CHAPTER 38 – THE LAST PAGE

Yes! I do

All I ever wanted is to be right beside you; forever in my arms, to hold you close and loved you for all of my days.”

*

Taeyeon and Jessica spent a week in Paris, France touring the beautiful city, hanging near the Eiffel tower and eating in every limited editions restaurants and pizzas from famous chef.

They would quarrel often where to go but they always ended up following the CEO’s orders.

 

“Come on, let’s go to this restaurant.

Let’s go to this park.

Let’s go to chef this and chef that.” The CEO would drag Taeyeon all along making the Doctor frustrated. She was supposed to be the one who would pick the places, romantic ones but they always ended up eating and going to places the CEO knows but awesome places too.

*

After France, they went to California and went to beaches. They even went to a farm where herds of sheep’s are being taking care of, they went to a beach where they grew turtles and let them go to the ocean once they’re at the right age. They also went to a town in California where the ocean was surrounded by high mountains and cliffs and hills that made the whole oceans are visible. The tree are everywhere and that’s where Taeyeon notice that the CEO loves nature a lot since they almost visited all the famous farms in Cali.

 

*

The next stop was Hong Kong and Japan for a week, they both went to Disneyland. At the course of one week time, they all finished riding all the rides in the said park and almost eating everything they saw. They both sometimes would fight and so but soon things go fine and they would both laugh and go out to eat.

They are in a hotel in Japan after skiing; the CEO complains how her body aches and how tired she is.

“You are always tired.” Taeyeon smirks.

 

“You know I don’t like running.” The CEO frowns

 

“You didn’t run, the skate did.” Taeyeon laughs a bit.

 

“But still, that was fun though.” The CEO pouts but smiles.

 

“So? One week left, where’s our last destination?” The CEO Asks as she gaze at the latter who was about to go to bathe.

 

“That, you will know it tomorrow.” Taeyeon smiles and winks at the CEO before leaving for the bathroom. She look at her reflection in the mirror and took a deep breath.

This is it, the final week I must tell her this before we go back to normal when we go back to work. I can do this, just make her smile and happy all the time, Taeyeon. You can do it!

She cheers herself out and smiles before giving up herself to a warm bath.

*

“So? Greece? We could have visited the place when we we’re in Rome.” The CEO furrows her brows as they settled in a hotel in Greece.

 

“This place is special, I have a surprise for you.” Taeyeon smiles and took the CEO’s hand in hers. The CEO looks at her in the eye and smiles. The next day they roam the place and eats in various restaurants buys some things in a department store, they bought some gifts for Fany since she bombarded the CEO with messages to bring her something from anywhere.

 

They spent the days going to famous places in Greece and that counts the Temple of the God’s and Goddesses of Greek people.

It was their last day that Taeyeon went outside early the morning and never came back.

 

“Come on, where could have that midget gone to.” The CEO pouts and frustration is visible in her gorgeous face.

 

“Excuse me Miss Jung?” A blonde young girl speaks in her Greek tone but in English.

 

“Yes?” The CEO smiles at her.

 

“Umm, Miss Kim told me to inform you that she’s at Athena’s museum right now.” The blonde smiles back.

 

“Athena? What is she doing here? It’s almost night.” The CEO groans and picked up her purse, there was a car waiting for her outside, not hesitating to ask she went in and the car drove for thirty minutes before stopping near the museum.

 

“Where is that Midget? Huh?” The CEO frowns and dialed Taeyeon’s number.

 

“This better not be a prank.” The CEO was frustrated.

 

*

“I wonder what Taeyeon-unnie is up to now.” Soojung who was following Taeyeon all day going to anywhere buying things and calling anyone.

 

“Well, she seems busy I bet your sister is frustrated and mad right now since she left without saying a word. I hate people who do that too.” Lisa shakes her head.

 

“Important thing is she’s not running away this time.” Soojung shrugs.

 

“She’ll be in hell before she died if she’ll do that. I’ve seen your sister mad once. Ugh, it gives me goose bumps.” Lisa shakes her body as they went back to the sulking CEO at the hotel, that’s when the blonde told the CEO where Taeyeon is and they both followed her back to Athena’s museum.

 

“My sister is not that bad.” Soojung defended the CEO.

 

“She’s not that good when she’s mad either.” Lisa rubs her arms avoiding getting goose bumps.

 

There was balloons flying in the air, red ones and a lot.

