Chapter 27 - They Don't Know About Us

Yes! I do

A//N: Just a warning, this chapter is a little bit of a mess. I couldn't write it more interesting than this, I guess. Just find out for your self.. :)

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

"Did my sister just kiss Taeyeonnie?" Krystal ask jaw hanging as she witness what just happened.

“Exactly, told ya your sister like her.” L stated.

“Kissing someone doesn’t mean you like them.” She defended.

“But most of the time it does.” L replied matter-of factly which earn him a glare from the younger girl.

“Don’t you remember anything?” he added.

“Am I supposed to…” Flashes of light came crossing her mind as her memories came back to the night where her sister’s performance at the dinner, where she said she met a girl well not actually met just saw a girl whom she started to like. With that very same night the very last night she spent with him. Krystal looks at the man beside him furrowing her brows. ‘So? He remembers it?’ she thought to herself.

“What? You’re so weird staring at me like that.” He brushes her off.

“Nothing. Just thinking.” She wave off the topic before glancing back at her sister.

“Jessica?” Taeyeon was able to mutter under her breath.

“Hush. Don’t ask me, okay?” The brunette hushed her before she could ask, they both fell into silent facing each other awkwardly.

“What an awkward moment.” L mocked as he stops his laughter.

“What’s so funny about it?” Krystal raised her brow.

“I didn’t laugh though.” He replied with his serious face.

“You don’t have to laugh in order to show your happiness or so. Stop fighting it.” She rolls her eye at him.

“I’m  sorry. I know it’ll just pissed you, that’s why I didn’t laugh, okay? Sorry.” He apologized as they headed outside.

“Let’s just go home?” Taeyeon awkwardly broke the silence, Jessica just keep mum and nodded her head following the latter outside.
The ride back to Kim’s residence was quiet as cemetery, no one spoke a word even from the two spirit who sat beside each other in the backseat.

“Unnie~ how’s your day?” Hayeon approach them as soon as they set foot in the house.

“Fine. You?” Jessica smiled at the younger Kim.

“I’m fine too. I’m glad Taeyeon unnie found you.” Hayeon grin widely.

“Found?” the brunette furrows her brow.

“Ne, we’ve been looking and contacting you all day long but we can’t that’s why unnie went out to look for you.” Hayeon explained.

“Is that so? I’m sorry for making you making you worried but I’m fine.” Jessica patted her head before turning to Taeyeon.

“I’ll go to sleep first.”

“You’re not eating dinner?” They both chorused.

“I kind of don’t have an appetite.  Just enjoy your meal. Goodnight.” She waved at them before running upstairs. It’s a sleepless night for both of them, having to think what just happened really clouded their mind until they drifted off to sleep just thinking about what to do the day after.

 

---

 

An aroma of cooked breakfast woke Jessica as she stirred from her deep beauty sleep.

“Unnie~” A weight settle down beside her. ‘Did I not lock the door?’ Jessica thought to herself.

“Ne unnie you didn’t lock your door.” Hayeon replied, Jessica opens her eyes and saw Hayeon lying beside her, facing her to be exact.

“Morning.” Was Jessica’s replied as she sat up.

“Let’s go have breakfast unnie. Taeyeon unnie is cooking.” Hayeon was grinning. Jessica nodded her head.

“I’ll just wash first.”

“Okay. Ppali unnie!” Hayeon left running downstairs. After a couple of minutes Jessica showed up in the kitchen wearing white shorts and a pink jersey. Taeyeon was busy preparing the dishes that she didn’t notice the brunette’s presence.

“Morning.”

“What the!” Taeyeon shockingly grips the plate she almost slips in her hand.

  “Sorry, did I scare you?” Jessica apologize as she helps the midget prepares the table.

“It’s not like that. I was just surprised to see you up early.” Taeyeon chuckled.

“Seriously?” The brunette glared at the woman in front of her.

“Hundred percent sure.” Taeyeon nodded her head.

“Oww! Yah!” Taeyeon yelps as she receives a slap from the brunette.

“You deserve that.” Jessica sticks her tongue out playfully.

“I don’t deserve any hurt.” Taeyeon sobs playfully.

“Seriously? You can’t pass as an actress if you act like that.” The brunette mocks her.

“Yah! I’m best in acting, you know?”

“I didn’t know. Sorry.” The brunette said plainly.

“You should take note then.” Taeyeon replied.

