.
"It's okay, I can handle it. I'm the man you know." Taeyeon smirk inside. What am I doing right now?
"You don' t have to.."
"Oh? Jessie~ ah..." A happy voice called the blonde. She turn to see a pink hair brunette flashing her famous eye-smile.
"Stephie~" Jessica replied as the pink hair brunette ran towards them.
"I misshu Jess~" The pink hair brunette said as she hug Jessica. "How's Jeju??" The pink brunette added.
"Fine, President Han is a nice President, you know." Jessica said sarcastically that earned a smack from her friend.
"Oh, hi there Tae~joon?" The pink hair atlast notice the man beside Jessica as she hug him. Weird. Tiffany thought for a moment. This isn't Taejoon.
"Taetae??" Tiffany gasps as she whisper in the mans ear. Taeyeon stood there frozen. How can Tiffany recognize her?? Panick can be seen in her face..
"You have an explaining to do." Tiffany whisper as she retracted from the hug and Taeyeon just nod... < br>
JESSICA's POV

We were now walking to our van when various reporters dash towards us, good thing the security quickly block them away from us.
"Miss Jung! How was beeing married??"
"Miss Jung! Does your husband treat you well??"
"Miss Jung! Miss Jung! Over here.!" The reporters shouted everywhere. I look at my husband who just keep mum all the time and Tiffany who was holding my hand, leading the way through the crowd, When I heard a question that deafens me.
"Miss Jung, why did you get yourself married? Is it because your tired of feeling that guilty for almost three years??" I stood there frozen in my spot for almost.. I don't know how long, just when I found myself beeing held by Tiffany and Taejoon. I saw a reporter in front of me holding his reddened cheeks.
"Jessie~ stop it. Lets go." Tiffany sounded beside me as she drag me to our van followed by Taejoon.
I broke into tears while Tiffany hugging me and patting my back.
"What have I done, Tiff?? Did I hurt that reporter??" I asks, my voice was shaking. What would the peope think about it?? Jessica Jung The President of Blanc and Eclare Corp. slap a reporter?? Is this the end of me??
"It wasn't your fault.." My eyes landed on Taejoon. "They went overboard. Their not supposed to ask question like.. T.. That.. I.. I... T.. Think.." She stutter and averted his looks outside the van.
"Taey..joon is right, Jess. They asks too personal." Tiffany chuckle nervously and I don't know why.
"Nothing's personal when it comes to work. Especially when your a journalist." I let out a sigh. Almost everyone knows my story but no one understands.. I sigh again and look outside. Welcome to the world of reality and pain again Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Im just lucky I have Tiffany who stays. I smiled at my friend who flashes an eyesmile back.
"You should rest now Jess~ Don' think too much, okay?? Taey.. Joon's here if you need him anyway.." Tiffany pat my head as I lay in my bed.
"Thanks Tiff. For always beeing here." I said with sincerity.
"Ofcourse, were friend forever, you know and Taejoon too." She said with a smile not mistaking Taejoons name with whoever she keeps on mistaking it.
"Goodnight Jess." She kisses my forehead and stood up.
"Night, Pany~ ah. Go straight home, key??" I said with a warning tone.
"Hahaha,I will Jess~ Im just gonna talk to your husband for a sec." Tiffany said with a laugh before they both Disappear from my room.
"Goodnight Soojung~ah.." A tear escape from my eyes before I drifted to sleep.

*kriiiiiinnnnnggggg*
Ugh! Can someone turn that noisy alarm clock off!! And yeah God answered my prayer when it stops ringing.
"Uhmm, Jessica??" Someone tap me by my shoulder. !. I turn to the other side of the bed to shoo the devil whose destroying my beauty sleep.
"Jessica~" another tap on my shoulder.
"Go away." I sho the person away hoping that would stop bothering me.
"Jessica~shi.."
"What the Heck!! Why you keep on b.. Bothering me.." I shouted but soon relax when I saw Taejoon backs away. Must've scared him.
"Sorry to disturb you but Tiffany told me to wake you up when its seven. She said you have to go to the company." He explains nervously and pretty fast. I suppressed a smile when I saw him sweating.
"Okay.." I replied more calmly this time and grab the remote of our flat screen t.v when he grab it first. I raised my brow at him demanding for an explaination why he did that.
"Tiffany told me not to let you watch t.v for two days.." Until the news stops?? I addded in my mind. Tiffany always does that, dont want me to watch things that can hurt me. I smiled at the thought of my friend.
"Wae? Are you her personal secretary??" I smirk at him.
"No, Im your husband." He shakes his head cutely. Pabo! Why are you making me feel like this?? I let out a sigh and headed to the bathroom.
"Better make me a breakfast. Tiffant does that." I yell from the bathroom.
"I uhmm.. I.. A..already uhmm.. Ordered." She yelled back stuttering. A smile gaze in my lips as I remember her cooking burnt foods during our honeymoon. Pabo!!

