Chapter 14 - Dare Me

Yes! I do

It's already ten in the morning, the sun was high up in the sky. 
Inside a mansion in their master's bedroom a blonde was still fast asleep not minding how late it was. Groaning and turning to her side as the sun rays hit her precious eyelids. 
"Ugh! Turn off the light!" She groaned half asleep. 
"Hdfhdgtwrki" 
"Turn it off!" She keeps on murmuring to no one exactly as she was alone in her room. Turning her back against the light while covering her whole body with a blanket, she continue sleeping.
Minutes later, she open her eyes smelling a familiar scent. Taking off the blanket to take more of that scent, it's her favorite. Getting up in bed, she headed to the kitchen. 
"Ahjumma, Is this right? am I doing it right??" Taeyeon/Taejoon ask Mrs. Nam as he/she taste the chicken stew. 
"I'm sure it's fine. YoungLady Jung will love it for sure." The old lady replied, assuring the latter. 
"That's good to hear. It's my first time cooking western food and I don't know how to cook it." Taeyeon pouted at her statement earning a giggle from the OldLady. 
"I guess you're a fast learner then YoungMaster." Taeyeon blushed from the comment. 
"Not really, just lucky I guess." Taeyeon replied as she put the stew in a bowl and decorated it... 
"Ahemmmm." Jessica clears to let the two notice her presence. 
"Morning YoungLady." The Oldlady greeted her with a smile. 
"Morning Jess~" Taeyeon said as she finishes her plating. 
"Yeah." The blonde nodded her head as she walk pass by the latter and took a glass of water. 
"Have a sit." Taeyeon beam a smile at her. 
"Wae?" The blonde raised her brow. 
"Well, Breakfast.??" Tayeon scratch the back of her head. Remembering what Tiffany had said to her 'Be nice to Jessie until she open up, okay?' 
"How can I make sure you didn't poison me?" Mrs. Nam Gasp at her statement while Taeyeon smirk in her head. 
"Sure! I already did, in that jjajjangmyeon last time. So bad my LovePotion didn't work." Jessica raised her brow at the statement and sat on the chair facing her breakfast. Chicken stew, White Rice, Kimchi and Sparkling Water. She use to have a breakfast like this before. 
"You cook all of this????" Jessica ask out of curiousity. 
"Not really, Ahjumma help me too." Taeyeon smiled as she sat across the table, facing the blonde. 
A smile won't leave in her face watching the blonde having her cooked breakfast. And seeing a satisfied look in the blonde's normal expression she's happy enough. 
"Don't you have somewhere to go..???" The blonde broke the silence. Taeyeon shook her head. 
"I don't. You?" 
"Same here. Just want to take a break for a while before opening our new hospital at Gangnam." The blonde shrugged finishing her breakfast. 
"I see, that's good then." Taeyeon nodded her head, thinking they could have some bonding time, maybe. 
"Hmmmm." The blonde hummed before leaving to their room. 
After an hour she came back dressed up in tattered jeans and a blue denim long sleeve with a pair of white sneakers and glasses. 
"I thought it's your off.?" Taeyeon ask, following the blonde to the parking lot. 
"Yes I said that, but I didn't say that I don't have an appoinment." The blonde stopped and turn to face her. 
"Okay, Be sure to ba back before the night comes." Taeyeon sigh before going back to the mansion. 
Watching the blonde drives away, she sigh again. How can she get close when their living under the same roof yet their so distance. Like there's this great wall of China build in the middle. 
"Master Kim?" Mrs. Nam interrupted her thoughts. 
"Ne?" 
"I'm just wondering, Do you sing???" Taeyeon's eye widened by the sudden question, If she say yes the old lady would probably ask her to sing. 
"Not really, I'm a tone deaf, hahahaha." She fake a laugh. 
"I see." The old lady nodded her head. 