“I’m done taking notes. I’m the one giving notes now.” Jessica counters.

“Fine.” Taeyeon sigh in defeat.

“Unnie. Are the table’s ready?” Hayeon called from the living room.

“It will if you mind helping us.” Taeyeon yelled.

“I’m fine. Thanks.” Hayeon replied, Taeyeon just shook her head.

“Guess you’re a loser even before your day starts huh?” Jessica smirks.

“I always am.” There was a hint of sadness in her voice.

“I didn’t  mean to..”

“It’s okay. I know that fact.” Taeyeon cut her out.

“Taengoo~”

“Gotcha! Told ya I’m a best actress.” Taeyeon laugh at the stun brunette in front of her who was shooting glares at her.

“You.”

“Unnie! Let’s eat.” Hayeon interrupted their fight. The breakfast went smoothly; the elder Kim went out after the meal to attend some mass and will be back in the evening that means it’s only Hayeon, Taeyeon and Jessica we’re left in the house.

“Taengoo~” Jessica whine at the older girl. Did I told you? That Taeyeon was still older than Jessica? Just months older  because Doctorate is ten years, Taeyeon is still currently on school while Jessica took up the four year course business management so she graduated first.

“Hmmm?” was only Taeyeon’s replied, she’s too engrossed reading a book “I am number four” series while Hayeon and Jessica we’re watching some movies.

 

“Taengoo!” Jessica yelled beside her.

“What?” Taeyeon sigh as she looks at the mad emotion in the brunette’s face.

“I want to go out.” Jessica pouted.

“Where to exactly?” Taeyeon ask, she was about to continue reading but the brunette took her book.

“Give it back to me.” Taeyeon opens her palm expecting her book to be returned. But to her dismay she only receive a glare.

“I’ll give it back to you once you take me out.” Jessica crossed her arms.

“I…” Taeyeon looks at her sister before turning back to the brunette in front of her.

“Okay, fine.” She sigh in defeat for countless times she quarrel and she always ended up a loser. Maybe love is like that, it’ll make you go crazy that you can’t even understand what you’re doing and why you do things you’ve never done before.

 

It’s been thirty minutes and the two we’re sitting in the front seat; Taeyeon was driving of course since she knew the destination. Taeyeon stop her car in front of a gate with a sign “Welcome to Deokjin Park”

“A park? Seriously Taeng?” Jessica furrows her brows.

“You’ll see. Don’t judge the book by its cover.” Taeyeon grin as she parks her car by the parking lot.

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon took her hand and walks towards the gate, it looks like a historical gate with a sign of old hangul letters. Still hand in hand Taeyeon lead the brunette to a bridge surrounded by lilies going to a historical three stories house in the middle of a lake.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Taeyeon grin.

“I know.” The brunette responds quietly as they walk hand in hand.


~I figured it out
I figured it out from black to white
Second and hours
Maybe they had to take some time~

Jessica look at their intertwined hand and smiles, maybe having to fall for someone who makes you happy wouldn’t be bad.

~I know how it goes
I know how it goes for wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other
tight like us?
Did they ever fight like us?~

They we’re nearing the house when the fountain comes to life as they walk in the middle og the bridge. Jessica look at Taeyeon, the latter was smiling brightly as if enjoying the moment. Jessica smiles to herself.

“It’s beautiful.” The brunette murmurs.

“Yeah.” Taeyeon agreed as she look at Jessica.

~We don’t want to be like them
We can make it ‘til the end
Nothing can come between you and i
Not even the God’s above
Could separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between us
You and i~

Taeyeon walk over the bridge and lead the brunette to a more wider lake free of lilies.

“What are we doing here?” Jessica asks as they headed to the shore.

“Rent a Paddle Boat? I always want to try that one.” Taeyeon pouted as they pay for the rent. A guide led them to a boat and instructed them how to use it.

“Thank you Mister.” Taeyeon smiles as they sat on the boat wearing their life jackets and safety equipment’s.

“Taeyeon!” Jessica yelled as the latter started to paddle on the boat with her still standing.
~ I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet the middle
There’s always a room for common ground.~

“Sorry, haha I’m just too excited.” Taeyeon pout. As soon as they both settle down they started their way to the center of the lake which has a lot of lotus lanterns floating.
~ I see what it’s like
I see what it’s like for day and night
Never together
‘cause they see things in a different light
Like us
They never tried us~

“I guess it’s nice to come here during the night.” Jessica broke the silence.