 

“Wow, that’s a lot of balloon.” Lisa exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, it’s beautiful.” Soojung said in an awe.

A piano sounded not far from them. A young boy approach the CEO holding a balloon and a pink rose and handed it on the raising brow CEO.

 

~You've got that smile,

That only heaven can make.~

 

A beautiful voice sounded from a speaker near where the piano was playing.

~I pray to God every day,

That you keep that smile~

 

“Wait, who gave you this and-“ The CEO was cut off and another young girl approach her giving her another balloon and rose with a note saying: Take three steps towards the museum. The CEO was hesitant at first but she took three steps.

 

~Yeah, you are my dream,

There's not a thing I won't do.~

 

Another person handed her a flower and a balloon with another note. Take another five steps forward. The CEO follows.

 

~I'd give my life up for you,

'Cause you are my dream~

 

“Ahahaha, is this Taeyeon proposing to your sister?” Lisa laugh heartily.

 

“Eh?” Soojung puffs an air and laugh with her.

 

“Sweet.” The two spirit chorused.

 

~ And baby, everything that I have is yours,

You will never go cold or hungry.

I'll be there when you're insecure,

Let you know that you're always lovely.

Girl, ‘cause you are the only thing that I got right now.~

 

A silhouette approach the CEO with a smiles on her face holding another batch of balloon and flower.

 

“Hayeon?” The CEO exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, that’s me Unnie.” The younger girl smiles and handed her the flower and balloon.

 

“It’s too cheesy, right? Hahaha go on inside the museum.” Hayeon took her arms and slowly lead her inside.

 

~One day when the sky is falling,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.~

There we’re candle lights by the floor and a light by the center of the hall where the statue of Athena stand proud and tall, her face shines under the light of the candle by the left side there was a piano and Shannon singing the song.

The American girl waves at the CEO, smiling.

~

Nothing will ever come between us,

'Cause I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.~

 

Another person came from the right side, smiling widely with a rose.

 

“Hey babe~ you know I don’t like someone else having you but me.” It was Tiffany who hugs her.

 

“But I will never be there for you always. Thank you for everything for being my everything. I Love You Babe~” Tiffany kisses her cheeks and left.

 

“Tiff-“The CEO was cut off when she left who knows where the place is dark except the little places which the candle lightens.

 

~If you had my child (little lady)

You would make my life complete (little lady)

Just to have your eyes on a little me.

(That'd be mine forever)~

 

Two silhouette came from the dark, the CEO’s eyes tears up as she let go of the flower and the balloon floated up in the air to the ceiling.

 

“Mom and Dad.” Soojung gasps, her tears forming in her eyes and soon fall down on her cheeks. The spirit beside her pats her back.

 

~And baby, everything that I have is yours

You will never go cold or hungry

I'll be there when you're insecure

Let you know that you're always lovely

Girl, 'cause you are the only thing that I got right now~

 

“Our little Sooyeon. You’ve grown up now, your decision is your life you’ll be facing the consequences in the future but we’re here for you no matter what you do.” Her Father said in a crack voice.

 

“We’re sorry Sooyeon-ah~ always know we loved you and always will.” Her mother added.

 

“Mom, Dad.” The CEO hugs her parents but soon they walks out too.

 

Shannon puts down the microphone she’s holding and the piano stops playing, someone came out behind the statue. She wears a simple polo-shirt and knee length jeans and a pair of sneaker holding a bouquet of pink roses as she sang with only her voice.

 

~One day when the sky is falling,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you

 

We're made for one another

Me and you

And I have no fear

I know we'll make it through

One day when the sky is falling

I'll be standing right next to you

Ohh ohh ohh ohhhhh

 

Her warm voice echo’s through the whole hall, a voice that could even freeze the time.

 

One day when the sky is falling,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,

I'll be standing right next to you,

Right next to you. Oh nah nah

Oh yeah

Stand by my side

When the sky falls down

Oh baby

I'll be there

I'll be there

You've got that smile,

That only heaven can make.

I pray to God every day,

To keep you forever.~

 

“Taeyeon-ah, you did all this?” The CEO asks in between sobs.

 

“Kind of, with their help of course.” Taeyeon smiles as she stops in front of the woman she loves.

 

“Thank You.” The CEO smiles and said sweetly.

 

“Do you expect me to say that? How dare you do this to me!” The CEO yelled , all the crowd’s eyes went wide by her reaction.