"Why do you ask??" 
"Nothing, I'm just wondering if you like music or so~ There's a music room downstairs in the basement." Taeyeon's eyes sparkle hearing there's a piano in the house, atleast there's something she can do whenever she's alone. 
"Can I go see it?" She ask excitedly. 
"Sure, here's the key and follow me." The old lady lead her to the back door of the kitchen and open an underground door, beneath it was a stair maybe fifteen steps tall. The old lady walk in first followed by Teayeon. Taeyeon couln't help but be amaze by the interior, the wall was painted with grafitti, lots of it. On the right side was a grand piano, nothat far was a cello, beside the violin in it's dust-free case and an Electric Guitar. On the Left side was a table and a sofa with some music sheets, books about music and etc. And in front of Taeyeon is a huge mirror, twelve people can fit to practice there, Dance practice, piano or whatever they want to do in that room. 
"It's amazing!" Taeyeon who was still looking around in awe trace her finger in the piano keys. 
"Is it okay for me to play?" She ask excitedly. 
"Of course! You can come here as long as you want, I'll leave you to enjoy then?" The old lady said with a smile. 
"Oh! Thank you so much for telling and letting me in." Taeyeon sat on the chair, smiling before her fingers slowly press the keys. Closing her eyes, enjoying the music. 
"You're a good musician, I guess?" The old lady asked, hearing the music as she came back with some foods. 
"Not really." Taeyeon shyly said as she stood up and accompany the old lady in the couch. 
"It's been a while since anyone played these instruments. I'm happy that you're into music too." The old lady smiled sadly. 
"Wae?" Taeyeon asks, gulping from her juice. 
"Well, The sister's really like music, They would sing, dance and compose music together here ever since they we're a kid, with Tiffany. But since Soojung left, so this room. I would always clean this room though, remembering how they used to Love music before." The old lady look at the greound, remembering the past. 
"I see, She must be really depressed." Taeyeon nodded her head. 
"She is! She love her sister more than anyone and anything in this world, She would give up everything just to make her happy. I even wonder why the media accuse her of being a bad- though they don't know anything." 
"Well, living a life in Fame is not easy, everyone believe in media right now, not minding to know the truth," Taeyeon shrugged. 
Taeyeon resume playing some instruments and taking a nap in the basement, she heard her phone ringing. 
[On the Phone] 
"Hello" Taeyeon answer groggily. 
"Tae! Tae!" 
"Pani~ah! What is it?" Taeyein sigh knowing it's her bestfriend. 
"Is Jessie Home?" 
"I don't know, She left this morning." 
"Is she home already?" 
"I don't know. I'll check. I'll call you back once I confirmed." 
"Hurry!" 
[End] 
Standing up, Taeyeon patted her head as she walk upstairs. 
"Ahjumma?" Taeyeon called for Mrs. Nam. 
"Yes, Youngmaster?" The old lady Answer from the kitchen. 
"Is Jessie here yet?" She ask, looking for some water in the fridge. 
"Not yet." 
"Huh? What time is it already?" Taeyeon raise her brow as she checks the time in her wristwatch. 
"What!?? Nine already!!" The latter exclaimed. 
"Ne. She may be not going home for tonight." 
"What? It's late already, Do you by any chance know where she went??" Taeyeon aks as she took her car keys. 
"It's Soojung's Birthday, Seoul National Cemetery." Hearing the place. Taeyeon dash outside, not minding to comb her hair or tidying herself. Still wearing her Shorts, A white polo shirt and sandals, She park her car near the gate. Before entering the Cemetery, she saw the familliar car park outside, A feeling of relief escape from her lips. 