“But it’s still beautiful though.”

~We don’t want to be like them
We can make it ‘til the end
Nothing can come between you and i
Not even the God’s above
Could separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between us
You and i
Just you and I ~

“I know” the brunette didn’t argue.

Silence engulf them as they finish paddling the whole lake seeing some flowers alongside the lake shore.

“I’m hungry.” The brunette rubs her tummy cutely.

“Let’s have lunch since it’s already twelve.” Taeyeon unlocks her car and they drove to a near restaurant. After a couple of minutes their order arrive, they eat and silence as they gulp down their food.

“What a messy eater. You have some sauce.” Taeyeon pointed on the brunette’s lips.

“Sorry, I didn’t know.” The brunette wipes it off.

“Of course. If you knew you wouldn’t have let it stay there.” Taeyeon counters.

“Now, you’re talking back.”

“I have the right to answer, you know.” Taeyeon replied.

“I know that.” Jessica said quietly. They went to a mall to relax for a bit when Taeyeon saw a game held in the main atrium. She took the brunette’s hand and went there.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica again complain of course.

“I want to play there too.” Taeyeon motion to a game of paper dance. It’s a game where a couple would dance to a music and once it stops they have to step on the paper, both of them. It goes on until the paper got smaller and smaller and the last couple to fit on a smaller paper wins.

“Go on. I’ll support you.” The brunette shoo’s her uninterested.

“Okay, our last player…. Here.” The announcer said over the mic and pointed at them.

“I’m not playing.” Jessica protested as they we’re being dragged.

“Are you a couple?” The announcer asks them.

“Yes!” Taeyeon replied in a heartbeat. Jessica glares at her.

“Seriously?” She rolls her eyes at the midget. They we’re given a paper and the music started to play.


~ I need you girl
Why? Do I love you alone and say farewell alone
I need you girl
Why? Do I need you even though I know it hurts
I need you girl~

The music stops at once, all the players started to fit in in the paper. Taeyeon grab Jessica and they foot each one feet on the paper hugging each other.

“I hate this game!” Jessica grunts.

“And that’s it.” The announcer motions other players out. TaengSic lets go of each other and the music starts again as the staff folded the player’s paper into half.

~Are you joking? What am I to you?
Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?
You’re in danger right now, why are you testing me?
Why are you testing me? Stop confusing me~

The game continues until there are only two groups left which is Taeyeon and a teen couple.

“Okay and for the final round. Play the music.” The announcer said, the crowd cheers for both team, the papers we’re now folded into ¼ a small paper for a two persons.
listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black
You are shining so brightly

Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall~

The music stops, Taeyeon motion Jessica to carry the brunette bridal style, but Jessica refuses. Taeyeon on the hand had no choice but to forcedly wraps Jessica and carry her bridal style.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon put me down.” Jessica protested as she slap the latter on the chest.

“Oww!” Taeyeon yelps and lost her balance. Jessica closes her eyes waiting for her body to hit the ground but nothing came. She opens her eyes and see Taeyeon was firmly holding unto her waist while her other hand was on the ground preventing them from falling. Their face we’re inches away from each other. Heart beating so fast, because of the incident? Or the other way around.

“Are you alright?” Taeyeon’s concerned eyes meet hers.

“I’m fine.” Jessica nodded her head as they both straighten their shirts as soon as they settle comfortably.

“Are you girls fine?” A staff approach them.

“Yeah, we’re fine.” Taeyeon smiles at the crew assuring them.

 

“Are you sure you’re fine? I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have did that.” Taeyeon apologize as she eyes the brunette for some scraped or wound.

“I’m fine tae~ it’s my fault anyways.” Jessica shrugged.

“Let’s go?” Taeyeon uncertain if the brunette would still follow her.

“Let’s get out of here.” Jessica smiles.

They headed out the game venue knowing they lost from it.

“I’m sorry we lost.” Jessica almost whisper.

“It’s fine. But..” the brunette turn her gaze to the latter beside her furrowing her brow.

“What?” Jessica asks raising her brow.

“You have to treat me for an ice cream.” Taeyeon stick her tongue out playfully.

“Seriously Taeng? You sure you’re a grown up?” the brunette groans.

“Wae? Grown up’s can’t eat ice cream?” Taeyeon pouted cutely.