 

“Unnie~” Soojung gasps.

 

“Oh no!” Lisa shakes her head.

 

“Eh? It’s my surprise. I –“ Taeyeon stutters.

 

“Jessie~” Tiffany’s voice from behind them.

 

“Unnie” It was Hayeon’s voice this time.

 

“Sooyeon-ah~” Her parents chorused.

 

“Why are you doing this?” The CEO scoffs in disbeliefs.

 

“I- I just wanted to-“ Taeyeon trailed off as she hardened her fist though her palm hurt because of s thing in her hands.

 

“TaeTae~ Jessie~” Tiffany’s footsteps approach them.

 


“It’s okay fany-ah~” Taeyeon smiles and sighs as she meet the gaze of the CEO.

 

“Unnie, why are you doing this to Taeyeon Unnie?” Soojung’s tears fall down in her cheeks.

 

“Unnie!” Soojung’s voice echo’s to the hall.

 

“Soojung?” The CEO’s voice crack.

 

“Jessie?” Tiffany’s shocked voice from behind.

 

“Soojung?” The CEO’s parents chorused.

 

“Why are you doing this to Taeyeon Unnie? She loved you, why are you hurting her? Is it because she hurt you before?” Soojung’s spirit slowly visible to the people around the hall.

 

“I-“ The CEO let her sentence trailed off.

 

“Why are you shutting yourself away? If it is because of me, then I can never forgive myself.” Soojung added.

 

“Soojung It’s-“

 

“Unnie, I can’t go to the next stage because I’m worried about you, because I still care if you’ll be happy or can you go on without me. You disappointed me Unnie, by shutting people out do you know how hard they did just to break your walls and open up again?” Soojung was sobbing.

 

“Soojung~”

 

“Taeyeon Unnie tried so hard just to get everyone here especially those people whom you treasured the most, Taeyeon even begged mom and dad just to asks for another chance.” Soojung yelled, crying.

 

“No one asked her to do this!” Gasps can be heard inside the hall. Taeyeon’s looks feel on the ground, ready to let go of the bow in her hand.

 

“Soojung- I’m happy, no one asked her to do this, there’s no need for her to do this. My heart was hers right in the first place, it never left.” The CEO chuckles, Taeyeon’s eyes brighten and lock her gaze at the woman in front of her.

 

“What?” Soojung’s voice drop an octave.

 

“Ahahahaha, you over react and did not even wait for your sister to finish her sentence that’s why, hahahha.” Lisa laugh heartily.

 

“Oh come on, i-“ Soojung trailed off.

 

“Shhhh, let’s just witness the rest.” Lisa shush her.

 

“Is that true?” Taeyeon asks in disbelief.

 

“Why are you so slow in picking things up Tae?” The CEO groans.

 

“Slowpoke.” Tiffany, Hayeon and Shannon chorused and laugh.

 

“So? Do you have something to tell me?” The CEO reminded her of her little romantic confession.

 

“Eh? Oh yeah about that. Do you know why choose this special place to confess my love to you?” Taeyeon asks.

 

“Beat me.” The CEO smirks.

 

“I want all this God’s and Goddesses to witness a love that came from our one true God. A love of everlasting that will never end, Jessica Jung Sooyeon will you be my girlfriend, for the second time around?” Taeyeon took out the ring.

 

“Wow? A ring asking to be my girlfriend?” The CEO smiles.

 

“Let me ask you something Taeyeon, Are you my girlfriend before you left me?” The CEO asks.

 

“Yeah. I am and for me I will be always.” Taeyeon replied with confident.

 

“Good, for I don’t remember breaking up with you.” The CEO smiles and kiss the Doctor by her cheeks.

 

“Eh?” They all chorused and their voice echo’s the room.

 

“So you didn’t broke up and sounded like you- uh!” Tiffany exclaimed which made all the people laughs heartily.

 

“So, marry me then.” Taeyeon asks that brings the hall in silence.

 

“I’ll think about it.” The CEO sticks her tongue out playfully.

 

“But-“

 

“It’s a Yes.” The CEO smiles and look at the spot where Soojung was visible earlier.

Thank You, I love You. The CEO mouthed.

 

“It’s time to prepare for wedding!” Tiffany exclaimed alongside Hayeon.