JESSICA's POV 



It's October 24, Soojung's Birthday. I went to the cemetery alone, I put a blanket on the ground and sat beside her grave with a red wine and some Junk foods i bought on the way here. Just as usual, I would talk to her without having a response, Of course. It was around seven or eight in the evening or so. I receive a message from Tiffany. 
[From: Tiff, 
Jessie-ah~ Are you there again? I'm sorry I can't be there, Dad needs me for some meeting and had a photoshoot all day. Don't stay there for too long, okay? Don't drink that much too, I'm not there to nag at you! Be careful in going home. Don't drive when you're drnk, Call a taxi! I Love You! :* ] 

Pany-ah~ Thank You so much! I don't know what to do without you. After texting her that I'll be okay, I look up in the sky, It looks like it's about to rain again. Or is it just that I'm drunk? Gosh! It's really raining! JJinja?! 
I look down on the name carve in the tomb, waiting the rain to cry with me, But nothing, I saw my Surrounding was getting wet. But, Why am I an exception?? 
"What's going on?" I ask myself, preparing to stand up, I look up to see someone holding an umbrella just on top of me. Is it Taejoon? 
"Are you just going to stare at me? Or we'll go home?" It's him. 
"What are you doing here?" I asks, avoiding his gaze as I stood up. 
"To be wet in the rain whole arguing with you, I guess?" He smirk, Taking my hand, He dragged my to his car. 
"I can drive." I protested and started walking to my car. 
"I know! but I'm not letting you." He took me by my arms and pushed me inside his car before dashing to the driver seat and locking the car immediately. 
"You crazy?" 
"I know I am right now!" He smiled before turning the engine on. 
The ride was quiet, no one speak a word or made a noise, just the car's engine. I wonder how did he find out where I was, from Ahjumma? Tiffany? It can't be mom nor dad. 
"Ahjumma told me It's her Birthday, So I came to fetch you." He answered as is reading my mind. 
"You don't have to." I replied coldly. 
"Why do you keep on hiding Jess?" I look at him, He look at me then back at the road. 
"I'm not hiding, didn't I just came out of the house today?" I raised my voice a bit, I know that's not what he meant. But why does he care anyway? 
"You know that's not what I meant. And it's Because you make a lot of people worry, Don't you know how late is it? Do yo even know how they would feel if you keep on doing this?" His gaze still on the road. 
"I don't care." 
"You don't care? Then why do you keep yourself being stuck in the past?" He said it calmly yet it hurts. 
"You don't know anything, Just shut up." 
"Yeah, I don't know anything but everyone is so obvoius about what's happening. Why?" Isn't he going to shut up? 
"Stop the car." 
"As if I would? I won't 'till you tell me." He said, his voice raising a bit. 
"Why do you even care?" I yelled, Okay this is not a good idea arguing inside the car but Damn! I had enough. 
"Why wouldn't I? I'm you're freaking husband! And eventhough this is just a Freaking Contract, I couldn't just stand there and watch what's going on." 
He stop the car, parking it in the parking lot as we arrived in the mansion. 
"Just watch it like a movie, we're gonna divorce anytime anyway, maybe three months? two? one? Just bear the drama you're seeing Taejoon" I was about to open the car's door when he grab my hand. 
"What if I won't? What If I don't like watching movie? What if I don't want to leave? What if I don't want that divorce?" My eyes widened, what is he talking about? 
"Are you crazy? I don't love you, Same as you! why don't you want it? Don't you want to marry the woman you truly love? You're insane!" I scoff, rolling my eyes at him. 
"That's not the case. True Love can wait, I just want to help for now." He lowers his voice. 
"JJinja? You want to help? then stop interferring with my own personal life." 
"How can I not? I said I want to help not to fulfill your wish!" He stated. 
"Ugh! Just stay away from me!" I open the door and walked inside. 
"Jess~" He grab my hand again, good thing Ahjumma is not around. 
"What If~ you'll fall for me, is that enough already for me to stay and help you?" 
... 
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"A..are you crazy? What made you think I'll fall for you?" I scoff, What a dream he has huh? 
"I'm just asking if ever... You'll fall for me and I would to you. Is that enough?" He asks again. 
"Are you challenging me?" I raised my brow. 
"I'm not, but if you see it as that, Then I am." He shrugged, letting go of my hand. 
"So, you want to play, Who Falls First? and if that happens, you'll stay?" 
"That sounds more like it." 
"Okay. But if you fail, Be ready to be kicked out!" 
"Don't worry, I haven't lose yet, and not to you." 
"So do I. Goodluck then." I turn my back and headed to our room. Gosh! What have I done? 





A/N: 
Hey guys~ I'm back with another chapter. hehehe, how you like it? A dare huh? Hope our taengoo will succeed Aja! and It's their first arguments too. 
I had enough of these drama chapters so I would like to write some tempting and funny chapters ahead, hehehe. BTW, I'll update as soon as I had a free schedule since I'll be busy in our upcoming sportsfest in school this month, dunno! 
Do leave some comments if you want :) Do bless us all and let's be strong! Aja! :)
And last thing, Sorry for the errors.. :v 


EyesmileMaoMao At Your Service.. ^^