I was seating inside the hall togther with the directors and my parents. Yeah, my parents! They're here in the meeting too, to see if I could defend myself from what I've done. Doesn't even care to fetch me yesterday, nice parents, huh??
"Were just lucky enough the investors are not pulling out." Director Nam look at me furiosly, the other Directors just nod approvingly. They must be silly to pull back their investment just because of that crazy scandal.. I smirk in my head. "Jessica Jung." My father called from the center of the table.
"Ne, Mr. Jung?" I bowed at him. "Can you solve this problem??" He added. I look at him straight in the eyes.
"Why did you appoint me as the President when you can't trust me to solve this problem??" I asks back. He sat straight and fake a cough. Taken back?? I asks in my head.
"I know Miss Jung can solve this, just trust her Mr. Jung." My mother said in a calming tone.
"Is there something else we need to discuss except the scandal I've made in the airport??" I raised my brow. They were all taken back when everybody shakes their head.
"Good. Cause I still need to rest." I said before leaving them. I can't stand any moment there, its better to avoid making another scandal of hitting someone again.
"Miss Jung!" Someone shouted behind me. I turn around to see my secretary running towards me with a smile in her face.
"Seolhyun." I said with a smile.
"How are you miss?? Are you alright??" She asks worriedly. I smile at her before answering.
"Im fine seolhyun~ah.."
Seolhyun is a girl whom Soojung met in a orphanage which we were sponsoring at. Speaking about orphanage, I havent visited that place one year now.
"Are you going home now miss??"
"I dont know seolgie~ah, I want to clear my head first." I shrugged.
"I see, take care Miss Jung." She bowed at me and waved.

I took a deep breathe and Close my eyes before entering a flower shop.
"Good afternoon.. Oh my!! Jessica Its you." The saleslady exclaimed the moment she saw me and run to hug me.
"Hey Bomi, I missed you." I said as she retracted from the hug.
"Miss you too unnie~ the same flower??" She asks as she cupped my face. I just smile and nodded at her.
"Good thing you did that. They should sometimes have to know their limitations you know." Bomi said as she arrange a bouquet of pink roses.
"Yeah." I replied shorly as I look around at some photos hanging by the wall.
"Here unnie~ say hi to Soojung for me." Bomi said with a smile.
"I will. Thanks Bomi." I said before leaving the happy virus. I park my car in front of our house since I left something important.
"Jessica~ your early..?" Taejoon stood up from the couch and followed me upstairs.
"Yeah, obviously but I have to leave again." I said as I took a Box from my drawer.
"Your parents went by earlier." He started.
"Yeah? Did they asks you to confront me from what I've done too??" I asks sarcastically. I turn to see him standing with curiousity.
"Oh, they didn't?? Thats new." I said and continue to walk outside.
"Where are you going??" He asks, still tailing behind.
"Die. Im going to die." I turn to see him before getting inside my lambourghini. He stood in his place not making a move.
"Pabo! Do you really think I would kill myself??" A sigh of relief can be heard from him.
"Can I come with you then??" I look at my bouquet then back at him.
"You dont want to. In fact, just stay here. Maybe my parents would be back for sure." I smiled at him and started my car..

It dark outside and cold, as I walk toward a familiar place with a two wine glass, a wine and a bouquet of pink rose. I stop in front of a familiar tomb with a familiar name crave in it. I let myself fall down in the ground as my tears started to fall. I open the wine and pour it into the two wine glass. I trace the name that has crave in it. `KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG`
"Soojung~ah, Its your favorite wine. I know im always keeping you away from drinking. But its your birthday.. Happy Birthday.." I took a box and open it. Its a music box that Krystal always loves to listen. It plays a song that only the two of us knew, we made this song together. Five Years ago..
"Whaa.. Soojung~ ah, looks like the sky is on my side. Its crying too." I choked a laugh when it started to rain.
"Soojung~ah, am I really meant to suffer like this?? Do I really deserve this?? Are my fault really that bad??" My tears keep on falling together with the rain.
"Soojung~ah, bogushippeo.. I really miss you." I sniffed and I feel my phone vibrates in my pocket. I wipe the tears in my face before answering it.
"Hello??" I answer my phones.
"Jessica? Where are you?? Are you okay?? Its raining hard, when will you go home??" Taejoon asks worriedly.
"Eh??"
"I said where are you?? Do you want me to fetch you??"
"No. Im going home." I hung up the call and stood up.
"Bye Krys.." I turn my back and headed to my car. I steered my lambourghini as fast as I can. I overtake some cars and went passed them. The rain is pouring down much heavier now and I dont ing care if i got into accident. No one cares anyway, no one...

I park my car in front of the mansion and headed by the door. I was about to open the door knob when someone open it inside the house.
"Jessica??" Taejoons eyes widened the moment he saw me soaking in the rain.
"Yeah, obviously." I said coldly and headed to our room when I heard a voice that stop me.
"Sooyeon~" My mothers voice from behind me.
"Oh, youre here??" I asks sarcastically and continue to walk.
"Jung Sooyeon!!" Dads voice yell as he walk towards me. "How dare you talk to your mother like that..!!" He yelled again not minding my husband who was mum by the door.
"Oh? Wae? You care??"
*paaak*
A palm landed in my face.
"Yeobu!!" Mom exclaimed.
"Nice in-law you have,huh Taejoon??" I smirk at him who was shock by my fathers action. I didnt wait any minute and I just dash off to our room. I jump into bed and cover my face with a pillow and cry.. !! Do I really have to live like this?? I guess yeah, my life !!


I was drifting to sleep when the door creaks open. A weight drifted beside me.
"Jessica?? Are you asleep??" He asks. "Weird, of course you are, you would scold me if you're awake." He smirk by his remark as I watch him by my side view. "Jessica wake up. You have to take a bathe or you'll get sick." He tried to shake me off. I smile in my head when he pouted before he sigh and leave the room. Pabo!!




A\\N: hey guysss.. Wazzup?? I know this chap is a little drama, hehe.. It just pop up in my head and I just wrote it.. XD.. Maybe by the next chap I'll make some Taengsic Moment.. Hehe maybe..
Btw guysss have you heard Gravity covered by Jessie unnie?? Hehe I really missed her voice. Good thing she sang that song, it tears me up hearing it but still, it inspire me though, I've been waiting for her song and I got my wish up, hehe.. Got my energy back before school starts this monday.. And maybe this is my last update this vacation.. :( :)




EyesmileMaomao at your service here.. :):):) ^^