 

*

The wedding bells are ringing, Taeyeon was nervous, heart-beating so fast like she just run a mile. Today, this day she’ll be marrying the same girl she married as Taejon before. But this time, she knows who will come in from that door wearing that white bridal dress, who will smile at her not give her cold stares. Whom she will loved just as she loved her. The wedding for the second time around with the same people but this time with the same feeling exchanging from their hearts.

 

For love never left a heart that has been in love and a heart that has been loved will always be loved.” Lisa said as they witnessed the ceremony.

 

“So, you’re ready to go?” She added this time referring to the spirit beside her.

 

“I am now. Thank you Lisa.” Soojung smiles at her guardian before glancing one last time at her sister with Taeyeon smiling.

 

“I love you too Unnie. Goodbye!” a lone tear escaped her eyes before she vanishes into thin air. Jessica looks at their spot and smiles seeing her sisters’ silhouette being taken as it vanish from her sight.

“I Love You, Soojung”

 

“True Love will always set a caged heart free, break a walled heart down and melt a cold ice one. For love is something that you can’t search; it will find you. Love is the freedom of feelings and Love can change a person.”

 

 

A//N: HI GUYS, AT LAST AND FINALLY THE LAST CHAPTER OF MY MAIN AND THREE ALMOST FOUR YEAR STORY HAS COME. MY GREATEST GRATTITUDE TO ALL OF YOU WHO PATEINTLY WAITS FOR MY UPDATES EVENTHOUGH I TAKE TOO LONG TO UPDATE THIS STORY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS THAT INSPIRES ME TO FINISH THIS STORY.. J J J I CAN’T REALLY PUT IT INTO WORDS BUT THANK YOU, REALLY THANK YOU ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE READERS WHO WAS THERE RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. THIS MY LAST PIECE, MAYBE THANK YOU EVERYONE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WHAT I REALLY THINK A LAME STORY.. HEHEHEHE SO CHEERS! LET’S GET GOING AND BE HAPPY.. J J J

AND LASTLY, I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANKS THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WHOSE NAME POP UP IN MY NOTIFICATIONS FOR SHARING THEIR THOUGHTS THOUGHT I DON’T REPLY.. XD

 

@aiiyth

@Justanordinarysone

@wqwqwq12

@Tae-In_Kim

@bumella

@taeng_sica

@dorkykidleader24

@Mng_Park_Ph

@mzlyod

@baektaesone

@Va_asianloverz

@llamberdork

@ramdianihusnul

@Stykish_Er

@lovel09

@nineothree

@Nobody801

@JooNa331

@iycdvia

@zaxxx

@Movie91

@radel0918

@choizoe

@Sone_buddy

@hoihung

@tsalina

@songalex

@Laboli

@Pohakuponyo

@byunty

@ParkChungHee

@Spitha28

@taedung90

@taevil

@chanbeei91

@Marjie

@justincredible

@achihuy

@jammina

@Taeyeon_KimMidget

@akiryuu

@secretttttz

@Zenislev

@genes_hong

@taengsic34

@taesull

@Leon_Tang91

@strongestJEJ

@itsjustmebro

@UmiAra

@Sumairah18

@skylightn8

@RinCee

@htc1onemax

@sakura_choc

@ariss_nf

@blackpopo

@beatle87

@laviniasarah16

@Movie91

@iycdvia

@derasdes12

@taejellybean

@Outtie11

@SWWONG8193

@taengolden_star

@imnoGoo

@miashidae

@oneonezero

@MinTaeSic

@taeng13

@MaoMao_96

@Unlucky_Bird

@Myhime20

@jsy1989

@nanny15

@atielovesjess

@TaengooxSica

@akiratolstoi

@amboeng

@lightpinkish

@tortoise28

@pndazitao

@kookieshun

 

AND TO EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY THE SILENT READERS, I DON’T KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS BUT HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL… J J J

 

PS: IF I LEFT A NAME WHO GIVE THEIR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTIONS AND I HAVEN’T MENTION YOU, I THANK YOU TOO.. J

P.P.S: I DON'T KNOW IF  IT'S ALRIGHT TO ADVERTISE HERE, BUT IF YOU GUYS LIKE READING POEMS OR MAKING IT, YOU CAN TRY VISIT LAUNCHORA, THERE ARE LOTS OF GREAT POEMS THERE, JUST SAYING.. XD :) :) 

 

EYESMILE MAOMAO signing out.. ^^