~ People say we shouldn’t be together
We’re too young to know forever
But I say, they don’t know what they’re talk- talk- talkin’ about~

They both entered a café and Jessica ordered a chocolate patbingsoo for both of them, while waiting for their order, Taeyeon took her book out and started reading.

“Taengoo~” the brunette whine in front of her.

“Hmm?” Taeyeon hum in response.

“Stop reading that book.” She pouted.

~’Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you’re mine girl~

“Hi ladies.” A man at his mid-twenties approach their table.

“Tyler?!” Jessica exclaimed and hugs the man. Taeyeon on the other hand take a peek in the scene in front of her and put the book in the table.

“I didn’t know you’re here?” Tyler eyes Taeyeon as soon as they retracted from the hug.

“I know, right? By the way this is Taeyeon, Tae this is Tyler a friend of my friend.” Jessica introduces them.

“Hi Taeyeon, it’s nice to meet you.” Tyler offer his hand for a handshake which Taeyeon accepted.

“Me too.” Taeyeon nodded her head.

~They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I Love You’s
But I bet if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I’ve waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us~

“Any transaction here in Jeonju Jung?” Tyler sat beside Jessica.

“Nah! Just for a break.”

“A break? That’s new huh? The great Jung having a break.” Tyler laugh a little.

“Wae? Can’t I have a break?” Jessica pouted.

                        TAEYEON’s POV

Now she’s pouting, are they really just friend? Or she’s having a mutual relationship with this guy while married? Seriously?

“So, are you a business partner or a friend?” Tyler directed the question at me.

“She’s a friend, actually my sister-in law if you heard the news.” Jessica sulk mentioning the wedding.

“Oh yeah,  I’ve heard about it.” He replied guiltily.

“And you didn’t even bother to came nor stop the wedding? Seriously what’s wrong with all of you?” Jessica started to get annoyed, is he really her boyfriend? ‘cause he’s ugly.

“I know and I’m sorry about it. I’m busy preparing my trainee’s these days gives me a lot of headache. Sunggyu didn’t came too, huh?” He patted Jessica on the back, he knew that restaurant owner guy too?

“He didn’t he’s busy in his newly found business and for his comeback.” She cross her arms. He was about to say something when the waiter brought our ice cream.

“You’re still eating ice cream?” He raises his brow.

“Wae? Can’t I?” She rolls her eyes at him and we began eating.

“You’re not even inviting me?” he acted like he’s hurt.

“You’re not invited here in the first place. “ She replied sternly.

“Seriously Jung? You can stand her?” he ask me again. She glred at him before looking at me.

“She’s nice sometimes.” I replied.

“Sometimes?!” they both chorused.

“Yeah, I’m just telling the truth, can’t I?” Jessica glared at me which I shrugged.

“Ahaha, guess you’re on your right mind these days, huh?” Tyler ruffled her hair which she slap.

“You’re still a sadists.” He stated. He look at his phone vibrating and looks us apologizing.

“I think I gotta go, my staff needs me. Take care Jung and you too Taeyeon.” He wave before disappearing outside.

“Who is he?” I asks as soon as he’s outside.

“A friend of Sunggyu who use to court me.” She sounded like it’s normal. Of course its normal, right?

“I see.” I nodded my head.

“Do you still have some place in your mind?” she asks.

“You still want to go?” I asks back.

“As long as its okay with you.” She replied.

“Okay.”

 

It’s almost night and I’m driving back to our house. Jessica beside me complaining again as usual why we’re heading home when I told her I’ll tour her around.

“Taengoo~ we’re not going anywhere but home.” She keeps on pouting beside.

“Just trust me, okay?” I assure her  for God knows how many times.

“You’re gonna cook for me, yeah I got it.” She sighs.

“You’re really not believing me, huh?” I shook my head. I park my car in the parking lot and we headed at the backyard. Jessica furrows her brows when I halted few steps away from seeing the backyard.

“Waeyo?” She raises her brow and advances me but I quickly block her view.

“You have to close your eyes.” I grin at her.

“And why is that? I don’t want to.” She started to walk away but I stop her.

“Don’t worry I won’t do anything stupid. Just close your eyes.” I took her hand in mine, we’ve been holding hands since this morning and I’m glad she didn’t mind. She look at our intertwine hand before sighing.

“Okay” She closes her eyes. I took her hand and guided her through the chess garden near the fountain.

“Okay. Open your eyes in three.. two.. one..” I let go of her hand then.

                                    JESSICA’s POV

It was blurry at first since I cover my eyes with my free hand. Then I saw the beautiful scenery I’ve seen this day, it’s simple but breathtaking.

“Did..”

“I asks Hayeon and the housekeepers to prepare this.” She cut me out.

“It’s beautiful.” I smiled. The chess garden we’re surrounded my light bulbs with different colors mostly pink, there’s a table on the center of the garden and a couple of candle lit just like in some romantic drama you’ve seen on T.V. the fountain comes to life and it’s water we’re lighted by different colors too like in Han River at night, it’s beautiful.

“I know. Fit for a person like you. May i?” she offers her hand when a slow music started to play. Just then I saw Hayeon playing a violin and a young man playing the piano. I smile at her before accepting her hand. She put her arms around my waist as I put mine in her neck.

 

One touch and I was a believer
Every kiss it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time, girl



They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us~

 

“I don’t know how to thank you.” I said with sincerity which she replied with a smile showing her dimples.
“No need to. Because, I’m yours.” Did I hear it right?

“You’re blushing. Cute.” She teases me.

“I’m not, just hot in here.” I fan myself with my other hand. I can feel my heartbeat going crazy now.

~They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don’t know us~

“I think you still got my heart all this time. Back then and now.” She confesses.

“How I wish it’s me to stay by your side. To make you smile when you’re about to cry. To hug you when you’re feeling down. I want to be the one that makes your heart beat fast. The one to take care of you until we get old.” She continues.

 

~They don’t know what we do best
It's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl~



“Tae~”

 

“Sica~  Did you know? That during that wedding day, my heart was beating fast? Now I know why, it’s not because I was involve in a marriage with a stranger but because I finally found you. All along, I never knew why I cared so much for you. But it’s all because my heart recognizes you even though times may part us before.” She pauses when she saw me crying.

“Taengoo~” I hugs her tightly.

“It’s okay if you don’t feel the…” I shut her off when I gave her a peck. Our forehead touching and our nose brushes in each other as we look into each other’s eye.

“I like you too. You Taeyeonnie Pabo!” I slap her playfully in the chest.

 

~They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you’s  ~
But I bet you if they only knew 
They would just be jealous of us ~
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right 
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us~



“Oh yeah! My ship is sailing!” Hayeon pops a party popper at us and began dancing freely like a mad woman.

 

“Congratulations unnie’s!” She hugs us both and we hug her back.

---

We just finished our dinner and the house keepers cleaned the preparation they did earlier. Taeyeon and I we’re sitting on the picnic mat near our table watching the stars sparkling in the sky above.

“Did you know? That stars don’t spark nor twinkling like we used to see and say?” Taeyeon brush my hair with her hands.

“and why is that?” I ask facing her as I lean in her shoulder.

“It’s because of the earth’s atmosphere and when our eyes sees it, it creates an illumination like its twinkling.” She explains.

“Ahaha, better said huh? Are you studying now to be an astronomer?” I joked.

“I’m studying facts.” She turns to face me and kiss my forehead.

“I didn’t know you could be this cheesy.” I smiles at her.

 

“I didn’t know you’ll fall for my cheesiness too.” She counter.

“I didn’t.” I replied.

“Then why?” She furrows her brows.

“I like you because you’re Kim Taeyeon the one destined for me.” I replied coolly.

“Ahahaha. Seriously? I thought I’m the only cheesy here.” I slap her with that. She fish out her phone and unlocks her screen reading her message.

“Who is it?” I furrow my brow.

“Jealous already?” She smirks.

“Of course! Now I have the right to, I’m your girlfriend.” I stated matter of factly.

“I know.  Its fany. She’s asking if you’re with me since the house is empty.” She explains.

“Oh yeah. I totally forget, I didn’t tell her I took a week off.” I gasp.

“Guess, you have an explaining to do, once we get back to Seoul tomorrow, huh?”

“I’ll worry about it later.” I lean back unto her and hug her which she hugs me back too.

 

A//N: Hope you like it? hehehe, Thank you for reading guys, i'll see you on the next chapter, though it'll take a little longer since i'll be busy in our exam these week, i'l try my best to update as soon as I can..Fighting!:)

 

BTW, have you heard Goodbye by 2ne1? I'm not a blackjack but i'm still sad for them, A queen of KPop would be gone. Let's all support 2ne1 guys.. even for the last time.. 

 

EyesmileMaomao@Your Service.. ^^